You're legitimately a fucking moron if you're voting for Bernie Sanders

You're legitimately a fucking moron if you're voting for Bernie Sanders.

Attached: 2121.jpg (1180x842, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhc.gov.cn/yjb/s7860/202002/167a0e01b2d24274b03b2ca961107929.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k

Peepee

A pic of OP
>no shit

Attached: 2E601E81-598A-4515-9B4E-8D92A3E82F95.jpg (440x550, 44K)

But why?

The frail old kike is going to die of another heart attack or from the Coronavirus in the next year.

Attached: berniecommie.jpg (645x500, 71K)

no problem, there are not enough clueless american-education-system millennials to make a difference.

Attached: sfb.jpg (438x311, 40K)

yeah the smart choice is voting for the guy who has trouble spelling

>I want trump to win
>He is the funny orange man
>Haha so funny
>He is in a peach silly frunp
>I Im a reactionary, I mean moderate, I mean centrist

still better than this faggot

Attached: trannie.jpg (822x436, 26K)

I ended up talking to the first person ive ever met who supported trump yesterday apparently he was a tourist from the states (im not an american for context) he believed that baron trump was a time traveler who is helping his dad fight the secret new world order and stopping communism. It was very strange. Are many Americans like this? is that why every thread I see about american politics seems to be actively insane

We all are.

none of this will matter-replay 016.

Wont matter, the DNC will pull the rug out from under him again.

How much did Bloomberg pay for this

like I give a fuck, I'm voting for Bernie

Attached: IDGAF.gif (500x230, 1015K)

>Are many Americans like this?

I mean, what do you consider many? It's a country of 330 million people. If 2-5% believe in some dumb as fuck QAnon shit, that's still 7-15 million people.

When you consider only about 120-140 million people show up to vote, and you KNOW the idiots believing in these political conspiracies are likely also voting, that's a lot of fucking people.
This is why threads on American politics are insane.

Realistically, a vast majority of Americans are not like this. But there are a lot of us and it's a numbers game.

I could vote for hitler as a write-in for the next election and still have the satisfaction of knowing that I'm not stupid enough to vote for a retarded russian cock-sucker like trump.

Unless it’s for operation chaos

Coming from someone like you, that’s a compliment.

Still falling for the Russia conspiracy

Consider suicide, you're not going to make it

Guess I am a fucking moron then? At least I will be a moron with healthcare.

I'm voting for whoever will do the most damage to the US, who should I vote for Yea Forums ?

>healthcare

yeah,shitty healthcare that you arent paying for because your a welfare abusing parasite

donald trump

is this how you retards operate?
It wasn't a conspiracy when we accused him of this shit. Now that it's out in the open you call it a conspiracy

I feel so sorry for the people whose lives you burden.

Attached: vfj.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

Watch Covid19 and how it develops. My money is it'll practically pass the US right by. Because our healthcare system is a private one.

The 2rd world is gonna be pretty well fukt by Corona and single payer systems will be too, because they cut so many corners to save money. But a private healthcare system where the government can dictate standards without having to pay the costs will be the best prepared i a worst case scenario.

I just checked this morning, 2800 fatalities and 83000 infected world wide. 0.03 fatality rate. In second rate countries.

Wake me up when it passes the common cold.

Somewhere around 20% of those infect require hospitalization. That's much worse than the cold.

nobody dies from the common cold shit-for-brains

I believe you are confusing quarantine with hospitalization.

wrong-

No. 100% of those infected are/should be quarantined. 20% of those who are infected suffer 'serious' symptoms or side effects. Serious generally means hospitalization.

source-

find fucking one

if you contract the coronavirus you are very likely to be put on a ventilator, this is a serious and it much worse than the year flus

he's been a top politican for 40 years and has accomplished nothing but getting reelected
the shit he says he's gonna do is gonna be almost impossible to get passed
how do you expect a senator who's achieved nothing so far to deliver some of the toughest political work ever promised?

Not going to provide source on 100% needing quarantine.

20% serious or fatal:
nhc.gov.cn/yjb/s7860/202002/167a0e01b2d24274b03b2ca961107929.shtml