BOOTLEG AMPUTATION on a cat

BOOTLEG AMPUTATION on a cat.

>My lil' sister brought home a cat that has his/her right leg torn to shreds.
>The leg is out of its socket, anchored only by some muscle and skin.
>The vet said that it needed amputation, and requested the equivalent to 2 work-weeks as payment. I could only afford some anti-biotic and dressing on the wounds.
>We're broke as fuck, but I'm gonna try and sell my Xbox 360, asking for donations on the side. If a vet lets me pay later, I'll take it.
However, if anything else fails, I would like to know how would you go about attempting bootleg amputation on a cat: things like procedure, anesthetics, and aftercare. These are his/her stats:
>about 1 month old
>about 100-150g
>very awake and calm if left unmoved
Will post a shitty picture of the cat in question.

Attached: 97c09aefe06849651f522addb3d07b3f.jpg (540x368, 26K)

Don't. You should kill it before causing that kind of pain and potential damage. Animal surgery is Not a DIY.

Given the benefit of the doubt that you're not a lying faggot I honestly think you're gonna be better off just putting it down rather than trying to operate on it yourself on the advice of a bunch of retards from Yea Forums. Worst comes to worst just fucking hack off the leg and wrap that sucker up I guess, but I really do advocate just putting the poor thing out of its misery and getting a cat that isn't fucked

Are you willing to let the life of this cat be sacrificed because you didn't want to pay for the surgery. If you attempt the surgery yourself or don't the surgery the cat will almost certainly die because you did not fork up the dough in order for it to get a proper surgery. If you do get the proper surgery the cat will likely live, possibly for many years far more than simply 2 work weeks. The decision is yours brother.

A'ight, if I can't help it and the cat starts loosing the battle with infection, how would you go about humanely killing the thing? (aside from bashing its skull with a hammer)

i hope you're aware that you just have a picasso paint of a cat not a cat and pro tip: picasso cat doesn't happen in nature

Attached: a687db0d8e9bf5a147e32dd86ff110bb.jpg (878x1239, 139K)

Give pics

Attached: it must have been a dog that did it.jpg (1224x690, 86K)

instead of killing your poor shitty cat how about just start a little gofundme or beg locally on fb like everyone else

Put up card with date on it and front & also give a paypal

Post time stamp NIGGER

working on it

Shooting it, or putting a suicide belt on it and make it commit jihad

All you have to do is write 24/19 on a piece of paper faggot

CHECK EM

Check EM

If trips you cum in the open wound

Attached: 4216930D-F301-41CA-A3D9-BF86EC75B9F7.jpg (474x471, 46K)

Start a GoFundMe. Selling some useless crap will work the bill out, but be careful. If the cat starts becoming ill, I think it would be best to put it down.

OP is confirmed lying Jewish faggot

Toll

Sorry for being late, never did one b4

Attached: 70989746_2511097305622669_8723449208083841024_n.jpg (1170x1560, 81K)

Are you a nigger?

>nigger
>Xbox 360
>abused animal

Like the other user suggests, shooting it is likely your best best. If you have no guns I'd just drop it off at an animal shelter/hospital. They'll know what to do.

just sell the cat and then pay retard

HOW DOES PAYPAL WORK!?

Do the cat version of the Russian dog experiment

Attached: 24C88640-28D3-4D8E-B63B-249A42127B05.jpg (474x355, 21K)

Why would you make a post asking for donations if you don’t know how to receive them?

paypal.me/poormexicat
They are giving me 50usd for the console. The rest is like 100usd. You can name the cat (?)

didnt expect anyone giving money, i just wanted to hack-off a limb

What's the worst it could happen if they doxx me?

They can’t retard

Attached: C4DCD6B6-ADED-44AC-A093-8248C2F27040.jpg (474x269, 8K)

what happens if i didn't associate any card for fear of being doxxed? just out of curiosity

nvm, i just ran google image finder. At least tell me what to name the cat if all ends well

Just let the cat die, user. It's not worth ruining yourself financially or making yourself look weak from begging for a cat that you dont even know.

Spitz
Ni663r
CoonSlayer
WhyteBoi
CripplePuss
Niggeracha
The guy who lost his leg in Forrest Gump
Adolph
Goebbels
WetFlaps

if we go by the first number on your post, it ill be CripplePuss. Let's see what my post number yields

>The guy who lost his leg in Forrest Gump

Fuck I'd pay a donation to hear OP call out this name in the backyard to get the cat in for dinner.

>cripplepuss
+1

Anomalas Expirimence

You mean last you absolute mongoloid

yea im down for trying some crazy shit but you should just kill it.

lets face it you going to try slowly, fail and your cat will hate you then die and you will hate yourself. lose lose

If you honestly can't afford to do this right, do the humane thing and have the cat euthanized.

Pets are expensive, so consider whether or not you have the means to sustain treatment, the time and bandwidth to give it special attention as it recovers, and your own psychological health of this decision.

I know this is Yea Forums but be a decent human being. Don't let the animal suffer.

Very well. It didn't occurr to me that while animal shelters tell me they can't nurse the cat back to health, they might have someone that can kill it (like said).
BOOTLEG AMPUTATION IS OUT OF THE QUESTION thank you for all your input

The cat doesn't give a fuck about you, and wasting money on a cat like this is really fucking stupid. If the leg is barely attached just hack that shit off yourself.

Was done by the Germans first..

My advice is the vet is full of shit and the cat can keep the leg just fine. Wth a surgery that gives him a bone prosthetics or otherwise.

Has skin and muscles get a second opinion.