What's the saddest thing that has ever happened to you?

What's the saddest thing that has ever happened to you?

Attached: images (2).jpg (739x415, 36K)

Replying to this thread, honestly.

Kek

my mother dying ...
and to make it worse ,it was half my fault
after i returned to my room ,i found her dead after she looked at this thread

Attached: 1568315522516.jpg (500x375, 19K)

Realising that nothing jumps out as being the saddest because it has mostly all sucked.

This

#3 Family Jewels

when my dad died.. :(

Everyday I go on Yea Forums

I lost my wife and two kids in a car accident

I kill a women and her two kids in a car accident

I got killed with my 2 kids in a car accident

mm i need to think......

I have a few but this is one first thing that comes to mind. In primary school we had to say the day of the week it was. For this new teacher maybe 7 years old. It was my turn i didn't know the day this girl started laughing and the whole class laughed after that point i didn't talk for 1 year i swear i want to murder that girl

It all comes full circle. I feel like were in that shit movie "Devil"

Dunno. It was probably irrelevant and I forgot it.
It took me a while to get over my ex girl friends but that is nothing in comparison if a person who you love dies.
Nobody I loved died yet. A few people already died: my grandpa, my step grandpa, the family dog, my great aunt, my mother, my great grand mother, my other step grandpa, my great cousin.
Most of these people I only saw like 1 or 2 times in my life and some of them only every Christmas. I don't care about their death.
Now the thing I'm afraid of: my grandmother.
She will be the first person that I hold dear who dies.
I'm not sure how and If I will handle this.

I was totaled while a woman and to kids died inside of me. I’ll never vroom vroom again.

I'm the survivor of my colleges slaughter at abandoned warehouse, and i've survived cause of my quick thinking under the big pressure, but i'm not the same person from that day anymore.

Nice quads.

Fag. Movie was kino

Explain? Was it a slasher?

I once got borned onto this really fucked up rando world with that was over populated with a bunch of stupid, selfish, assholes.

Attached: Simpsons_25_03_P1.jpg (1280x720, 494K)

Kino?

Could've lost my virginity to a girl when I was 16. Turned it down because I was a chump who still believed in saving himself for marriage. Never had another offer from any girl since, and now I'm 27.

Greentext please.

I was born

not buying bitcoin in 2010 when it was shilled here

Attached: CA7B69D9-9681-417E-A994-B6A2996AB059.jpg (764x512, 60K)

>couple years ago
>propose to gf
>she says yes
>been together years
>work at same job
>she was expecting it because she showed me rings she wanted
>post the proposal on fb
>fb post has hundreds of likes
>coworkers commenting
>everybody happy for us
>next day
>gf is suddenly super depressed
>I ask if she still wants to marry me
>she says yes more than anything
>over next few days try getting out of her why she is so depressed
>she keeps saying she feels like we started dating on bad terms cause she dropped her ex for me
>”user, I have something to tell you”
>”I had sex with my ex two years into our relationship”
>”I can give you the ring back, I can quit my job so you won’t have to deal with me being there”
>literally put in a position where I could either break it off the same week that all our friends congratulated us on our proposal or try to make it work
>use opportunity of disappointment in her to have anal for first time and cum in her ass
>still engaged

>tldr all women whores

Attached: 1559599173850.png (543x600, 162K)

Met my dad for the first time when I was 9, three days later he ransacked our house, took everything of value, never saw him again. He died of an overdose in '97. I heard the funeral was nice.

why didn't you drop her after nutting in her ass what the fuck?

cause I believe everyone is entitled to one big mistake. maybe me forgiving her is my own

that time a person decided to stalk me

how does your husbands cock taste ?

My sister committed suicide about 4 years ago, and my mother committed suicide about 1.5 years ago. In my mom's suicide note, she encouraged me to kill myself to be with her and my sister. The only thing that keeps me going is my wife and kids, but my wife treats me like crap 90% of the time, my 22 year old adopted daughter just uses me as an ATM...but then there is my son. My elementary school aged son, who tells me everyday that I am his best friend. He doesn't even know that he is the only reason I am still here.

Attached: temporal_skimmer.jpg (378x350, 25K)

Was living in a huge human trafficking area and my Fiancé was kidnapped and raped by crackheads and luckily escaped but she was never the same. Everything went downhill from there with drugs and alcohol and one day about a year later she stole pretty much everything I owned including 2 cars and i came home from work to an empty apartment.

Attached: 1559981316250.gif (252x200, 432K)

First time you do anything is often the hardest...Especially cheating. Get out now

It sounds heartless but if a woman is legitimately raped you can't have a healthy relationship with her so it's better to try and move on from them. Women are narcissistic enough without traumatic things happening to them, they will without a doubt make you feel like shit for something you didn't even do to them.

if this is true... fuck user. I wish you and your child a good future.

I'm so sad that there are cucks like you in the world

Thanks user. All true. The only other family I have is my Father, who is in jail, grandmother has cancer, and grandfather blames me for sisters death and has cut off all ties (aka she was the favorite, and why didn't I do more). My boy is all I got, but he makes me smile everyday.

Man that's terrible what your grandfather did to you. Regardless, I have faith that your child will become a good man. Have a great day user

>be me
>be 18 years old
>used to visit my grandpa every Sunday for a few hours growing up
>get into going out Saturday nights, too hungover to go to grandpas
>stop going for maybe 2 months
>parents tell me he's been asking about me, how I'm getting on etc
>still don't go round
>he rings one Sunday asking if I would like to go round to see him
>too hungover, give him excuse I'm sick
>grandpa days the following Wednesday due to medical complications
>MFW I look back 15 years later and regret every extra moment I could have spent with him as I was his only grandchild.
>he was what I know realise to be the only true best friend I ever had
>wish I could see him again
>wish I wasn't such a teenage jerk.

I'm depressed for you

life, difficult times and mad crimes
some pay the price, while others refine
blessed are those who struggle, God loves you, don't give up that easy my Yea Forumsrothers.

bump

And that's the most solid reason anyone could have to stick around. Keep your chin up, man.

Thanks user... Just picked him up from the bus. We have a ritual that everyday he is "on green" that I pick him up in the air, toss, and catch him. Watching him smiling as he gets off the bus, running at me screaming, "I am on greeeeen!!" makes it all worth fighting for. Gonna suck when he is too big or too "cool" to do it anymore

rip dad, sorry anonchan

>my grandpa, my step grandpa, the family dog, my great aunt, my mother, my great grand mother, my other step grandpa, my great cousin.
just the fact that the death of these people didn't affect you is really sad

kino means really good or some shit, i think its on urban dictionary

God damn burnt my toast

user keep in mind virginity is absolutely nothing and blown way out of proportions, you having sex with that girl wouldn't have changed nothing besides your status, if it matters so much just get a hooker

My last post missed quads by one.

my god user this hit me hard, i'm sorry, but you couldn't have known and if you did you would've done something, and everyone gets the "i could've been there more" vibe when someone dies, you don't really know someone is that important to you until hes gone, but the best thing you can do right now is not think about it and stay happy for your grandpa's sake

Waking up and finding my dead dad on the floor

what did he die from, how long do you think he was dead, what was yours and his last words?

A girl I liked wouldn't let me finger her