Where do you guys meet girls?

Where do you guys meet girls?
Tinder?
On the street?
Other?
elaborate plox

Attached: 1568287208087.jpg (1200x1200, 257K)

Oh, I forgot im on Yea Forums, adding option:

I just watch webms of sluts. Im lonely.

Attached: Condom_2aa801_321612.jpg (462x1140, 93K)

I don't. I gave up years ago.

Usually friends of friends, social gatherings, tinder can be good sometimes too

what kind of pics is good for tinder?

Photos with your dog/cat, casual photos, slight interests

i have met two girls from /soc/ and then the rest from tinder - this is only because my verbal communication is bad and i can express myself better via text so we can bond before meeting and i'm not an awkward mumbling mess

>I just watch webms of sluts. Im lonely.
that's just going to make you more lonely user, you need to take your mind off it. fap it out of your body and then go relax, chill out and do something else.

idk, met my current gf when omegle was still active. found out we were in same city. fb friended each other and eventually met in person. a few weeks later kinda admit we were just both horny on there and were about to just start getting off to each other. just start fucking after that. still together a few years later.

Try real life. They're all over the place. You pretty much have a 50% chance of bumping into one.

>Photos with your dog/cat
over-used, that is just a sign: "my personality and interests aren't good enough to be photo'd, so lets just bond over the fact that we both like animals, just like we both like food and water."

nice

the odds are a bit lower now with all the trannies in disguise, but it's true, they are everywhere.

It works at least.. many good conversations and friends have been made over sharing pet interests

When I posted pics of me painting, (painting on canvas) the % of matches grown dramatically, girls love this shit.

Attached: 325425.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

it's a safe conversation to start with for sure, but one problem that a lot of guys fall into is sticking on that topic for far too long because they haven't got anything else to offer, girls get bored of that fast.

Idk tbh the only girls I met were in college. Now that I’m out of college and working 9-5 I spend the rest of the day working on my hobbies. Moved back home after graduation so don’t really have many people to hang out with.

How do I meet girls? I’ve never been to the bar alone. And tinder has never worked for me after trying to maximize my profile for years. I’m trying to say I’m ugly but my personality makes up for it I guess. But that’s not how tinder works from my experience.

They just saw your toes and want to nibble on them, freaky bitches.
Nice art though, those blue colours are dope.

People often rush things.. play the long game and you’ll have a fuck buddy for a long time

>They just saw your toes
ohhh fuck...

Attached: 1567661487658.png (622x621, 498K)

I tried to play the long game tbh, but I wasnt lucky enough, mostly got sluts who are not interested in long term, so I just wasted money and time.

But overall, I agree with you.

youll find someone eventually. you are right to think that looks matter but they arent everything, good looking girls hook up with non-good looking guys all the time. its all about being assertive and decisive, girls who say they dont want that in a man are just pretending or parroting stupid left wing bullshit that their college professor told them to. tinder is for hookups mostly, its not really for relationships. you have to decide which one you want, hobbies are good you have talking points for when u get asked both what you do for work and what you do outside of it. girls like a man who keeps busy, if asked about why you havent dated or tried finding someone you can just say work and hobbies have kept you busy and well you wouldnt be lying really lol.

>good looking girls hook up with non-good looking guys all the time.

Thats true, 1 success beats 700 refuses, you got a waifu.

yeah the rejection feels really fucking bad, but when you realize those are basically meaningless and nobody but you and her will ever know about them it becomes to easier to keep on trucking. it doesnt even take that many tries nowadays with apps literally designed to do half your job for you

>oh no someone saying no is really fucking bad
grow some balls faggot you sound like a woman

Kinda that, but he need a refusing experience to get used to it.

Attached: 1542914046219253515.jpg (400x533, 32K)

im a chad i dont even have to ask them out, and they all have boyfriends, lmao girls are not loyal whatsoever, so pump and dump or ur a beta faggot

The chad thing is mostly a fake. Also... you have failed your larping teachers.

bump

Attached: 1566597649616s.jpg (125x100, 2K)

>Where do you guys meet girls?

I DON'T.