BOOM

>BOOM
>CRASH

Oh shit! Four huge black dudes just broke down your front door. What do you grab to defend yourself from anal rape?

Attached: OutsideDoorKick2_lo.jpg (1283x962, 655K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OnMsO0A-O38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Job applications.

Got your nose, niggers.

Attached: Gottem.jpg (220x330, 10K)

i go grab some lube from my drawer and take it like a man :^)

Kek, also mossberg 500

They turn around and and leave frightened at seeing my work boots at the front door but oh dam now I have to fix this door fucking niggers destroy everything

That’s a Slavic white guy OP

I have a gun.

scream "ONE NIGGER *BOOM* TWO NIGGER *BOOM* THREE NIGGER* FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW MANY DEAD NIGGERS *BOOM* ARE AT MY FRONT DOOR.

Attached: 870.jpg (800x800, 27K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OnMsO0A-O38

i summon the Anniggerlator Dragon!!
___
|__|
\ \( ・ω・)
/_________/

Although I have several guns, I'd rather run at them butt naked swinging my battle axe. Even if I died, I'm sure I'd make headlines and be immortalized.

Good choices. I personally prefer my AR-15 loaded up with 77 grain Hornady TMK boattail hollowpoints but scatterguns are good too.

Attached: IMG_20190923_170756.jpg (2792x2761, 1.77M)

>defend yourself from anal rape
Why would I do that? I've been dreaming about this day for years!

I wouldn't be at home, I'd be at work unlike this bunch....no surprises there.

Throw a bucket of KFC out the second floor window... they dive out and break their necks on the concrete below

Job applications and paternity suits at the door to repulse the initial wave, followed by directions to the nearest rapeable whore's house to ensure no intruders remain.

After that, a knife.

My trusty anal plug, of course.

Attached: 568587-618782-0x0.jpg (1800x1800, 210K)

a rusted bayonet i sleep with.

Attached: 1516211493629.png (630x630, 603K)

I would just be raped and killed. And since I’m white it would not make the news until police shot them later in the year for an unrelated traffic stop.

Scattergun is objectively better for home defense unless you have a lot of land and therefore the need for medium to long range

Three 9mm slugs into each of them. And if they're still moving at all, two .45 ACP hollow points for each.

>Objectively better

These types of comments don't help anyone. Everyone's situation is different, so there is no objective 'best' for home defense. ARs, pistols, shotguns each have their pros and cons. SWAT teams breach occupied structures using rifles, not shotguns, because they hold a lot more ammo, can penetrate thru easily available soft kevlar body armor, are usually smaller, shorter, and lighter than shotguns, and more easily customizable with lights/red dot optics.

Thanks Agent InternetGuy

You're welcome, nogunz

Attached: IMG_20180915_192716.jpg (1737x1303, 615K)

I guess me too. But honestly, if they want my $150 TV, (which is probably more likely by far) they can have it. Zero fucks given.

this

>doesnt use Yea Forums x
why user?

fuck nvm

i welcome them wielding a minigun and a rocket launcher

ask them to do it in front of a mirror so I can cuck myself because I mastatbate so much

I feel this is a common misconception. A shotgun will spread at about .5" per yard. They are usually pump action and very long. Think about the distance you'll be engaging at indoors, you're better off with a semiauto rifles

Nice choice user. However, I prefer to remove the innards. Watching the 7.62 work in Iraq made me a fan. The bullet won't pass through, it'll blow your guts out your fucking back

Omg ! Hilarious

Through watermelon at them and if that don't work grape soda.

Turn on a horror movie so they start screaming and yelling. Then run out the door.

My dick, ain’t gonna suck itself.

Hopefully they give me a double stuffin

.45 1911 with PD rounds

I'd jump in my pool. They can't follow me there.