ITT rarest things you own

>ITT rarest things you own
(technically this is my mothers)
I believe it was only available in Hawaii, my grandparents got it when they went for a triathlon my grandpa did a fair few decades ago
Pretty neat album imo

Attached: images - 2019-09-23T195848.830.jpg (553x554, 55K)

Only posting here coz i couldnt post on Yea Forums for some reason

i have a realy old fingerbox

Hurr wats finger box

Just some old coins. liberty dollars. Some silver notes, dimes, etc. Indian pennies, Franklin/Fdr/Eisenhower half dollars. Shit like that.

Not only does that album suck ass (this coming from a huge Beach Boys fan) but its not rare at all. I can get it for 15 bucks on amazon right now.

Damn i cant afford one of them
Perhaps ill make one with my povvo supplies

This 17th century masterpiece

Attached: aiportraits_1563638708.jpg (512x512, 19K)

Ill admit it's been a looong while since ive listened to it (probably 12 years?) But i distinctly remember the song Remember Walkin in the Sand, fuckin love the song but its not on fucking Spotify
Grr makes me mad

Attached: fagott.jpg (2280x1492, 452K)

Attached: Unicorn_Meat.png (401x471, 251K)

not op but that empirically bad album starts around $4k, some south korean promo

N64 Conkers bad fur day, pokemon stadium with attachment to play gamboy poke and mario kart.

All with boxes.
Bow down peasents.

Attached: drakejizz.jpg (572x1024, 57K)

That is rare.

Oh shit didn't they take this stuff off the market coz some tard actually ate it?I have Mario kart and Pokemon stadium 2, also with the gameboy attachment
Sadly no conkers nor the boxes for those games
But i do have all the original boxes of the original Pokemon games though

I was kinda instructed to make sure i always kept the box, i also have a dreamcast unboxed with pretty much everygame in a gym bag i got for £35 back in 2001

Attached: IMG_5854.jpg (334x500, 34K)

betcha don't have the HEY YOU PIKAPOO MICROPHONE. CHECKMATE BIATCH

I have a piece of the Whirlwind computer out of MIT that was the first computer to handle visual outputs, the literal grandfather of video games. I also still have all 8 of the Evangelion DVDs i bought individually from Planet X before they got bought by fucking gamestop

I dont have that youre right, i do have thst shitty camera thing they brought out for gameboy though

Stepdad used to feed me cold beans if i didnt.

Mmm tasty

Mein kampf 1st edition.

Fuck you guys, I own a copy of Cubivore

Attached: guillaumeboutotb.jpg (1919x1011, 398K)

s'okay I don't have either. but i DO have my OG copy of...TREASURE MOUNTAIN

Attached: 1549915953161.jpg (640x640, 176K)

i have one of the archon/death angel copies of kult: divinity lost. only one copy printed.

inb4 manufactured scarcity i dont own anything actually rare

Rare

Attached: disgusting.jpg (1280x960, 344K)

did the priest that made those kids practice cum swapping with OJ ever get prison?

My house. Hopefully the housing market here goes back up and I can sell it in the spring for over $750k.

>Manufactured scarcity
Yea nah same here, mostly saying the album I listed is rare coz in its time of distribution it was only available in hawaii and it isnt (currently) on Spotify

Holy shit thats actually fuckin cool
But also fuckin dumb in the same way

I have a truck that there was only roughly 3000 of them built in 1979. Maybe a few hundred left to exist, clean examples can pull about 30k

Attached: Fingerboxset.jpg (512x384, 31K)

a painting by some jewish painter, he wasnt very famous or anything, still its worth deecent car last time i checked.