Can you catfish someone on snapchat?

can you catfish someone on snapchat?

Attached: aWnU5YMO_400x400.jpg (400x400, 11K)

I know this chick on snapchat and want to get her nudes. Just can't show her my face. How do I get around this? I'll be sharing wins.

Depends on the bait.

What’s her snap?

yeah just print out a picture and take a picture of the picture retard

Be sure to use hyper glossy paper so it’s extra 3d

Tried taking pictures of pictures, looks like shit.

Just send her fake face pics via chat but send plenty of actual (red) snaps of other things, and holding a good conversation is the KEY in any successful catfish.

problem is finding a reliable source for pictures. shit can't be professional model looking, but good looking enough for her to drop them panties.

need a good source for a few fake pics. IG? FB?

Also you can use stickers to fake a snap, just use the highest quality pics you can.

Facebook, google, threads here, insta if you can download the pic, not screenshot it

Also pretending to be a girl has worked well for me through the years

Just search a hashtag like #ModelStatus or something to find a pretty boy pic

You are half right. Send fake pics via chat and tell her you can’t send real snaps because the glass got shattered on both front and back cameras. Then if she wants proof, take a real pic of yourself with bubble wrap placed over the camera.

I know conversation is the most important part, but I feel like it's getting to that point where she'll need a face. I think 2 quality ones will do it. She pretty cute, but no IG model.

I always considered the broken cam thing a dead giveaway, but with the proof pic I expect it might work

the other problem is all the fucking dudes on IG look like they hired a photographer. insecure mother fuckers...yes, coming from the guy catfishing. :D

Kik me @orfindd if you want, I’ve been catfishing forever with tons of success, I could try if you fail

woooo

I catfish a lot of girls add me on snap and I’ll try @adamjk176