Sex stories that people won't believe

sex stories that people won't believe

We all know those weird stories on the web where people apparently manage to build a harem consisting of all of the milfs in their are at high school age or people that manage to blackmail their teachers.

Shit that you'd tell others without them believing.

Drop 'em here!

Attached: ftop.ru_46253.jpg (2495x1663, 560K)

I had a MFFF when I was 17 years old.
(side note - it was the only time I've ever had more than one sex partner at the same time.)

Threads about to die. Might as well.

This happened a few years ago.
My sister and I have been lovers for a long time. This is my proudest moment.

One night at work (we own a business together) she was feeling a little horney so she started playing a game of distraction. She slowly stripped while I was trying to get through a pile of work.

Before long she started pulling my pants off and giving me head... Yeah work was stopped.

Before long I was bottomed out in her and she was moaning pretty loud when suddenly my office door alams open and her assistant bursts in and gives us this look of horror.

Im already on the edge, so I just say fuck it, wrap my arms around my sister and start bucking like Im trying to fuck jesus into her.

The next day, her assistant comes to apologize to me and promises not to tell my sister I was banging some random girl on company property...

Yeah... She didnt know WHO i was banging.

Attached: ecb908b.jpg (1242x1375, 162K)

i once used ,,bottomless pitʼʼ by death grips as a fuck song (was not sober on multiple fronts, it worked out great. i love death grips.)

come to think of it... most people won't believe my sex life at all.

My lover is a nymphomaniac so we have sex several times a day... I honestly cant remember a day I haven't had sex in the last ten years! On top of that, my lover is my sister! (full bloooded, biological, sister. none of that bullshit "step-siblings")

what's her favorite position?
do you cum inside her?

Some of remember the 80s. I remember parts of it. This story I think is true but honestly I don't remember it either.
I was doing kind of volunteer light and sound work for a friend of mine who was trying to get a bar off the ground in Tucson. Bar had a small stage and before he got his liquor license he was hosting punk and thrash bands to make money. A fairly popular punk band from Phoenix comes down one week end and with them they bring some of their GFs and high quality crystal meth. I end up getting a blowjob at a place I thought was off stage, but wasn't nearly far enough off stage from one of the groupy/GFs of the band. Was so messed up on meth and drunk I didn't remember it and friends had to tell me about it the next day.

Not surprisng, always enjoy hearing stories from older guys about the 80s, sounded so much more fun the 00s.

nice.
More stories, we know you have them.

I got snowed in with a muslim girl from a group project for 2 days. We made dinner together, she got drunk, we cuddled up under a blanket and watched netflix. I randomly got hard and poked her and she thought it was funny and started playing with it, and then we had sex. The next morning we had sex in the shower and we had sex again that night.

Best one is probably taking my college gf's little sister's virginity
She wasn't much to look at, but she was a runner with a nice fit body
Turns out we both hated her sister/my gf, and long story short decided to spite her by fucking
Sex was okay, it was my first time taking a girl's virginity so I went really slow and sweet
Her sister/my gf never found out

Why were you dating a girl you hated?
Also more details on this
>it was my first time taking a girl's virginity so I went really slow and sweet
?

nice.

Got a couple fun ones

-Randomly download whisper, start chatting with a little QT, turns out she’s 15, assume it’s a cop and ignore, finally agree to meet in a public place and get her to come to my car, she’s legit, take her back to my place and fuck her brains out

-Met a girl at Target, hit things off immediately, go on a classic movie date and dinner, end up at my place, fuck like animals that night, the next day, and that following morning. Pretty normal but she requested to call me “daddy” and was very adamant about it. Pretty common so I thought nothing of it. Find out at the end of the weekend that her dad had died the day before we met. Take full advantage and use her thoroughly.

I’ve got other scummy stories but those are my fav. Fucked quite a few pregnant bitches too

>Why were you dating a girl you hated?
Because I was too much of a dumbass to break up with her

>Also more details on this
Just that it was really slow, intimate sex so it wouldn't hurt her too much. Lots of kissing, lots of foreplay, popped her cherry really slow and gentle, never pounded her too hard
Basically just prioritizing that she was comfortable and enjoying herself over my own personal pleasure

>Just that it was really slow, intimate sex so it wouldn't hurt her too much. Lots of kissing, lots of foreplay, popped her cherry really slow and gentle, never pounded her too hard

That sounds like the best kind of sex tbh.
How did she like it?

Loved it. Really sexy little gasps and whimpers the entire time
And the look in her eyes
So fucking sexy

I was once in a touring show of South Pacific which switched cities every 6 weeks.

The show has 2 little Asian kids in it, one girl and one boy.

In each city, we got replacement kids.

In one city, the little Asian girl was about 12 and was a huge flirt. She knew whe was cute and would sit on the guys laps, mine included. This was risky because she would wriggle her little Asian ass on our cocks and would giggle when they got hard. The little girl was obviously going to grow up to be a nympho.

Turns out one of the guys in the cast ended up fucking this girl a few times. Since it was a touring show, we all had furnished apartments provided by the producers that were close to the theaters. He would take the little girl to his apartment and fuck her.

I would never tell this story other than anonymously because he did a huge crime.

I lost my virginity in a threesome with two women, neither of whom knew I was a virgin.

One time I was having sex with a girl in 69 position, eating her out and fingering her ass a bunch. I started to feel something from her ass pressing against my finger and I knew something was there. I kept fingering until a tiny nugget had slipped out and then I wiped it on her bed and we both pretended to not notice I guess. It was pretty gross and I am not proud of it

a what?

Married guy and fucked the 15-year old friend of my daughter. I live in fear that someone will find out, even though it was 20 years ago.

I had sex with my wifes cousin during our summer vacation.
We where at a resort. The family decided to go to the beach. i stayed behind. I turned out, that the cousin did as well. Suddenly she just stood there, naked, and begged me to fuck her. And i did.

17 when this happened. i have a little cousin who was 14/15 at the time. we’d always been close and i’d be lying if i hadn’t noticed how she was developing. she was also kind of a whore at school from what i’d heard, which only made me more attracted to her. one day we were alone together at grandma’s house. we started talking and just goofing around, which turned to play fighting, which lead to awkward boners and horniness. one thing lead to another and yall know the rest. i ended up fucking her pretty consistently after that too until her family moved away. haven’t seen her since

lesbian couple wanted my then GFs sweet puss. ended up all naked and fucking eachother. Shortly after one of the lesbian chicks said she was BI and broke up with the other girl to date a dude