Do you fat faggots still wear this mask because mah legun xD!!~ owo uwu

Do you fat faggots still wear this mask because mah legun xD!!~ owo uwu

if you're still into this shit can you explain the depths of your family's humiliation?

Attached: gay.jpg (1900x1522, 118K)

Shut the fuck up faggot

SAGE
A
G
E

Aren't you going to miss the school bus? Better go back on facebook and ask for the homework answers

Why would I get on facebook if I can hop on your mum and ride her like there's no tomorrow

Ride or die nigga

You wouldn't know what to do if you ever saw a pussy in person;

I can take one look at your post and already call out the fact you're an underage pseudo-nazi who doesn't have an education

I damn well know what to do with pussy, ask ur mother I pleased her plenty times.

Yeah I might be underage and a nazi but atleast I'm not an alphabet person like you are ugly nigga

You keep saying 'nigga' but I guarantee you look at your phone or the ground around blacks because they scare you

Fat fucking dipshit

I ride for my niggas I die for my niggas.

When I'm postin up at the trap I'm straight strappin up you whack ass bitch. I bet you're whiter than a bread loaf

Fuck yes I'm white and I don't pretend i'm not on the internet

Please explain how you 'ride for your niggas'

You ever even been to prison little boy?

Bro I was in been on sentences for about a third of my life you can't tell me nothing boutta jail life. If I ever see you in real life I'll be sure to fucking stab your white ass and put you in the gutter

DRAIN GANG FOR LIFE

Yeah big man? Where do you live?

Philadelphia Pennsylvania come meet up and talk shit

>Philadelphia Pennsylvania come meet up and talk shit

Aight fam I'll be around there in about 12hrs drivin outta Atlanta with my bois. You won't be able to handle how hood we are little whitey

3142 Chatham St Philadelphia, PA 19134

I'll be there, stick around lil shawty

Give me a call when you get here

Aight I will, will be around about midnight, be prepared, no knifes straight sticks

Use your fists you fucking bitch boy and if you act slick im cutting you into pieces

You fuck around and show up im gonna put you in the dirt

youre both faggots

I don't care bro, we got them choppas we ain't playin with none of you bitch ass niggas. I put a hole in a nigga head I don't even care. Drive by on your block, might catch a case again

I'll be waiting with bells on, wannabe nigger.

You're too scared to come through anyway, but if you decide to sack up, call when here. Ttyl

I ain't no wannabee nigga I'm coolin with real hitters.

Bro Imma lay you on ice if you keep actin cool.
Y'all some whack ass bitches thinkin you's hard fuckin punk ass bitch

The only people that wore that mask were redditards involved in project chanology. anonymous never wore it.

are you new here?

Bunch of Groucho marxosts in this thread

No, been here since 2004. That's the truth of it, the oprah shit was the start of the decline of Yea Forums, it got our name out, chanology was when all the redditards flooded in. the tan for anonymous was a man in a suit with a featureless green head, sometimes with a smile. It sounds edgy as fuck because it was.

Why are you two dipshits still talking?

You are literally the edgiest thing on this whole website

These two edgelords are so fucking retarded its worrying for the human race

For telling the truth? That's not edgy. Niggers tongue my anus. There's your edgy, newfag. Anyway, what I was going to say was the the Guy Fawkes mask wasn't even intended as a symbol of anything other than a drawfag's character of Epic Fail Guy. The fact that chanology adopted the mask of a dude who fails so hard he wins amuses me to this day.

Reddit didn't exist back then. It wasn't a thing until the 10s.

by far most autistic post ever

Can we appriciate the shitstorm OP caused?

>OP is pic related

Attached: image.jpg (240x301, 13K)

reddit was established in 2005 you fucking moron, and the chanology shit happened in 2008, which is when Yea Forums started showing signs of going to shit for good. Snacks had been kicked out, /g/ wasn't guro anymore, /l/ was gone, and m00t started adding stupid shit boards.

Funniest thing about people wearing the Guy Fawkes mask is that Guy Fawkes was nothing more than a failed domestic terrorist.