Going to a swingers party at the weekend. What can we expect as there's alot going and many friends of ours

Going to a swingers party at the weekend. What can we expect as there's alot going and many friends of ours.

Attached: 1363827322495.jpg (512x384, 34K)

Getting cucked, have fun.

Have fun with all the fuglys

A lot of fat guys, ugly women
If you take your wife/gf prepare to see her get fucked by fat ugly guys

Lol I see divorce in your future.

I will I've got 2 workmates coming and they both want a go on her.

Nice double 12s.

Now, unironically, it is going to smell pretty bad. Be ready for that.

Enjoy some old guy raw dogging your gf while you are stuck with a tit-dragging wrinkled smelly hag.

OK bro I'm not so sure now. The people I know are just regular people really.

To be disappointed While someone fucks ur wife

This was my selection at my last party and my wife (not pictured) was the hottest

What u think

Attached: CF36D9DD-DB72-4F78-AC59-D711D03FC9E3.jpg (540x960, 89K)

I've heard that before it smells like ass and sweat. Is that true?

I've never been, but I imagine it willl be a lot of old gross fat people

They look ok and I'm sure even better naked in a dimly lit room

My friends going are bringing there wives and they are slim. Most couples not that old either.

I can admit it will be strange watching another man or even 2 men fucking my wife.

You will see alot of sex.....

>ITT sexual fantasies of a bunch of neckbeards living in basements

but, for real: there ain't a single 'swingers party'. The quality of any party, be it swingers or otherwise, depends on the people there. If you know that there will be a lot of young and/or attractive and/or funny and/or easygoing people, it's most probably going to be fun. If you know that retards from Yea Forums will come, expect people shitting in the fans on an hourly basis.

/thread

The first time I saw my wife with another man I felt ashamed then another guy joined in then another and she was pleasuring 3 guys at once. I thought what the hell and just watched and was amazed at how she took control. I don't think she even saw me.

I'm sure most are in there 30s and fairly fit and it's a circle of friends that hang about so will be familiar faces hopefully and lots of alcohol.

Swingers usually know each other before the event or am I wrong?

I used to go to one a few years ago but stopped. But my wife went a few times after on her own and the things she got upto omg.

Did they have a room just for a girl on her own so any guy can go in and fuck her?

Expect crabs

>crabs
>implying pubes in 2019

Attached: cjsqk.jpg (413x395, 15K)

They did and it's called the greedy girl room and yes she tried it. Near the end of the night it's just full of men and her on her own, but they let the other wives and girlfriends in just to watch what's going on. There's usually a cock or 2 in all of her holes and lots of cum still all over her naked body so they can see she's had a fun nite.

Lol nobody has pubes in 2019.

Wow I've so got to go to one of these.

>Lovely pale skin ruined with tattoo.

Das wat im sayin

Same here bro

So very true

same with us we are going to club FA this weekend or the first time

I wish people invited me out :(

Every guy is going to be gross. They are all going to fuck your wife.
Their wives are going to be gross, and THEY will fuck your wife.

If your wife is the hottest one there, all of the dudes will give you the creepy buddy-buddy vibe to try to get you to keep coming back.

You will hardly be noticed no matter who you fuck

Goodluck I'm sure it will be a great nite as long as your not jealous of seeing other men fucking your wife.

I've been but it was a private event so there were no total strangers and it was great but if you haven't organized the evenings events in advanced be prepared to be let down. My wife and I also went to a swingers club one night while we were on holiday and it was a depressing scene unless you're willing to fuck gross women and for old fat guys to fuck your girl then you will probably leave disappointed as we did, we got out of there real fast.

Thanks for the heads up. As we are new I'm sure she will be very popular on the nite. I dread to think how many times she will be fucked.

Oneday bro

Is it really that bad oh no.

The reality will not live up the the fantasy I'm afraid.

I've got 2 work mates and there girls going so it can't all be bad and they are young and fit.

Is it all agreed already that their girls are down to fuck you? If yes then it should be OK.

Yes. And I said my mates can fuck my girl to. They wouldn't go otherwise.

say hi to stds fag

Attached: 1559270816776.jpg (633x799, 176K)

This user knows

Alot of respect and fun. Like a normal club but more chill and with way less assholes. Just have a fun night and make sure not to cross any lines you and your partner has decided before hand

Plus the other 2 couples have swung before with double penetration so with 6 of us now they want to try the triple and even more if there's some other fit people at party.

Be prepared for one girl to get cold feet, one girl to get really jealous and fight with her BF, and one girl to get so disgustingly drunk that she becomes a total turn off and a bunch of creepy strangers to go with it if there will be other people attending.

What type of super AIDS do you have to get through the compulsory condom code all swingers clubs have except between couples?

That sounds fun. Yeah she wants to let 3 guys fuck her at the same time and I've said I'm ok with it as long as I'm there to make sure she's safe and having fun. It will feel strange though just seeing her naked with all these guys wanting to fuck her.

I'm prepared I hope omg this could be harder than I think.

It's a house party so I'm not sure. All are couples I think.

I think she may see a cock or ten.

And let's be true full here. Most men can only probably cum max 3 times in one night. Your lady can take an infinite amount of cocks and if that's her in the pic I'm sure if 20 guys are there then all 20 guys will want to fuck with her at some point as she's new aswell. So be prepared she will be exhausted.

Omg the thought that she can be fucked by 20 men in a few hrs seems very daunting now I just hope we are both mentally and her more than me physically prepared to take that amount of men in one nite.