Can we make this girl right wing? Liberals think "save muh enviroment" is only for them

Can we make this girl right wing? Liberals think "save muh enviroment" is only for them.

Attached: 1569077246266.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_St._Vrain_Generating_Station
twitter.com/Glassbuttboy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Leedskalnin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>viking genes
>hates corrupt governments
>doesnt give a fuck
Why not?

My man.

"humans are destroying the environment" is pretty close to "humans are destroying themselves" so yeah it's totally doable

she's only 16 ffs

I don't care who she is, tbh. Taking care of the environment should be instinct. I recycle. It's not much but it helps. I'd love to see Trump try to make solar farms.

Can we ask her to change her awful accent?

I'm might switch to every other weekend to host bon fires instead of every weekend.

Solar farms as in solar panel farms? If so, there are plenty of sources out there to explain why solar panels as they are, are both inefficient as well as adding to the problem

Imagine those are the ones in the history books. We should save the lolis

Attached: 1516910215377.jpg (1056x705, 202K)

BINGO!

I ain't about nuclear energy unless you convince me otherwise. Terrorist attacks and malfunctions worry me. I'm okay with wind turbines, solar panels and anything related. Cars is the touchy subject cause that'd be putting a lot of jobs on the line.

What are you talking about? How could Greta Nuremberg be MORE right wing? I hear even the alt right thinks she's extreme

Loli is a degenerate's fap material. Fucking degenerates.

>Can we make this girl right wing? Liberals think "save muh enviroment" is only for them.

Sorry no. Daddy Trump says fuck the environment and you have to do what he says.

Are terrorist attacks and malfunctions worse than the end of human existence?

I'm sure we can make enough solar and wind energy if we all come together and try.

China don't give a fuck about the environment and never will since they don't care about working class individuals, only the common goals of the people (government). This matters because they are 85% of the source of Earths pollution.

Vikings were invaders and slave traders. All people hate corrupt governments, especially when they rape and kill your family like the vikings did when they invaded Europe, Africa and the middle east.

Humans have been destroying the environment ever since humans existed over 300,000 years ago, also causing the extinction of so many animal species. Oh, and there was so many huge climate change events throughout human history that humans didn't do. In other words you are right and nothing can stop it, nor should anyone.

Littering has been frowned upon since the earliest records indicating that items and places considered holy, if desecrated, would be publishable with your families blood. Solar farms are stupid and highly inefficient when renewable sources of more effective fuel are everywhere and cheaper and don't use thousands of acres of land and non-recycliable building materials to manufacture.

To her you have the weird accent.

Attached: 1558178866939.jpg (700x700, 55K)

Solar power is weak and takes forever to fill a cell.

I never read posts composed like this.

Youre probably really fun at parties

Attached: d5b6fa33ef1ac90c2386df100541f00d.png (720x720, 546K)

What other options do we have besides wind and nuclear? I'm sure a whole desert full of wind turbines would power something.

Conservatives don't use children to further their agendas.. they don't need to.

And with that environment part you just got yourself ousted from the right.
>better learn to enjoy your soy

I party by myself and future wife. Sometimes with my best friend. I don't do drugs. Fuck you name caller.

send her back

Attached: Solidlogic.jpg (690x361, 52K)

Power something, yes but not all of America. We need nuclear energy. Zero polution and very inexpensive.

this... actually makes total sense. it's not realistic to offer insufficient solutions to a problem of a large magnitude. her approach is correct - her messaging conveys urgency, and properly diagnoses the scale of the issue.

There is no right wing or left wing. There is rich and there is poor. If you aren't in the top .0001% then you are poor like me.

nuclear has a place and people are far skeptical of it (ie the sanders campaign)

but it's not a silver bullet, the costs are higher than you're thinking

it should be used alongside more realistic forms of energy (solar, hydroelectric)

Imagine conservatives sitting in a science class, so much seeth.

I mean if it happens it happens. I'm only one vote. I say yes to wind and solar but no to nuclear. I don't know how to convince the rest of the right to agree but health is important. I pray that we go green.

OP nobody needs to make her right wing. She actually IS right wing. I know her irl from when she wasn't famous. She has books written by Goebels, Hitler's Mein Kampf and she always wanted to be a leader. She likes the Fuehrerkult and once she told me that she had a crush on Himmler.
But she hates the alt-right. They are too degenerate. She especoally hates that the alt-right has sodomites as pr figures (she was talking about that fag with the greek name).

Youre to pure for this place. I didnt mean minors and im young enough

Nuclear power is interesting in that it is extremely clean if everything goes right and yet can be extremely dirty if something goes wrong. With other more economical and environment-friendly sources of power available, it's not worth the risks.

OP's is likely a liberal-minded person who is trying to say that "the environment is a right and left issue". Funny thing is Earth's climate is one of the most complex systems known to man and anyone trying to make sense of the data without taking all variables into account can't claim to know what will happen in 10 years. So any climate change speculation is a fringe topic for science.

why tho. I'll make a similar statement: "I'm sure we can make enough food and drinking water if we all come together and try." This is a "solve world hunger" question, which happens to be something many stupid people love to "say" but no one can ever "solve" because even if you had all the food in the world, it will NEVER get into the hands of the hungry. It's simply not possible, so making lots of food is an impractical solution. Same with "solar and wind energy".

Attached: 1562876427912.jpg (960x960, 58K)

k

>China don't give a fuck about the environment and never will since they don't care about working class individuals, only the common goals of the people (government). This matters because they are 85% of the source of Earths pollution.
wrong sir, they invest more then the u.s. right now in renewable energy and have put fourth more of an effort into goals to reduce emissions as coal has ruined their air quality

they also have the largest population on earth and yet are neck and neck with america, per capita fat burgers are the #1 polluters and don't give a fuck about it, half the country wants to pollute more because america is full of idiots that think it's a good idea to shit and pour toxic chemicals into the water they drink

Yea Forums is cancer

p.s I am from future Greta becomes nothing and wonders forever what she could've become

Natural gas technology is getting progressively cleaner. Its more economical to improve existing systems then to use weak systems like solar and wind which now requires vast land use to make worthwhile, but also invites maintenance costs like you wouldn't believe.

Also, algal blooms is a way bigger polluter than all the smoke stacks in the world.

Attached: 1545820690296.jpg (442x439, 20K)

Fuck it. Lets go nuclear then. All in favor?

Wind turbines, as well as solar farms are highly inefficient, only taxing land space and causing a large CO2 footprint from the maintenance and manufacturing alone. Not to mention there are no safe ways of disposing the latter (solar farms). Nuclear fission is what we have now, what we need to strive towards is nuclear fusion. Fusion has little of radioactive waste, making it a far safer alternative to nuclear fission. However we haven't dumped the proper resources into studying it.

You are quoting propaganda exaggerations. Certainly they have improved things since 2013 but lots of their efforts are purely politically motivated. They get complaints from neighboring countries that they need to keep happy, so they make environmental initiatives to "plant more trees" and stuff like that. But those same communist leaders don't care about their people's health. They have a twisted way of viewing pollution-induced cancer as "being a patriotic warrior and dying for the party and the people of your country". So the propaganda you spouted is all the kind of shit they want you to hear -- I work very closely with China and know their tactics.

As far as your comment on America (USA) being a polluter, all countries are polluters but since the industrial revolution days it's pollution output has dropped considerably. If you know anything about world history you will know that all countries trying move to first-world status will be the worst polluters, then scale back when they have the resources and political requirement to "clean up their mess". Also, you speak like the worst kind of human being.

Attached: 1536331829001.jpg (553x700, 139K)

Born in 1963, I remember how dirty shit used to be, I'm all for clean air, water and land. We have come a long way in 56 years. What I'm not for is all the fucking radical leftist intersectional bullshit that everybody seems to want to tack on to everything.

why not? a couple of chernobyl-tier accidents and this place will literally be full of cancerous faggots

Nuclear energy is an 80's fad. There is no incentive to make more plants.

Wrong -

How Clean is Nuclear Power

“Nuclear energy is the only non-greenhouse gas-emitting power source that can effectively replace fossil fuels and satisfy global demand” – Dr. Patrick Moore, founder of Greenpeace

Nuclear power is recognized as a practical, inexpensive and clean (emission-free) source of energy. Today’s nuclear energy production saves around 2.4 billion tonnes of carbon dioxide emissions per year that would otherwise be caused by coal-fired generation. The United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) recently stated that to stabilize the present levels of carbon dioxide concentration in the atmosphere, a 50-80% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions is required.

Greta Thunberg?
More like Greta Asperg.

Attached: 6696FD2C59369189B22C20407E172CBF16CA1A5C.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

It makes sense as, paniced and impulsive people are easier to controll through fear and suggestions.

Hey, I'm on the right and I believe we shouldn't shit all over each other's property, which is how I see parts of environmentalism
Don't really know anything about greta though

Wind turbines arnt that safe either. Studies say they kill alot of birds and insects. Than you use special material which are after their lifetime toxic waste or un recycleable

I never questioned how clean nuclear power is. Nuclear power requires "all hands on deck" for the effective lifetime of the nuclear fuel, then to contain it for some 10,000 years so it's unstable state can be normalized. It's to say that it is a power source whose fuel depends on trained people keeping the equipment up-and-running at all times during its operational period. If something catastrophic happens to the city or town in which the nuclear power plant is operating, the plant can melt-down and become a world-wide problem. The risk of meltdown due to the inability to operate the facility is, in my opinion, an irresponsible assumption that can have catastrophic consequences and not worth defending purely because it is clean.

Attached: 1523569041733.gif (500x616, 665K)

Yeah I don't trust nuclear
Fuck the birds. Only thing I care about is the bees. They fly low for flowers.

The thing about nuclear
Most reactors that are running or planned are of designs from the 50s and 60s
Ever have a car from that time?
Compares to a care from today?

Also, commercial reactors have generally been overscaled which is probably not so good

>Can we make this girl right wing?

The essential qualities of the right wing are resistance to change and a willingness to screw people over. I don't think you can reconcile that with overturning the capitalist business model and making sacrifices for poor people and future people.

So.. nope.

That's better than I had. I kept reading her name as Thunderburger.

Attached: Ditto.jpg (519x475, 44K)

Since when do (R)'s care about the environment?

Anti-nuclear propaganda.
The designs are NOT from that time. How fucking stupid do you think your audience is?

That's not how it works at all

What is fukoshima, Chernobyl, and long island for 500 Alex?

You do have a point. But terrorists would love to hit us from a weak point. Only total clearance would make it safe. I may be overreacting but are we ready for nuclear?

We all do. It's just that when environmental legislation comes to head, it's laden with ungodly amounts of leftist liberal drivel regarding absolutely nothing about environmentalism.

>can we make this girl right wing

no,we need to kick you retards out of the right wing instead.your not even right wing

Was meant for (you)

>enviromental legislation

lol,more proof of how big of a shithole america has turned into.im sorry,but i dont want a bunch of tree huggers in charge of the goverment

Not much compared to the leftist forecast of the "End of the World!"

Exactly my point.

seriously poignant and actually funny

good job, user

Conservatism at it's core is free market capitalism, which is where right-wing values originate. Your statement is communist-leaning, so my guess is that you are for taking away freedom and forcing people to do things that the government thinks is best, right?

Oh, tell me how it works then.

Attached: 1557194956850.jpg (1125x1145, 299K)

No, we probably cant.
Not while consumerism is the name of the game.
If we stopped buying shit we didn't need (are you reading this on a desktop that is currently drawing enough power to light your home?), stopped doing pointless wasteful shit (lie staying awake much longer past sunset), and cut back on a few this that make our life comfy (like air conditioning)then maybe we could get away with just wind and solar on those. Good sunny days with a nice steady breeze.

Oh, and storing power for use at night? How do those batteries compare to other means of power generation?

She is an actress

Attached: greta thunberg actress.png (904x573, 251K)

>China
>my neighbor shits in his yard so i will too!!

You need to read a lot more into MODERN nuclear technology. You're still thinking of the old tech, which was quite primitive even by today's standards.

You are talking about Nuclear Engergy. This a subject of science. That being said, please elaborate. Explain in detail why I am wrong, or at the very least try.

Attached: 1544823465030.png (399x382, 89K)

I care about global warming, but this lol cunt just waltzes in and now she's the face of the fight against climate change? Who the fuck says so? How many people came before this young child? Why is she special? I bet the first climate change rally/event she ever went to was because she was invited by a friend. Why not any other one of those girls or people that went to protest at the same place/time she did?

They are from that time. Fuck head.
Fukushima 1 was built in 1967

I'm not anti-nuclear.
I'm very pro-nuclear and so it is clear to me that those GEN II & III designs are obsolete

Democrats and Republicans are both trash, but Republicans are straight up Captain Planet super-villains at this point.

I did not insult you. Try being civil for once. And believing nuclear designs have failed to improve in over 50+ years is naive.

Think the microsoft AI bot.. the luls.. omg

It's kind of like Bill Nye being the face of science.. anyone in the right place and time with the right motivation can become the face of anything.. basically steal it for their own and be famous. Then you ask them hard questions about their cause and they just regurgitate slogans and peripheral facts.

As for climate change, not even scientists believe in the public "end of world" predictions. But there is HUGE money in the push to make these fringe studies overblown. You should use the internet to "follow the money" of this climate change thing, very creepy stuff.

Attached: 65846352_632760510538415_5814514669351600128_n.jpg (540x533, 135K)

That's what all the cool kids say. Funny how the reality is oddly in reverse.

I'm not that poster, but when someone calls you "Fuck head", you don't act like a baby and piss yourself. You ignore it because English is a language deprived of contextual interjections and if you don't understand it's common usage you are a true "Fuck Head".

I actually think we are ready for commercial nuclear, but only if greed isn't involved.
My state played with nuclear once.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_St._Vrain_Generating_Station
Even by today's commercial reactor standards st vrains HTGR is an advanced design.

Also so some reading into the new pre-fueled and sealed modular reactor designs. Very interesting potential there

Fucking bunch of cucks .

>but only if greed isn't involved
So your idea is worthless

Solar panels on Nevada’s Nellis Air Force Base generate a minuscule 15 megawatts of electricity, about 40% of the year, from 72,000 panels on 140 acres. Arizona’s Palo Verde Nuclear Power Plant generates 760 times more electricity, from less land, 90-95% of the time.

Generating Palo Verde’s electricity output using Nellis technology would require acreage ten times larger than Washington, DC. And the solar panels would still provide electricity only 40% of the year.

Generating the 3.9 billion megawatt-hours that Americans consumed in 2018 would mean we would have to completely blanket over twelve million acres – half of Virginia – with solar panels, and get the Sun to shine at high-noon summertime Arizona intensity 24/7/365, wherever we install those panels.

That's not true. Fucking boomers.

It'd be easier if everyone on the right weren't a coal-shilling boomer

coal powers your tesla

I know this is just dumb bait but electric cars are much more energy-efficient than gasoline-powered cars, and you have to account for the fact that electricity is also needed to produce gasoline, and that electricity also comes from coal. At the end of the day, a tesla burns less fossil fuel than a regular car no matter what's generating the electricity.

They aren't.

I totally agree. As someone who often works with solar panels and has designed them from scratch, I completely agree with it's inefficiency. Hell, it's not that the technology is bad per-se, its that it's not good for generating massive power reserves. A panel installed on your home's roof is not a bad investment, but it is meant to supplement your own supply and cut costs in a very long term.

so what? burning fossil fuels doesn't affect the fucking climate
co2 makes up 4% of the gasses in the atmosphere

exactly
there's nothing wrong with using them to power an electric backup generator or your phone or something, but these idiots who think wind and solar farms are a good idea have no understanding of how much land it would ruin to install enough of them to light up just one fucking hotel, let alone a power grid for a major city

>English is a language deprived of contextual interjections
I bet you think you're correct, don't you feeble minded cur?

I live within 30 miles of a power plant, ahve my entire life.

I dont even think about it really.

If it malfunctions well ive made peace with death years ago.

lol i remember when that user used the word "cur" in a post too
cool to see someone else using it

Is the manufacture of the batteries part of your calculation? Gas engines can be cranked out with very minimal energy per unit compared to a tesla batteries. Also, they require specialized disposal consuming even more energy, most of which is not "clean".

Attached: 1563954428998.jpg (495x650, 27K)

Zounds

Smart man.

>science
Science is why
Because at the end of the day the radiation which is what makes the waste a problem is energy potential.
Science is progress
We have reactor designs today which can burn the waste of reactors from the past (obviously simplifying)

Would also like to specifically point out some newer designs to even require SCRAM because the chain reaction is proportional to core temperature. Still do have SCRAM though

I don't know to what you're referring but welcome to the English language.

pebble-bed cooling systems are effectively melt down proof

>using the word "cur" in a sentence meant to insult a poster on Yea Forums
Bet you think you're correct, human of a feeble mind?

>i dont know what you're referring to
lol yeah you do

Attached: CktFpBIVEAAYe-a.jpg (305x384, 17K)

>hurr durr muh low percentage means no effect
neck yourself you retarded neckbeard

#gash4greta
Cut yourself for climate change and post it on social media

Attached: greta-thunberg-13.jpg (643x482, 28K)

>hurr durr solar farms
>this
/thread

you clearly know nothing about what's actually causes warming and/or cooling on this planet

anyone post this in this thread yet?

Attached: 1569208835757.jpg (720x835, 36K)

Perhaps, if you skip the beans, you'll interrupt your constant brain flatulence, you boor.

>pic related

my power plant

Attached: NUKES.png (759x949, 1.14M)

ok layman, enlighten me with your prageru videos and obligatory Legates et al. pseudostudy

So is Trump, what's your point?

Attached: DonaldTrumpActor.png (646x452, 282K)

water vapor
electromagnetism
underwater volcanic activity
the sun
the ocean

No, the autism is runs too deep

Attached: 1568334601016.png (632x337, 142K)

>naive
>comparing a BWR from 1961 to an HTGR from 1971 to an MSR of 2001 and a LFTRof today

Do you unironically think climate scientists, whose fucking job it is to account for those factors, don't account for those factors? Wow dude congrats you're smarter than literally everyone with a degree! Gee, they should only higher people with 0 experience in the field since you're so fucking smart!

NOO!! IT'S ONLY FUCKING CO2 THAT SPEWED FROM WHITE PEOPLES CARS!!!

Attached: Greta_Thunberg_pissed-800x600.jpg (800x600, 53K)

That, or state operated
lol

Yeah, we have a couple of cooling towers on Lake
Good Walleye fishing around there.Erie too.

"No mom I'm not gonna stop doing heroin, Kyle down the street is doing even more heroin than I am! This is unfair, why aren't you grounding Kyle instead of me?"

the very same who if they went against the grain and said actually there really is no manmade change to the climate or threat other than what happens via natural cycles, would be out of a job faster than you can say global warming

>viking genes
Vikings were just raiders and slavers who happened to be big fucking meatbricks.

Anglos, Celts, and Roman is where its at.

You want climate scientists who go against the grain? Have David Legates. Who just happens to be in three conservative think-tanks all funded by Exxon and for some inexplicable reason refuses to disclose his research funding. He's still got his job, for the record.

>Solar farms are stupid and highly inefficient when renewable sources of more effective fuel are everywhere and cheaper and don't use thousands of acres of land and non-recycliable building materials to manufacture.
Geothermal is where its at.
Or solar trough
Or nuclear

The technology improves every iteration. It will be worth it shortly if we keep investing.

one guy who plays the role so lefty climate alarmists can pull him out in times of need
nice

Attached: 1.png (1028x1706, 1.4M)

Attached: 2.jpg (453x727, 26K)

Can I support this thread with porn?
gimme me a follow or something
twitter.com/Glassbuttboy

Attached: greta speech.jpg (1748x1771, 647K)

>viking genes
Vikings got their asses handed to them by the Irish.
Bunch of ill tempered alcoholic manlets and their hot redheaded wives BTFO'd them off their tiny island.
Then again, the Brits beat the Irish...so maybe...Hail Brittania?

Attached: readhead.jpg (1140x641, 131K)

Attached: 3.jpg (427x732, 23K)

SCRAM is a temporary solution to the abrupt absence of humans. Though that is not the only problem that could plague a plant. A system as advanced and complex as nuclear reactors require many redundant systems and sensors, computers to make fine adjustments, and continuous maintenance. Money must consistently pour into these plants to keep them safe, so siphoning the flow of money can force equipment to lapse important checks and take risky short-cuts. There is always the risk of sabotage, human error, "acts of God", etc. I'd like to think that a system with so many catch-alls would be extremely safe, but it can also be a curse.

It's a matter of statistics. There are 448 nuclear reactors in the world, compare that to 39,000 airplanes in the world. Both have a dizzying array of complex safety and mission-critical life-support systems. Over 2000 planes have ever crashed, and about 100 nuclear accidents. Each accident has a higher margin of catostraphic danger than a plane which statistically falls in the ocean and not in populated areas. I would rather find less complex and safer systems to generate electricity

Attached: 1523749133388.gif (304x224, 1.74M)

Attached: 5766-4-32-1.png (655x874, 777K)

>just keep throwing more money at it, they'll get better
there's better and cheaper options that have less of a real estate foorprint and are way more efficient
>FUCK THAT, just keep paying more taxes! they'll be better in the future!!!!

I am shocked that Shadman hasn't drawn (18 year old) Greta yet.

Attached: 152020002.jpg (1200x800, 147K)

Attached: 198021798.jpg (1000x706, 169K)

sensible chuckle.com

Attached: 237070142.jpg (518x728, 56K)

What is the free market, libertarian solution to global warming assuming that it is caused by man-made emissions?

Attached: 0511409358.png (801x533, 585K)

Attached: 590129448.jpg (1152x1536, 311K)

Attached: 761115923.jpg (1536x1020, 150K)

Too busy drawing traps and gay porn to draw lolis

>not funded by Exxon
>"Ha you libtards I told you global warming is a hoax!"

>funded by Exxon
>"Waaaaa doesn't count, doesn't count, he's a secret lefty it doesn't count!"

You can't win at chess against a pigeon shitting on the board.

Attached: 802161027.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

Attached: 1420648406.jpg (350x262, 19K)

well conservatives do hate the environment

Attached: 1505994162.jpg (1536x1152, 302K)

there isn't one because
a. mankind has not and will not affect the climate
b. there's nothing we could do to stop the forces of nature
all we want to do is not being fucking taxed more for bullshit "green" initiatives

Not bad

Attached: 1741738581.jpg (300x400, 31K)

^This.

Attached: 1921696442.jpg (699x477, 71K)

The people that hate on her are the same incels who can't tolerate a girl playing video games.

Attached: 2027831621.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

Attached: 2062535241.jpg (529x800, 73K)

Attached: 1194801702252.jpg (360x270, 9K)

Attached: 1203873209291.jpg (510x765, 133K)

there is no winning this argument
there's no chess players
there's no shitting pigeons
there's only the brainwashed and the non-brainwashed

Bait. A 14yo from a foreign country knows what's best for the USA and knows more than a scientist. Ok. Go protest in China you fetal alcohol syndrome child

Attached: 1206986533021.jpg (1024x760, 424K)

Attached: 56708625dd08952c058b477c-750-376.png (750x376, 252K)

Attached: 1206986617231.jpg (886x803, 119K)

Attached: AreaRequired1000.jpg (1000x706, 377K)

Attached: 1206986684503.jpg (500x628, 62K)

shes being told what to say and nobody is falling for that shit. she looks like shes mental as well. fucking ugly cunt.

Attached: 1206986817292.png (704x400, 289K)

Attached: 1209459403849.jpg (750x956, 76K)

OP here. This is probably my 20th thread I ever made on Yea Forums. I've been here since 2009 I am an oldfag. Thanks for the convos frens. Hopefully we all found out what we want to vote for. Go out and vote and do anything to get your opinion out. God bless.

Attached: 061c7470cd3a5057698b33b081b1a830.png (837x346, 86K)

If you think taxes are the solution for global warming you're fucking retarded. World leaders only use that to shut the environmentalists up because switching to nuclear isn't convenient for their favourite lobbyists.

>Too busy drawing traps and gay porn to draw lolis
>Shadman
>Too busy to draw lolis
What?!

Attached: 1561071797805.jpg (545x476, 98K)

Ah I see now the error of my ways, clearly this whole time I should've been listening to the completely unbiased conservative politicians and fossil fuel lobbyists. I'm definitely brainwashed by the scientists literally just doing their job. Woe is me, I will now commit sudoku.

Attached: 1209815073383.jpg (293x430, 30K)

Attached: 1209815121852.jpg (373x430, 33K)

Because she was in documentaries as herself. How fucking stupid can you be?

It's just the normal term for somebody who appeared on screen.

Attached: 1209815177447.jpg (345x430, 29K)

>power the world
>the world
>the WORLD
thank you, god what a good laugh i had at this

Attached: 1565697888068.png (398x376, 274K)

Well, that's why I said assuming. For an instant, imagine the premise isn't bullshit to you, then what hypothetical solution would the free market provide?

>old fag
>20th thread
Pick one

Attached: 1209815224234.jpg (254x430, 24K)

Attached: 1210339763937.jpg (458x478, 65K)

Poop

Attached: 209.jpg (1110x1609, 177K)

Because it's so simple. This is a graphic made on simple math a child can do. Doesn't make it right.

Attached: 1214003204685.jpg (958x715, 99K)

i don't think taxes are the solution
im completely against more taxes
did you not read my post or?

I haven't seen one loli shadman has drawn since 2016

Attached: 1214826502753.jpg (800x600, 112K)

please do

Attached: 1223886647014.jpg (354x480, 45K)

Attached: 1245491183899.jpg (640x480, 32K)

You wish, faggot

Attached: 1245492018420.jpg (800x533, 78K)

Attached: 1245492651497.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

The whole reason you think climate change is fake is because you think environmentalists are making it up to raise taxes. If you listened to actual environmentalists you'd know they don't actually think retarded carbon taxes are what it takes to fix the issue.

Attached: 1245492746202.jpg (480x594, 48K)

no, I'm not going to come up with fantastical ridiculous ways to save the planet like all the dumb climate alarmists who bought this shit to begin with do

Attached: 1246891139846.jpg (354x441, 42K)

Attached: 1246891370519.jpg (400x379, 23K)

Attached: 1254272365653.jpg (1798x1176, 191K)

Attached: 1268863553571.jpg (1152x1536, 371K)

Attached: 1275166900196.jpg (640x468, 61K)

Attached: 1279374269952.jpg (400x512, 50K)

Attached: 1279374445482.jpg (640x480, 84K)

i don't listen to environmentalists
i listen to climatologists, geologists, biologists, meteorologists and physicists

Attached: 1281971628433.png (551x441, 464K)

Attached: 1292174487034.jpg (685x869, 109K)

Eco Fascists rise up

Attached: 1292174779525.jpg (800x600, 66K)

The correct comparison would be the mom trying to get you to stop injecting heroin into your own body but ignoring that kyle is also injecting even more heroin in your body. But youre just trolling anyway.

All politicians are lobbyists for their constituents, so they are always biased. Climate change "scientists" are paid to make these studies and are almost always biased. Real scientists know that climate is extremely complex and not possible to pinpoint exact cause and effect. But its "cool" to say you agree with "scientists" even though those whose journals are cited for climate change do not follow non-biased protocols, conveniently omitting information while inflating the significance of some minor observation in order to make their case.

Attached: 1565853633545.jpg (1280x1594, 580K)

No you fucking don't lmao

You've never stepped in a science faculty in any college whatsoever, I guarantee it

Attached: 1306668206375.jpg (672x945, 170K)

Attached: 1306668309070.jpg (688x999, 109K)

Attached: 1306668424874.jpg (750x956, 82K)

It just doesn't look like her

Attached: 1306668496924.jpg (800x533, 126K)

Attached: 1306668573936.jpg (896x672, 62K)

Funny, I honestly think YOU haven't. And I'm being dead serious.

Attached: 1534470090444.png (720x1280, 364K)

>Liberals think "save muh enviroment" is only for them.

You're welcome to put down the bullshit and join.

Attached: 1306668604208.jpg (718x1024, 254K)

Attached: 1306668646415.jpg (800x533, 98K)

Attached: 1306668648145.jpg (742x805, 91K)

Attached: 1306668704458.jpg (600x481, 69K)

source: ass

Attached: 1306668789361.jpg (800x533, 108K)

Attached: 1306668848049.jpg (800x600, 116K)

I just don't like her ugly face

Attached: 1306668892743.jpg (533x800, 123K)

Liberal here. We'd let you run a train on her if it meant averting climate collapse. Hell, she'd probably be down with it too.

Nuclear is obviously not perfect
NOTHING IS
We either scale ourselves back to a state that is far more primitive than even most tree huggers would be willing to go or deal with the trade offs of one multiple forms of power generation.
Nuclear in the top options now and likely in the foreseeable future

I'm a physics student. Unlike you, I don't pretend to know the entire field of climate science because I'm not some retarded layman with a massive Dunning-Kruger complex. For all your talk of knowing all about how science is done and about how scientists are actually totally fake you guys, you've never even talked to anyone with a degree.

Attached: 1306668940712.jpg (417x533, 71K)

This is what liberals dream but will never tell

Fucking idiot, conservatives are concerned about the environment. It's just the states republican politicians who aren't because it's big money for them not to be.

Attached: 1306668983916.jpg (680x923, 120K)

Attached: 1306669042690.jpg (1000x664, 76K)

Attached: 1306669121068.jpg (800x600, 87K)

>I recycle

Are you retarded? recycling dose nothing. all your junk sits in warehouses where it waits to be dumped or shipped overseas...

Attached: 1554182323995.gif (200x150, 1.26M)

Attached: 1306669165607.jpg (790x600, 63K)

Attached: 1306669222618.jpg (533x800, 112K)

because solar in the desert while seeming like a good idea is not. the extreme heat kills efficiency.

Attached: 1306669327870.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

Attached: 1306669362207.jpg (800x600, 96K)

Attached: 1306669492356.jpg (1229x922, 145K)

Attached: 1306669529398.jpg (532x800, 108K)

Attached: 1306669786106.jpg (800x600, 42K)

Attached: 1310053543828.jpg (768x976, 126K)

Yes it is. Fucking zoomers.

Attached: 1517430111712gif.gif (235x244, 39K)

>conservatives are concerned about the environment
no you're not

Attached: 1312915892530.jpg (600x450, 27K)

Dubs logged, throat clogged
Global warming is caused by steaming logs of shit in the ocean

Attached: 1569042252593.jpg (1815x1058, 246K)

Attached: 1312915921187.jpg (600x450, 25K)

doing gods work user

>well conservatives do hate the environment
Maybe the left should just do reverse psychology. It might actually work.

And conservatives don't all hate the environment (you should hear how loudly they can bitch and scream when they go fishing and find trash littered all over the ground and the lake smells like sewer)

Attached: 1312916014113.jpg (800x567, 55K)

Attached: 1312916059642.jpg (550x715, 42K)

Attached: 1312916203113.jpg (443x600, 46K)

Attached: 1312916242900.jpg (800x599, 41K)

Can you change basically the entire platform for the right wing on energy? Because the oil industry has bought the right for over a century.

no environmentalism is socialist or communist or something stupid, like a watermelon, green on the outside red on the inside

Attached: 1312916298107.jpg (515x800, 34K)

Attached: 1312916378329.jpg (799x533, 68K)

Attached: 1312916413184.jpg (530x715, 32K)

Attached: 1312916447406.jpg (730x550, 33K)

Attached: 1312916481793.jpg (450x600, 27K)

Attached: 1312916735960.jpg (1280x960, 339K)

Attached: 1312916867381.jpg (1695x1602, 356K)

Attached: 1312916906643.jpg (1685x1638, 360K)

Attached: 1312916958560.jpg (800x450, 38K)

Attached: 1312916983392.jpg (1531x1800, 394K)

Attached: 1312917034430.jpg (1560x1422, 273K)

No they dont. Y'all just keep voting for asshats who takr bribes from companies that wanna dump garbage into rivers. If your gonna vote Republican vote for an actual Republican, not some companies bitch boy

Attached: 1312917112569.jpg (1573x2200, 712K)

The only real brits are the welsh. Anglos are just german vikings

get that bump limit shittu-sama

Attached: 1312917175659.jpg (1530x2000, 634K)

Attached: 1312917229811.jpg (1800x1590, 382K)

whynotboth.jpg

Attached: 1312917384746.jpg (1280x960, 243K)

You cant hunt or fish if all the animals are dead from pollution or deforestation

Attached: 1312917418750.jpg (600x800, 56K)

Attached: 1312917705868.jpg (752x800, 65K)

Attached: 1312917807451.jpg (505x705, 38K)

NOBODY FUCKING CARES. "Gee, fleas need to take care of the dog."

That's how fucking stoooooooooopidly arrogant you eco-"warriors" sound when you mumble your bullshit. I'm going to buy a brick of batteries to throw in a lake just to spite you.

Attached: 1312917864990.jpg (599x800, 71K)

all the oil AND coal in the world will be gone in 150 years. the oil embargo in the early 70s that quadrupled the price of oil was probably because the arabs realized it WOULD end, SOON. that's why they invested in ultra luxury and all those stupid resorts. that's the only future they have.

Attached: 1312918062505.jpg (784x441, 39K)

Attached: 1312918144897.jpg (800x600, 68K)

Attached: 1312918582120.jpg (320x240, 15K)

Yeah, ass burgers need to stay in their lane. If we need someone to memorize every shitty detail of a creative work universe, they're the folks to call. Otherwise, get in the basement before you get the hose again, autie.

Attached: 1551907710540.gif (480x454, 139K)

Attached: 1312918840392.jpg (600x537, 96K)

Attached: 1312919391022.jpg (550x729, 56K)

Ah, a physics student. No wonder you are so simple minded and trusting of your professors. You will make a great pseudo-science lobbyist.

Attached: 1522634452261.jpg (690x489, 40K)

Attached: 1317460214863.jpg (1280x857, 264K)

Fuck's sake. Grow up.

The environment is fucked because boomers committed generational pillaging, didn’t care about the environment and abused it for years , took a blossoming country and acted like the good times would never stop rolling, and flushed it down the toilet and expected the younger generations to owe them everything and pick up the pieces even though they’ve screwed the environment and America and think everything is fine even though they are a generation of sociopathic ingrates, and expect the younger generations to treat them with respect even though they can’t treat them with respect, and if someone tries to reason with them it’s “muh muh respect your elders mug muh”

see

Attached: 1317460279629.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

Attached: 1317460675974.jpg (800x523, 84K)

There is nothing to "scale back". There are lots of options, but you are clearly in love with Nuclear technology. So to each their own.

Attached: 1317570021283.jpg (500x400, 34K)

Attached: 1317570197274.jpg (533x800, 65K)

Lin k a folder for all of these scat images thanks

Attached: 1322255095983.jpg (1794x1336, 411K)

yeah, i do

Attached: 1332108320632.jpg (1280x960, 335K)

see

Attached: 1332108369745.jpg (1280x960, 342K)

Look it up your self you lazy bitch, guess faggots can't interwebs....

Attached: 1493663841087.gif (240x228, 858K)

to add:

i didn't specifically address the point i was arguing against but i figured it was implied that there IS an incentive for nuclear power if all fossil fuels are gone. fracking is lame and not really going to give us hundreds more years.

now, my theory is that the arabs know that their oil WILL run out, and then, there "is no incentive" in integrating with the rest of the world. core muslim nations SHOULD stay in the past, with shariah law, etc because they will be returning to the dirt in 200 years and struggling, for the most part, and need that structure.

Attached: 1332108457964.jpg (1280x960, 333K)

make your own its called an image dump for many reasons

Attached: 1332108592533.jpg (1333x2000, 230K)

>conservatives are concerned about the environment.
No, we arent. At least not a huge percentage of us.
My household is a perfect example of the lunacy that creeper into the right.
Conservative republican household
I recycle aluminum
For cash
Long way from hugging trees
So there are 2 bins next to each other. Trash and cans
My brother stopped tossing his empties in my can bin shortly after going full trump

Fucking hell if this pic isn't true as shit

Attached: 1564887830947.jpg (720x454, 45K)

see

Physics is right after Mathematics in order of purity. You're soft skull is showing.

Solar thermal on the other hand.
Probably can't have that in an AFB though

Does it matter consequentially, as long as it continues? I also read a shit ton of biotech papers by Chinese authors laying the foundation for value-added manufacturing from waste materials. What about the Saudis taking the lead in desalination? The Netherlands on sustainable, automated, and high intensity agriculture?

Why is the wealthiest country that stands to lose the most geopolitically from climate change not pioneering these technologies? I mean sure we can't head it off at this point. Why not be the country providing infrastructure and tech to adapt though? Russia's gonna curb stomp our ass exponentially faster as the icecaps melt. We're not winning the petrodollar game much longer. Not to mention their agricultural surplus and naval power blossoming as ours' is proportionally hobbled.

Only way I see out is to roll our sleeves up and be the ones to handle this shit. Be the ones providing decentralized tech to the developing areas. Put America's name in everyone's mouth when they exhale that clean freedom, and leverage the fuck out of it. Or whatever, keep voting for a shithole holding a cross out against the train it won't even acknowledge.

In 150 years we should have even better ways to harvest fuel sources, or perhaps have a new energy source invented that makes you happy. Either way its not a problem.

muh blumph

>hurr physics is fake my brain is incredibly smooth

This guy gets it, even if his post was of a low brow

physicists hate this man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Leedskalnin

What about the bretons and the cornish?

Any application of mathematics inherently requires assumptions to be made -- interpretations of the nature of how the universe behaves. Most of the formulae of modern physics are best guesses that have stood the test of time, but are still unconfirmed. Clearly, to have a truth in physics means removing all "universal constants" since such a thing is inherently illogical and un-mathematical (impure). Pi can be proven and explained in pure terms, planks constant can't -- it is an observation, perhaps a vestige of an approximation on some fundamental formula. Either way, you call Physics pure. Nice try. Oh, and then you defend Climate studies? That's a billion times worse in the order of purity.

Why would anyone hate this guy? Because he was wrong about a couple things but sort of predicted particle spins? You're really grasping at straws if you think linking some dead engineer's wikipedia page is enough to disprove Maxwell's equations lmao

There is a lot to scale back
I could have scaled back by not turning on the AC this summer
I could live like grandparents did. Their carbon food print was probably pretty low even thought the burned wood for heat and cooking.

I don't love nuclear, I'm just being realistic. Either humans go back to living far more primitive, which is not going to happen, or we take our chances and as of right now nothing can compare going into the near future

He spent more than 28 years building Coral Castle, refusing to allow anyone to view him while he worked. A few teenagers claimed to have witnessed his work

So a con-man from the 1920's paid some kids to tell others he had magic magnets for profit. I'm sure I could dig up stranger tails of deception from that era, but a common one would be the the War of the Worlds broadcast in 1938 that caused an entire populace to believe the world had been invaded by aliens on the word of a radio personality. People were far more trusting, and less knowledgeable about scams and misinformation at that time. Got any other embarrassing examples? Let's go down the flat earth rabbit hole next.