What would you rather; Age of consent 16 years or weed to be legalized?

What would you rather; Age of consent 16 years or weed to be legalized?

Attached: Snapchat-32394960.jpg (1294x2560, 605K)

Weed

Weed

have you seen a 16 year old lately? they are fuckin gross bro. high school girls are annoying af too

The age of consent where I am is 16, so you might as well legalize weed too

Tough one. I'd say age of consent because weed is already essentially legal. I've know a lot of people getting caught with weed over the last 30 years and I've never heard of anyone having any serious repercussions as a result (unless they had like 3oz/bags/scale etc).

Weed and the other will follow naturally

the former is already true here.
the latter is, too.

Do you understand what age if consent means? It IS 16 in most states. BUT the thing is that the parents have to be okay with it. Which does happen. I dated a girl who was 16, soon to be 17, when I was 25 and her mom loved our relationship. Before her one of my neighbors was trying to get me to date their 16 year old daughter when I was 19, they thought I could help make her less of a slut. Haha

>16
too old. I'll take the weed.

well the age of consent is 14 which is kinda fucked up so make it 16 I guess, weed only becomes more expensive when legal anyways.

age of consent here is 16 regardless of the parents' feelings

I live in sweden.
Weed.

Attached: 1491922867444.jpg (528x492, 46K)

age of consent here is 15, why would i want it to go up?

smoking weed is a misdemeanor IF you get caught.
Fucking a hot 16 year old is jail time and the chances of you getting caught are YUGE

not in my experience

Age of consent is 15 here. So why raise it?

Weed. As long as we legalise it the age of consent can be moved to 25 for all I care.

The age of consent in Australia is 16 so make weed legal

Weed's more manageable and there's way less drama involved..

Michigan has both