Trolling and bait threads aside. We need to talk about Greta

Trolling and bait threads aside. We need to talk about Greta

a) where is her finance coming from?

b) her recent law suit included Germany, a country who has been at the forefront of renewable tech for about a decade now. This seems like the last country she would be suing.

Seriously, what is she being used as front for? Whose interests are best served by her?

Attached: 6D9D5B9D-6011-4C1A-B63F-71CF9B6E72B0.jpg (960x720, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/michaelshellenberger/2018/05/23/if-solar-panels-are-so-clean-why-do-they-produce-so-much-toxic-waste/#44e0b7e3121c
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_reactor_coolant#Water
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratospheric_aerosol_injection
youtu.be/jVUBeKkx83A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Euro-bougie well connected parents. Pagans are known to sacrifice children for their petty, heretical causes.

Her parents, how do you not know any of this, do you know what google is?

You know all her yachting is sponsored right?

Plus, while she can be a bit naive, we are 100% at the tipping point. We had decades to address this but we let special interest groups profit more and more instead, so now instead of slow transitional changes, we have to do radical changes.

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-220017_Chrome.jpg (540x4893, 1.33M)

well we thought the world was going to end a lot of times in recent history, but this time it's probably for real. It's been a pleasure boys, see you in the nether.

She's actually trying to sue countries now?

EXACTLY! Thank you! Greta has fought more uphill battles and accomplished more with her life than most people ever will, and all before adulthood.
She is out there singlehandedly saving the fucking planet while boomers bitch, moan, whine, and do NOTHING!
Meanwhile, she is not only raising awareness about the climate disruption crisis that will kill us all if left unchecked, increasing trans visibility by her very existence, and getting the attention of some of the greatest warriors in the fight for our survival (AOC, Obama, etc.), but she even spearheaded the single most successful global mass protest in human HISTORY!
All those boomer dinosaur fucks can suck on that!

Attached: 1569199823818.jpg (1648x1080, 249K)

You're not dumb enough to believe the climatologists, are you?

>we are 100% at the tipping point. We had decades to address this but we let special interest groups profit more and more instead, so now instead of slow transitional changes, we have to do radical changes.
are you high?

Catalytic converters have been mandated to be manufactured onto vehicles in the US and western nations since at least the 1970's

Green tech and renewable energy has been consistently subsidised and researched by governments since at least the 1990's some areas earlier the beginning of the 1980's and its still not feasible.

Plenty has been done, yet you're still crying doomsday. So what should we do exactly?

Attached: 1561815504131.jpg (276x276, 41K)

>EFG Bank
Ohai

Attached: EFG.png (400x400, 4K)

>>
>>>>we are 100% at the tipping point. We had decades to address this but we let special interest groups profit more and more instead, so now instead of slow transitional changes, we have to do radical changes.
>>Plenty has been done, yet you're still crying doomsday. So what should we do exactly?

I agree that we're at a tipping point user.

Flashpoint for conflict where we have to liquidate all the Liberals, their programs, their policies, and their adherent for the safety of humanity & its future.

Please tell me you are not this much of a complete retard

my god you are dumb.

Attached: RW06BjMg.jpg (728x462, 28K)

Well, to start it of, her parents are extreme-far-left. Her mom is famous for being an opera singer who in the last ten years almost exclusively writes debate-articles about welcoming immigrants and far left ideas. This whole thing is a collab between the media and a PR-company. In the beginning it was about selling a book that Greta and her mom "wrote"
Now they are working with groups like Soros One Foundation and far left politicians to push this even further

lol... all she's accomplished is bitching, moaning, and whining. The only awareness she's raised in me is the realization that liberals and the media should stop exploiting children.

Attached: 1569256672511.png (260x283, 110K)

So while the house is on fire, you're more interested in contriving a conspiracy about the people walking you up than actually putting out the flames.

Good job. My guess is you're a Republican. No one else could be nearly this small minded.

*waking not walking

NYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IMMM GONNNNA... IM GONNNNNNNA.. IM GONNNNA COOOOOOOOM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM COOOOOOMING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Attached: memem.png (561x590, 28K)

So.... What is it you guys are denying, exactly? C'mon... Even if you don't like "her" politics, you do want to get a glimpse of that boipucci, amirite?

I'm not dumb enough to start selling all my possessions and changing my already low footprint lifestyle so that I effect the earth about as much as a caveman. If it's a real issue, it's an issue that's going to require large corporations to change, not your common bozo.

But I'm also not dumb enough to listen to retards who ignore science because their political beliefs don't align and "I just know better than they do."

I say if the world's going to end because of something out of my control then I'll drink to that and have some fun while the ship is still just sinking. If the world's not going to end then that's cool and all but intervention probably had something to do with it and anybody who believes otherwise is probably borderline retarded and easily manipulated.

I know because every climate change denier I've met believed without a doubt that Trump had their best interests in mind and LOL, if anybody ever thought that guy wasn't just a rich retard, they're sure feeling it now.

More like WANKING!

I don't know where her finance is coming from, but I do know that a lot of her puffy poky pics (and a couple of vids) are coming from the mega:
tiny dot cc slash ClimageGoddess

*tiny dot cc slash ClimateGoddess
Misspelled it in the last one.

Honestly I don't have a real idea of what the endgame in this is but now the media is shifting to talk about climate equity (intersectionality) Telling the public that the middle eastern immigrants are now "climate refugees" the goal post shift so often that it's hard to keep up. One thing that is happening right now is a high increased tax of Gas, oil, meat and more. Students will only have one day a week when they are served meat/chicken/fish. The kids are already complaining about feeling tired.

Globalists who want to use fake environmental issues to concentrate their own power and impoverish the peasantry.

its too late. We had clean energy future but oil corporations hijacked the conversation and played 4D Chess with funding environmentalist movements and cucks like Bernie Sanders to push Anti-Nuclear power

Seriously the Bank of America, of which something like 48% of its investment portfolio is in coal funds green energy projects

Attached: nuclear-energy_54c643f99d6a8_w1500.jpg (1500x2002, 407K)

The endgame is to let Thanos get all six infinity stones, snap half the universe's population out of existence, and then use time travel to get the stones back from the past and reverse the snap.

Greta Thunsperg

Humanity's.....

Figures it would be Rothschild. Soros and JP Morgan are in on it too im sure. Why? Because it's more gold lining their pockets it they pull this stunt off

if you think about it though these same kids weren't eating meat all that often anyway. First world countries are in the habit of feeding their youth bottom of the barrel garbage that we feed to prisoners. Then when those kids get out of school, if they're lucky, their parents cook a wholesome meal, if they're not lucky, they're eating fucking mcdonalds french fries or some shit. They're all nutritionally deficient but they're also fat because they're shoveling tons of that garbage into their bodies.

School lunches aren't cheap any more anyway, they'd probably save money and feel a lot better if they just packed their own lunches. It's not hard to make a cheap and nutritious stir fry, we just have to normalize bringing good food to school.

Where do we put all the irradiated water used to cool reactors user?

Same place we're putting all the chemical waste from solar panel production.

Nevada? Guess these activists don't consider radioactive waste harmful

bottle it, slap a gamer girl bathwater label on it, sell it to nerds.

She doesn't merit all this discussion. Yea Forums is the only place I've seen that is so obsessed with her. WTF

snowflake afraid of a 16 year old girl?

we got bigger problems than radioactive coming boyo

forbes.com/sites/michaelshellenberger/2018/05/23/if-solar-panels-are-so-clean-why-do-they-produce-so-much-toxic-waste/#44e0b7e3121c

yeah, but you're an idiot so....

that's because /b is filled with a bunch of neckbeards who want to fuck this 16 year old

The water doesn't get irradiated. It's released as fresh as it comes in. I used to fish by Turkey Point in Biscayne Bay, right by the water outlet. Manatees and fish loved it in Florida "winter".

>We need to talk about Greta
no we don't pedo
saged and reported

whoa there we don't need actual facts about nuclear just hyperbole remember?

someone's handlers don't like op's questions

Attached: 1389778715175.jpg (202x218, 13K)

Check your "facts" before sounding like another Greta. Faggot

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_reactor_coolant#Water

Attached: Thun_BERG_.jpg (752x672, 74K)

Big liberal money. Agendizing, politicizing. “Let’s use a teenage girl as our spokesperson.” Um, jews?

Attached: 1557985585011.jpg (1200x784, 123K)

pedo faggot
go fuck a frog

Attached: a-foolish-tie-for-a-foolish-man.jpg (1200x668, 92K)

tinfoil factory detected

Attached: a-real-monkey.jpg (806x491, 77K)

its b) that scares you the most isn't it? someone's noticed something they shouldn't have now its time to Epstein this to prevent it leaking

Attached: Rand_UMad.png (620x412, 536K)

Aww...trying to discredit by labeling.

I didn't read your post. You are a pedo faggot obsessed with a 16 year old girl, user. That's why you're doing this.

why is she even a thing? climate change what a new subject it is like we have never spoken about this vefore

You discredited yourself user. Don't project.

god you're desperate asf. I wonder why

Attached: 1388345051945.jpg (364x336, 26K)

Truth factory.

Attached: f2d2977.jpg (1119x1280, 111K)

yeah lefties don't have special interest money ever

Attached: 1366859632091.jpg (419x393, 42K)

She's a side-show attraction that diverts your attention from something even more important. She's "a thing" because someone's using her that way.

Saged and reported

>durr jews durr
nope
tinfoil lol
inb4 durr ur a kike
christ you frogposters need to grow up and get a life

Attached: 1.jpg (2000x1252, 231K)

Labeling credible theories as “conspiracy” is to discredit them by those behind the agenda.

anti-sage

i wonder who Germany has flustered to get you so worked up about pointing out the inconsistency in the law suit

Attached: 1355460922833.gif (500x382, 388K)

>no u
fucking coward
criticize your own side for once

Only an absolute drooling mong, can't see the kike conspiracy by now.

fuck off pedo
you'll be enjoying bbc in the holding tank once they figure out what your'e doing

Oh that takes me back

Ok, take “the jews” out of it. Convince me that it’s all her without any “backing”.

you're a pedo alt right clownshit obsessed with a 16 year old girl and you can't control that shit or stop it from happening

Attached: gervase1.gif (320x240, 826K)

ohhh

wow nerves really have been hit here haven't they?

Here have another

Attached: Assad_West.jpg (546x270, 19K)

>I didn't read your post.
WTF you cant not read post when it like 1 sentence. Unless your brain dead even just scrolling down the page you would accidentally read it. FUCKING NOOBS GOD

this inconsistency in the law suit thing really has you flustered.

I wonder what or who in Germany's elite is on the way out or pissed your handlers off

Attached: _Bill-and-Hillary-Clinton-Earnings-graphic.jpg (960x720, 89K)

NPC

Just saying "The Jews did this" is not a "credible theory" frogposters
sorry to harsh your hivemind

Attached: 5e0a6d7e0620.jpg (480x563, 67K)

wow you frogposters get really mad when we call out your rather disturbing obsession with Jewish people you've never and will never meet lol

Attached: 085.gif (296x182, 435K)

Of course she has backing dumbfuck. She got the attention of someone willing to fund her cause. Maybe if you'd get out of mommy's basement and care about something you might get noticed too. :^)

I didn't read this post either pedo faggot.
You will be bending over for bbc when you get v& in the holding tank tho

Nobody wants to see anything to do with that hypocritical little wart that fights imaginary battles.

Attached: EFKwMhqX4AUX7nj.jpg (967x734, 196K)

keeping this bumped for the front page. OP has pissed someone off big time. as many people as possible need to see this

Attached: conservative vs liberal women.png (921x662, 827K)

>durr durr clinton
lol

Attached: 002-002.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Attached: EFKwMhqXUAAUhxh.jpg (550x577, 75K)

I'm still waiting for you to criticize Robber Baron types like Trump user. Go.

It's all about control. A free westerner, with land, a house, a vehicle or two, a supermarket full of meat and a closet full of guns, is more their equal than a subject. The hook nosed kikes do not like that.

def brain dead then b/c i wouldn't consider it "reading"

Attached: bbc.jpg (599x450, 25K)

That's it! That's who she's serving! The Jews!

>They need to see I'm 12
We already knew faggot

Why are people flying around the world to protest air travel?
If they love trees so much, why are they carrying a couple of forests worth of signs on thier marches?

You mean you don't. And you're mad you're not actually in charge so you blame Jews. user I'm not a frogposter. I think for myself. Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren. Stay mad.

Attached: 2.jpg (982x814, 88K)

>some people actually listen to what this shallow autist has to say
Just thinking about it makes me mad

Attached: 1534788336798.jpg (960x540, 26K)

>brain dead
yes, most of your neural net was triggered by a 16 year old girl reminding you that your dumb country isn't doing shit. I'd be mad too.

Attached: 0001-004.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I see your trend. If you can't come up with a good argument about why her politics suck, just call everyone who disagrees with you a 'pedo' and magically everything you say becomes right as your head gets lodged deeper into your own ass.

No one can prove Greta exists. She is a creation of the internet. All pictures of the girl that is supposedly Greta are shopped. Her wiki page is a fake. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

You're The Faggot. No one serves you though.

keep bumping for me

Attached: 1372107233067.jpg (830x830, 98K)

I have all of those things and sniveling little kike sycophants like you, will never take them away.

A-hahahahaha!!!
It's mind-boggling how triggered you basement dwellers are over someone doing your work for you.

You guys are the conspiracy. You're Big Oil and/or Russian shills in here trying to rally a counter to improving the world. You're actually working to turn this planet into a literal oven (albeit not flesh-scorching). You're actually good with cooking with your own shit and pee in the pot, and complain when your Mom comes in to clean up after you.

You're fucking infantile!

>Robber Baron types
>any year after 1903

Attached: 1560745790113.png (248x258, 104K)

>hypocritical
Pot. Kettle. Black.
All you've got is a free, anonymous forum where you can act edgy so you can feel better about doing nothing with your loser life.

i dont pay attention to trash i have no idea what thread is about i just saw someone in thread say
"didnt' read" to a post that was a sentence
Didn't read is reserved for paragraphs....unless your brain dead like i said

You can't. That's why you try to sexualize her, and you're a disgusting pedo faggot. Fuck off.

I'm bumping for LEA to notice this thread and get your ass v&

No, I am smart enough to believe 99.75% of scientists. You fucking idiot.

Attached: 1344076777091.jpg (400x400, 20K)

It's not a "law suit" dumbass

>kike sycophants
hivemind is seething

Attached: 3.jpg (824x680, 63K)

We need a new anti-Trust act to address con men like Drumpf.

Attached: 1568435320317.gif (250x235, 1.99M)

Aww... words more than 5 letters too big for you?

but I am just a lonely incel neckbeard who lives in my mom's basement remember? what would the point of surveillance be if i dont leave my house as you claim?

Attached: 1565784721756.png (853x959, 1.12M)

You're triggered as fuck. Not only is it a liberal telling you what to do, it's a girl.

Attached: faggot.jpg (2000x1252, 248K)

lol what am i being told to do?

You need throbbing bbc to punish you pedo

Attached: you want throbbing bcc.gif (444x238, 1.9M)

>99.75%
that's an oddly specific made up statistic.

Recognize climate change is real. Demand action from your government. Do I have to spoonfed you faggots everything?

Attached: 4.jpg (713x573, 46K)

Only the most massive libtards will ever accept the amount of economic pain that would be required to reduce emissions down to where it doesn't impact climate anymore.
So what do we do about it? We engineer a cheap solution that makes the libtards even more pissed off. WIN/WIN!! en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratospheric_aerosol_injection

stop ive already fapped today

To read, learn, understand.

But i dont care about any of that shit.....
we are fucked mate big time

'bbc' is a myth.

Then shut the fuck up. Adults are talking. Get the fuck out out the way.
>mate
go fuck a kangaroo

Attached: faggot.jpg (208x242, 5K)

Wait you want Americans to do WHAT????
Some Americans read, others learn and some understand but never all 3 nigger you crazy

Have you ever seen any of the "Saw" movies?
We get it. But we also understand the consequences of NOT doing enough.

I can read a menu at McDonald's.

Your not very good at what you do 2/5

>100% at the tipping point
Because...?
Or are you just acting retarded?

AND.......just cause you read that shit nigger doesn't mean you learned anything or understood it... WHY the fuck do you think it's full of pictures

oooh you're going to find out if that's true

Attached: if bbc is a myth myth this bitch if bbc is a myth myth this bitch if bbc is a myth myth this bitch i (500x275, 1.46M)

>ignore science
>entire post about ignoring science.
gg laddie

In your (not so) humble opinion, and it's just because you don't understand it.

Caring
GG

not really anything to understand too obvious

NIgger NIgger NIgger
Yea Forums

I don't have to be good to trigger your ass
shut the fuck up if you aren't going to join our side and shout down flat-earthers.

Attached: shut up faggot.jpg (205x246, 6K)

that progressives determined to change society trigger you hard?

Gayshit
"our side"

your gonna be pretty upset in like 10-20 years lol

Can someone explain to me how the ice age started? And why it eventually went away? Was it because of human campfires?

We all know who the real sponsors are.

Attached: 278CFE9D-753B-45A1-A805-A1D769DE0783.jpg (1024x767, 128K)

Too many fucking Niggers Glowing in the dark and little kids and non English speaking people on Yea Forums

God.
Sorry to use this venue
This is the model in application for the current marijuana sector being developed. youtu.be/jVUBeKkx83A

We start at the 18th second, with the clarification "I Am Cancerous" for investment firms.

As you can see the role model, being Eminem, to spread the smoke weed every day movement, which is already known to cause cancer significantly by the system.

Bob Marley's official cause of death was the spread of melanoma to his lungs and brain. The hereby referred to as "M&M's.

The plan, in coda, also stipulates that there will be lawsuits filed to keep anyone attempting civil action at bay like with the tobacco industry.

Thank you for your consideration.

Not your side frogposter

Attached: shut up faggot.jpg (681x383, 36K)

>99.75%
>up from 97%
That still only 78 people who mentioned the climate in a paper, user. Most of that list is "deniers".

Attached: 1494461011055.png (480x323, 13K)

faggot

Attached: this one.jpg (920x851, 143K)

everything you wrote is wrong. it's an impressive display of total and utter ignorance to the subject that you typed that pile of shit out and hit send. well done, you imbecile.

Finger nigger facts
The whole op is erasable. You negate it with gestures, relax the area, and continue living without being interrupted.

Attached: 13 - 1 (1).jpg (534x404, 63K)

Finger nigger facts

The more they try to skip over it, the more it's the right answer(forget about it)

Attached: 32cf67f375df5aaaed1db67ff0636c76c564e919e1ac6b27b8205677940b386b-picsay.jpg (320x240, 37K)

Attached: greta_soros.jpg (1091x619, 113K)

whats more funnys is everyone thinks global warming means no rain. We are gonna freeze to death

>not in a drought
>higher precip
>lower flooding
>fewer storms
>fewer tornadoes
>record high corn production
nice pic I guess

this reminds me of the face of the girl that flips out and starts lunging at the dude on the train just trying to eat his pringles.

Attached: 1512101257349.jpg (480x345, 13K)

I would hate fuck that retarted little whore to give her something to cry about. It'll be ass 2 mouth all night long. I'll make her wear one of those StarSession outfits and call her Michelle.

listen to her msg and it should lead to who is funding her etc. She is being used to recruit gen z into wanting to get into "being green". My guess that someone funding these techs are funding her.

Attached: skull3.jpg (550x719, 51K)

I’m old enough to remember hearing this shit in the 70’s. It’s chicken little, it’s a scam. It’s always the same circle of folks promoting it, and the only solution that could possibly help is always more government socialism. Tax more and control what regular people do, whether it’s global cooling, global warming, or now “climate change” (because they can’t get it right), the solution never changes.

If anything the earth is going into a mini ice-age. Sunspots, google that shit.

Your response makes zero sense. I just proposed we absolutely do something. And that something is incredibly cheap compared to massive emissions reductions.

4kb, 400x400. The actual EFG is here.

Dear World,

Anyone under the age of 40 is fucking retarded. You don't want to take advice from anyone under 40. People under the age of 30 are ESPECIALLY retarded. People under the age of 20 aren't able to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Every time I see this greta chick I think to myself, "who would take advice from this young idiot?"

One day greta will read about the Holocene and realize we are in a BRIEF warming period in the middle of a LONG ICE AGE. If we put zero co2 in the atmosphere we will have 100 foot glaciers in Kansas again in 20 thousand years or so.

kek

I would rape her if I could. I bet she's got a tight little hairy pussy.

....ok, so the captains of industry behind big oil are the good guys?

legit question here

Funny. I said the same thing myself on a climate change page on Facebook. They solicit donations but have accomplished absolutely nothing. Then here comes Greta Thunberg and puts their lazy, money-grubbing asses to shame. She and those who are following her are doing what their parents and grandparents should have been doing all along. If the previous couple of generations had been as motivated to do something as they were to rake in donations, there would be no climate crisis right now.

isn't it strange none of the msm have sat her down in front of camera by herself and questioned her? isn't that not even slightly strange that a clearly coached, mentally ill 16year old girl is being given such power in the media and anyone, anyone at all, who questions the validity of her claims is outrageously lambasted in public by the usual crowd. it wouldn't have anything to do with the fact once she has no coach nearby or a script to follow (and do terrible acting too) she'd be found out to be wanting. and isn't it also bizarre if someone did point out that she is indeed the fraud most people know her to be it is not her or her rabid delusional supporters that would be angrily judged, no it'd be the truth teller.

>zero co2
>100 foot glaciers
Since CO2 doesn't control temp or weather, it doesn't matter how much is in the air. When the oceans and sun decide we should be hot, we'll get hot.

Have you ALWAYS been a blithering fucking idiot?

Not him, but big oil is behind the AGW movement. I don't know what "good" means. I still like to use gasoline but I don't want them selling me solar power for $5/Kw.

Nice b8

I'd finance her, if I could

I think the reason Yea Forums is so obsessed with her is because they’re all the same age. If not physically then definitely mentally.

This is what a "virgin sacrifice" can look like.

this is absolutely correct.

everyone needs to get to 40 and realize they had the typical mental illness at 24 and then were a fucking idiot until at least their mid-30s.

see, the "mid-life crisis" is when your genetics run out and stop fucking with your head. if you were a classic human, you'd be dead by 40. in your early 30s, you'd be all super serious about bullshit and trying to change the world. you'd start losing it at ~22 and then think you really ARE the next level and that everyone else is an idiot or a loser and it gets wacky. then you think you've settled down and gotten stronger by ~35 but you're not DONE yet. finally, it all just ENDS. it's how "american beauty" begins. he's ~40 and he explains that he feels dead. that's how it really is. then, what does he do? he channels the purest strength and wisdom he has and goes for the best things that make him happy and he WOULD have been a winner had he not been cursed.

when you're young, you SHOULD trust the adage "don't trust anyone over 30". when you're 40+, you just KNOW "ignore anyone under 30".

Funny because we completely stomped out the desire of big business to line their own pockets at the rest of our expense, right?

you naive fucking fool.

A satanic thing. Not all satanists are the same, though, that's why I can say this.

there is some discussion that the amount of CO2 we have released into the atmosphere could postpone the next cooling period for 50 thousand years or so. Some especially excitable and reckless scientists have suggested we may be forcing the earth out of its current ice age, which I consider to be a good thing by the way.

Either way we need the energy from those hydrocarbon bonds and if we fuck something up as a result we can just fix it. FUCK these petroleum haters. Petroleum is a magnificent substance.

Attached: a-sign-of-weakness.png (1200x699, 757K)

Attached: awreck.png (700x554, 352K)

Attached: babboon.png (1079x626, 966K)

Attached: 1548431506174.jpg (589x939, 118K)

Both sides are padding the numbers, manufacturing "facts", and using scare tactics and conspiracy theories to vilify the other side.
Both sides are in it for the donation money and their 15 minutes of fame, even if it is confined to Facebook or Twitter.

>there is some discussion
>scientists have suggested
Luckily that's all these shitheads have done.

And yes, petro is like a magic mineral. People think LiPo batteries have a lot of energy, oil has 42x more. And it's clean, non-volatile, transportable, and reliable. And the Earth just keeps pumping out more.

So we have Mexicans blocked from coming in and doing landscaping and other useful work, but this little shrew walks right in to bitch at us?

ICE, you have One Job!

did you really think that wouldn't prove user's point?

she's an autistic brainwashed kid who the globalists are funding who will destory the economy

Attached: 8D9E8652-D82C-40EF-B11B-E1630CA2844B.jpg (717x880, 141K)

Attached: 1546710212384.png (291x344, 85K)