Hi I am 31 old today. 0:12am

hi I am 31 old today. 0:12am

alone no gf no work...

anyone for me wish a happy birthday?

Attached: IMG_20190621_203803.jpg (584x778, 157K)

Happy birthday faggot

Happy birthday nigga

Happy birthday cunt

0:12a.m. ?
What country are you from?

Belgium bruv

Happy birthday. Get a fucking job and don't be a social outcast.

congrats another waste of space loser. look in the mirror and do something with your life instead of lurking Yea Forums and jerking off to anime. go improve your life instead of progressively becoming a degenerate incel, woman hating racist piece of shit. take a look in the fucking mirror and realize that you wasted 31 years becoming the waste of space you are today. do something with your life.

I have no plans for the moment,
I just hope to bang a girl and start working as a cashier somewhere.

And how are you going to do that. First, get your shit together. There are not many things more unattractive to a girl than a guy not having a job etc.

For 10 years I spent my time going to Thailand to fuck easy girls there but when I went back to my country I lost the flow on how to flirt with the locals girls here.

Happy birthday user

thanks pal

Getting a job first will make it a lot easier to meet women and will help you integrate back into regular social settings. Not only that, have a little bit of money to take a nice girl on a date certainly doesn’t hurt your odds. Despite what people say you’re not a waste of space because you are aware of your position and that you need a change but you can only do that for yourself. Happy Birthday btw. Life’s not all bad but you gotta make some of the good yourself. Get a job, then get a girl.

I have a job but no girl friend

you are already lucky to have a job ....

>Life’s not all bad
Sure man, you're so right!

Attached: 1561731476797.png (300x254, 21K)

Just turned 32 user. And I am yet to find any given fucks flying overhead.

Life without pussy is a meaningless life.

how does one spend 31 years and accomplish nothing in his life, not even having an income to feed himself?
happy birthday btw hope you find a job, ypu dont need females to survive

Happy birthday user : )

Did you just admit to promoting the world sex trafficking problem? Enjoy your AIDS.

Kill yourself OP live it please, send link

Happy birthday, Op.
I'm 31 and a worthless piece of shit too, welcome to the club, b/ro.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x572, 1.28M)

Attached: 1546218224557.gif (300x186, 446K)

>get a girl
>get a girl

get the fuck outa here with that vintage youtube comment bullshit. OP is a based wizard. His prowess extends beyond which your imagination can reach. If it was that easy, he would have done it at 29, or 28, or 27, or 26, you getting my drift.

After you pass the point of no return, pussy vanishes from realm of possibility. OP, may the force with be you.

Why are Asian women easier than Caucasians?

living on welfare and fuck puss in thailand that's the dream bro

I thank you friends

How is it sex trafficking when he goes to thailand and fucks thai-girls in thailand?
That is called sex tourism!

You look good dude. Happy birthday.

I live there 3 months a year, I have my wife and I would die there.

thank you my Yea Forumsro

idk, but I lost my virginity to an asian when I was 25. was a ridiculous easy lay, but her pussy stank like rotten fish.

puh tay toe, pah tah toe. He's promoting human trafficking. period.

You look like a necrophilia pedophile

happy birthday nigga

thanks dude!

Happy Birthday :)

can't admit this but ... anyway.
I was diagnosed with an AIDS 7 months ago, I treat myself and soon I will be healed so nothing important.

I fucked an asian girl 2 years ago and her pussy Smelt like dead fish too..

This has never happened to me since Asian people wash with a water gun.

Happy birthday guy, I'd fuck you ... But then again I'd fuck almost anyone at this point ... Cause it's not like I get any from my limp dick boyfriend

Cool lie bro

flaming fago

checked, birthday quads

Apparently you haven't heard how they do it in Africa. Take a shower after and you can't get AIDS/ alternatively you can rape a virgin and you'll be cured according to the witch doctors. Seems plausible...

the quads have spoken.
Have a good birthday user

I like how everybody is feeling bad for the guy
Happy bday

you look good user. grow a fucking beard. dress nice. smile. pussy will follow

Attached: 1568281386891.jpg (720x709, 63K)

Typical... Assuming there are only men on Yea Forums.

Tits and timestamp or gtfo larping fago

Happy birthday, my man.
No matter what you're going through, it will get better.

Take a normal dose of psylocibin. I promise that your Life Will get better because you Can't choose to live as you do after that. Well you can but you Will go psychotic. Get normal.

not OP, but shrooms are schedule 1 in the states, and simple possession is a felony with up to a year in prison, even for the first offense. fucking sucks. I wish I could give it a try at a small dose to see if it does anything. But won't risk jail time. Life is already shit as it is.

They're decriminalized in Denver

Happy birthday!

holy shit just realized Oakland decriminalized it too, and I'm like 10 minutes away from Oakland.

Happy birthday

where would I get it tho? I'd have to buy from some shady dealer. I don't know if any store will sell it legally.

Travel to Denver then as ^ he said. But do ut with your mom, dad or ur family for the best experience. There usually something really deep mental disturbtion about you that is holding you back ( not just mental illness could be insecurities aswell). If you won't change during ur trio you Will get a bad trip and that is horrible. Like someone is going to kill you almost. small doses help aswell, but it takes more time and IT is easier to escape from your goals then. Just take the normal dosage with your family and i promise that everything Will be alright. (As long as you don't have schizophrenia, identity problems or very bad sense of self.)

You can order it online if you know what ur doing. Or pick it yourself. It's the season for it now for many places in the US

yeah it sounds more difficult to put it in action than it is to say. where the fuck would I get a sitter? where the hell do I buy it anyway? Fly to denver? you kidding me? who is paying for the ticket?

I'm strugging to buy groceries right now, I got no money. You think I can just nilly willy fly to a different part of the country? And on top of it risk getting psychotic and lose a little bit of sanity I have left? Makes no sense.

Happy birthday!

Attached: FB_IMG_1567527826059.jpg (225x225, 10K)

well, I don't so.

Ur struggling with holding your sanity back then it's probably best to microdose. If you have any mentall illness get help. Psylocibin can help with major depression, anxiety, social anxiety and certain mental illnesses. I don't know what ur struggles are mentally. Get it from a dealer then. Do microdosing with ur mom.

freddie mercury?

Happy birthday OP.

I'm 27, lost my 35k a year job after being jailed for 2 months for a technical violation of my 6 months probation, for posession of less than .5g of cannabis in FL. I have an amazing girlfriend, and a roommate that's a friend I feel close as a brother too. They're covering the bills, while unemployed and job hunting I've been hustling small time, like an O weekly. It's enough to smoke free, and buy cigs, liquor, gas for all three of our cars etc. I didn't geeze the girlfriend until two weeks before I was jailed. Prior to that I'd been without pussy since my divorce 16 months before. I thought it'd never get laid again, genuinely. I'd go to bars, no luck, paid for tinder gold for a year with no matches going anywhere more than a message or two before they removed me. I was hopeless. But things happened, and I got a gf. So hang in there.

I do heavily advocate psychedelic usage, do research before ingesting, and be safe. Remember dose, set, and setting. Not too high a dose, proper positive mindset, and safe, comfortable setting/environment. Drink plenty of water, have either cannabis or xanax for the comedown.

Attached: 1553986767791.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

Get** not geeze.

And before tripping, try to have a sober person there to keep you calm and safe.

Attached: 29574914.jpg (400x400, 9K)

Enough time wasted on you. I want to trip sit you only to see your ego melt away and you admiting that you could have changed anytime, but u were a coward

Happy birthday. You'll turn things around king

I don't like her tho. And I don't have any friends.

Attached: kill you are self.jpg (750x675, 29K)

Yes I get ALOT of information from sites that is not GLORIFYING the use of psychadelics. Have valium, xanax or something to really calm your nerves if it is too bad. I would suggest tou getting proffesional help instead because of what I'm seeing Here it is not good for u to take it.

Get help. Don't do psychadelics. I think that ur not for for it.

Happy birthday Yea Forumsro

happy birthday boomer

Happy birthday fren

there is no such thing as a professional help.

what you are thinking shrinks? all the ever wanna do is drug you too. with SSRI and a cocktail of neurotoxic chemicals that renders you a total vegetable.

therapy? it never helped me.Tried it for years. sit in a room to talk to someone? about what? whatever I SAY makes that more real to me. so even if I had mild depression, when I SAID I'm depressed, now I suddenly feel very depressed. It makes it worse for me to talk about my problems like it amplifies it. I'd rather talk about positive shit than sit and be judged by some dick in a room that wants to charge me money too. Money that I don't have.

Happy birth!

Happy birthday to your quads

Attached: Lila Jordan - ph5cc5f6048ac8f - amateur self wax pussy candle birthday game camgirl fire burn - 02 - (270x479, 1.99M)

true

Happy birthday

Attached: IMG_20180923_011954.jpg (192x263, 11K)

well. happy birthday.

Attached: 1503253508654.jpg (625x416, 57K)

happy birthday user

Happy birthday

No he isn't.

You look like a fuckin tard

Happy birthday pillow biter

Happy Birthday. And always know that if you were in front of me, I would suck your dick because I bet it is delicious. Yum yum!