Does this look broken to you guys?

does this look broken to you guys?

Attached: 20190923_221533.jpg (1086x1672, 259K)

Does it feel broken?

Attached: a493q3eK_700wa_0.gif (500x288, 264K)

Ouch

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Fucking fetal alcohol syndrome much? Most retarded fingers I've ever seen hahahaha

Might be dislocated. Can you move it?

Yep, tape it to the toe next to it and enjoy the next 3 months of pain. But there's nothing a doc can do so it's just something you'll have to deal with .

It did this exACT thing the other day, slammed it into a bed post, I could have sworn that I broke it.

Got it checked out and the doctor said it was just swollen. That’s a stubbed toe op

idk ive only ever broken my wrist for comparison and it was a long time ago
I can move it with my finger a bit up and down and only really hurts when I try to move it on its own or when I press on it

Attached: mhken0rxaxm31.jpg (1280x1706, 322K)

even if it is broken there ain't shit you can do for broken toes. just tape it to the next toe, ice it to help keep swelling down and take anti-inflammatory pain killers

probably is but you will be virtually unaffected

Nah just swollen

Go to the doctor fren

Yep. When it's black and blue like that it's usually broken. I broke my little toe twice

Might be, but there ain't much you can do for pinky toes. It'll be fine in a couple weeks.

Try doing the Fox Trot. Than tell us how it feels.

Attached: 5673545400_f9bbe62675.jpg (180x315, 16K)

Why are your toes so close together

you go to that doctor and theyre gonna charge you $200 to tell you to not walk on it and let it heal

bruh its not broken trust me 100% sure i had the same and it healed after a few days just be careful not to hit it again before it heals

You should be able to palpate it with your hand and feel if it's broken. If it feels broken it probably is. But really there's nothing to be done either way, broken or not, it's a toe. Tape it up and let it heal

>>Might be dislocated

can toes be dislocated? I kind of thought that only happens with ball and socket joints like shoulders? I could be wrong though

Nothing useful can be gained from this thread for OP. Just go to a doctor or if you're not that bothered just take it easy and hope for the best.

Looks severe. Either a nasty sprain or possible break.

Depending on which country you're in it might pay to visit a doctor to have it checked out.

Otherwise tape it to your next toe, ice it regularly, and take some anti inflammatories for a week. Ibuprofen is good. A good tip is to put some gauze in between the two toes youre taping and then tape it tight.

Source: break my pinky toes often during sports

Dude same a while back

Attached: 20180710_113728.jpg (3264x1836, 1.68M)