"You don't need to wear sunscreen, you just need a base tan."

"You don't need to wear sunscreen, you just need a base tan."

"energy drinks are bad for you"
>drinks coffee with sugar which is the same thing

"ADHD medication has meth in it, you'll die if you take that user."

What your favorite boomer-isms?

Attached: 1(1).jpg (225x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

med.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Nutrition/Book:_Intermediate_Nutrition_(Lindshield)/12:_Blood,_Bones,_and_Teeth_Micronutrients/12.2:_Calcium/12.2B:_Calcium_Bioavailability
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about when they worked with and on computers for years, and yet have trouble setting up any type of account online.

Imagine taking medication because some quack doctor said you had to so you can focus. Enjoy poisoning yourself retard

This, my granddad is always bragging about how he was working with computers before Windows was around, then gets frustrated and mad at me when he can't figure out how to go back a page on the browser

tide pods

you only need a good wrench and screwdriver to fix your truck

okay boomer, well I don't want to get in car accidents so I'll find out for myself if it's worth taking.

I hated that to, they'd invalidate a whole generation because of something a unbelievably small amount did. "but tide pods user, my generation never did those" bruh those niggas probably didn't know about tide pods until those news stories broke about it.

Energy drinks are full of chemicals. Coffee is water, caffeine and cane sugar.much better for you. And millenials take way too many meds for made-up bullshit like adhd. When I was a kid, they cured these maladies with a careful regimen of slapping the shit out of you until you acted right.

>they'd invalidate a whole generation because of something a unbelievably small amount did
Wow. Almost like this thread.
Dumbass.

my parents are boomers and i have never heard any of these

All you do need is a base tan. What do you think outdoor workers did for millenia before sunscreen? Fucking pussy.

Smeared mud on their skin, dipshit.
People have always avoided sunburns because they hurt.

I'm a boomer and I never say any of these things

ok boomer

satan trips checked. based and boomerpilled

Attached: satan trips pepe.jpg (563x542, 21K)

Cry harder zoomer. Maybe someone will care.

"milk is good for you and it doesnt hurt the animals when we take it"

:(
i love calves

Enjoy your pathetically weak inferior bones faggot

u belive that huh? the milkindustry have u in their claws lol

That calcium is good for strong bones?
Well considering that bones are made from calcium, yes

>they died

Lel.

Exercise is better for bone strength than milk

>implying that exercise is more important than a balanced diet

How can bone strength be increased is not enough calcium is consumed?
Even with exercise retard

>pic
Is he holding that garbage can with his foot?

Calcium in milk isn't metabolized well. You basically pee it out again. Milk industry's "muh bone juice" is a fad.
There are much better sources.

Chickpeas for one. Milk is shit.

"user why are you going to school? When I was your age me and everybody else already had a job."

Doesn't understand that these days you need a degree to compete in this shit economy.

Yeah I’m not going to kill myself over a 30% calcium loss, honestly a 60% bioavailability is pretty good in terms of things

needing a degree is a millennial fallacy, it only applies if youre a fucking sperg dumbass

>energy drinks have sugar therefore making coffee and putting some in is the same thing

how the fuck are you comparing like 2 teaspoons of sugar to like 10 times as that? Actually why are you pretending your precious seamen isn't laced with all sorta of other shit?

being
this
> AZN

Spotted the boomer. The satan boomer

Milk has only ~30%.
med.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Nutrition/Book:_Intermediate_Nutrition_(Lindshield)/12:_Blood,_Bones,_and_Teeth_Micronutrients/12.2:_Calcium/12.2B:_Calcium_Bioavailability

>water, caffeine and cane sugar aren't chemicals
I have bad news for you.