Why would anyone of value to society vote for a guy who has promised to give all illegal aliens free healthcare?

Why would anyone of value to society vote for a guy who has promised to give all illegal aliens free healthcare?

Attached: 321312.jpg (4791x2060, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/healthcare/484301-22-studies-agree-medicare-for-all-saves-money
berniesanders.com/issues/welcoming-and-safe-america-all/
citylab.com/equity/2019/02/crime-immigration-city-migrants-refugees-state-of-the-union/582001/
realclearpolicy.com/articles/2019/04/04/five_facts_why_us_health_care_is_so_expensive__111148.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because if you live in a society you might profit from other people not being desease-ridden pests, too.

Poopy

Attached: 1582646011930a.jpg (426x794, 115K)

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

In the land run by a retarded cheeto, anyone else is a viable candidate.

He's promising those same low-value dimwits other free shit

F
U
C
K
O
F
F
I
V
A
N

Attached: 5e543d1cc9788.image.jpg (400x267, 40K)

oh sure, so the ONLY answer is to let everyone in unvetted and then be financially responsible treating all their diseased shit. Thought out like a real fucking liberal.

Attached: 1582952079479.jpg (750x500, 95K)

Hey that cheeto hasn't derailed the economy and his tax cuts saved me a few thousand last year... I'd rather have that then some liberal cuck who wants to spend my money on niggers and spics.

Not to mention getting rid of nuclear power and destroying our clean energy infrastructure on a whim because he thinks we can just summon solar/wind...

faggot

>anyone else is a viable candidate
except Hillary, apparently

We didn't know who he was back then

and that's why you'll lose again

I just want to inform you Americans that open borders managed to collapse my home region here in Sweden. 2015-2020 have have had increasing deficits mainly due to immigration and the numbers are no negative billions. These groups are heavily unemployed and carry a great cost to our welfare.
It's safe to say that generous welfare acts like a magnet for these kinds of people.
I can also mention that violent crimes are on a steady rise along with sex crimes.

sauce, OP?
when did bernie sanders advocate for free healthcare? as I recall he advocated for a single-payer medicare system that bypasses insurance companies from skimming off the top and keeping prices sky high

also, when did he advocate for giving it to illegal immigrants, specifically?

you're gonna have to cite your sources then ill be happy to discuss.

Surprise, surprise

when did bernie sanders advocate for open borders?

are the US borders currently closed or are they currently open?

Do you have an option of a candidate that will reliably get red of all illegal aliens and never let new ones in?

No? Then this is the next best thing you can actually do.

do you think that western intervention in middle eastern politics has something to do with a rise in middle-eastern immigration to european countries?

can you prove that the majority of sex crimes are perpetrated by immigrants?

Please explain how I benefit from paying for some porch monekys healthcare and college

He has said he wants to decriminalize illegal border crossings. He wants to dismantle ICE. He wants to give all who enter healthcare. He's not trying to keep it a secret. As a low information voter you are a part of his base. Congrats!

because they do a lot of the low-level work that you rely on to live your comfy life at mommy's house for wages low enough to keep the capitalist oligarchs interested in throwing crumbs

Great, so they can pay for their own healthcare and college. You could also donate your own fucking money. Or are you only Mr.Generous with other people's money?

sauce? when did he say he wants to give "all who enter" healthcare?

you cant just say stuff user. you have to prove it.

Isn't bernie anti-illegals? Pretty sure he's not for that.

do you make over 10 million a year?
you can't pay for healthcare with those wages, it's not possible. the price of healthcare needs to be brought down in the USA or the system will grind to a halt with emergency room visits.

thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/healthcare/484301-22-studies-agree-medicare-for-all-saves-money

>you have to prove it
you prove he didn't. zero-

>>Enact Medicare for All, which will address racial and other disparities in health care and provide comprehensive care to everyone in America, regardless of immigration status.
berniesanders.com/issues/welcoming-and-safe-america-all/

>because they do a lot of the low-level work that you rely on

no they don't, they commit crimes and end up in jail

do you think if you get hurt in England they just don't fucking treat you unless you're a citizen?, Christ you right wingers sure are fucking dumb.

dude, you can't just go and prove it like that. Here's a (you) because you won't get any from lefty shill-kun

the burden of proof is not on me, i'm not the one making a claim

also
>you can't prove a negative.

>insurance companies from skimming off the top and keeping prices sky high
Sauce on this? Why not include auto insurance and renter's insurance and house insurance?

so, I can walk in to any clinic in England (as a non-citizen), and get a free check-up as well as free insulin for my diabetes?
Or do you just not know what the word comprehensive means?

false. please do not make false claims based on racial bias. it makes you look stupid

citylab.com/equity/2019/02/crime-immigration-city-migrants-refugees-state-of-the-union/582001/

>thehill.com
>studies agree
Ah, more "experts say" and "studies show". Just like climate change.

none of this will matter-replay 016.

Lol, fuck i hate you people

I think if I got hurt in England I'd fly the fuck back to America so I don't have to get treated by some pajit who can barely speak english.

I don't think he ever promised that.

it is well known that third party private insurance is the main reason for american healthcare costing 5x what it does in the rest of the developed world

realclearpolicy.com/articles/2019/04/04/five_facts_why_us_health_care_is_so_expensive__111148.html

The first dem debate in July, they all raised their hands when asked if they would provide illegals healthcare. Do you even watch your own party's debates?

So Bernie's going to increase min wage to $15/hr, which is more than $29k/year, which now puts their taxes at 50%, which now puts them at $7.50/hr while the government gets richer. Nice.

So then they dont rob your ass are you really this retarded

more proof than you've got mr "dude trust me"
sorry but dipshit youtubers and incels on /pol/ don't qualify as sources

>realclearpolicy.com/articles
nope-

>it is well known
No it's not. It's well known that gov't protections are what causes it. Why did the ACA increase it 4X? Why hasn't car insurance gone up 5x?

>more proof
>no proof
So I guess it's a tie then.

Attached: 1574147377662.jpg (260x194, 10K)

cool beans
Now explain exactly how Bernie plans to dismantle the american health care industry (something even Obama couldn't do).
Be specific and cover the following areas: dealing with a congress that's been bought, the millions of people that will be put out of work, and completely such a massive overhaul without severely damaging the american health care system.

No theories. Cite specific sources in which Bernie explains his policy. Free Shit is not an acceptable answer

nice trips, but you fell for the meme
bernie's tax plan only taxes 50% to people who make 10 million a year.
PLEASE educate yourself user for the good of your country.

Attached: taxplan.jpg (281x179, 13K)

Not him, but when car insurance became mandatory in Texas, rates did increase by some 3x

imagine thinking that insurance companies would let the government cut their bottom line? who do you think sets insurance rates idiot?

Attached: its-simple-we-vote-for-the-communist.jpg (500x453, 27K)

Attached: yes.jpg (900x954, 117K)

>vote for bernie
>for the good of the country
top fucking kek

Attached: Bernie-Sanders-Taxes-2.png (654x739, 205K)

i don't have an answer for that, but at least he's going to try. "continue doing the same thing" is a very poor solution to the problem of healthcare prices in the USA

Same here in CA. More proof that government inflates costs.

I don't imagine any of that. Insurance gets into bed with government to increase profits. Look at Kaiser. What's your point here?

"continue doing the same thing" is exactly what Bernie proposes, but on steroids. Doing something different would be divorcing the government and return healthcare back to the private sector.

Jesus the economy is ok and the Cheeto has actually been fair to midland....but the rest of your post is just vile. That's gross man.

Not good enough. Once you've lived long enough to see more than one or two presidencies, you'll figure out that good intentions aren't worth shit if the person is unable to carry through with them. Obama actually had a plan for improving healthcare, but he lacked the ability to see his vision through.

Why in the fuck should I put my trust in some guy whose plan amounts to 'free shit'?

>at least he's going to try
If I decide to try open heart surgery, does that make me a qualified surgeon?

>but at least he's going to try
>at least
that'll be about what you get.

What part of his post was gross?

and i'm fine with that so long as we're at least recognizing what we're doing right now isn't working and we need something new

What are we doing right now?
Why isn't it working?