Be me

>be me
>age 25
>in relationship, sex is vanilla
>GF gets drunk one night, tells me she wants to eat my ass. Say no. Am drunk too. Not Gay.
>I talk to her next day she brushes it off pretends to not remember

>think about it. Why not? it's with woman. notgay.

>get drunk again week later.
>I don't drink as much
>cleaned ass really good earlier
>Let me eat!
>she lies on bed I get on top
>sit on her face
>she licks away.
>making MMM noises
>feels good, start eating her pussy
>she is getting off really well
>start fingering and licking her.
>she wants me to fuck her
>start fucking her a minute later, both cum extremely quick

>am i gay?

Attached: 1423545-5342-xxxlibz.com.jpg (1280x720, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=keEmpCPIBhQ
youtu.be/ytC5lro5LNA
chuckpalahniuk.net/features/shorts/guts
tmz.com/2016/02/24/kanye-west-amber-rose-finger-ass-rant-tidal/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVAQNpD41I0
openaccessgovernment.org/gender-identity-disorder/65852/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Yes.

are you 12?

no i'm 25, it even says it in my post... did you even read my post?

Dont be so insecure faggot, I let my wife rim me and put her vibe up my ass, strap on occasionally as well. Makes me cum buckets and she loves doing it

that's pretty gay man

You come off insecure

A bitch could lick my butt suck my dick and chant tooty fruity I ate this nigga booty and that shit still wouldn’t make me gay.

All these baby boys too afraid to do something they want because it might make them gay

On the rare instance my wife and I actually have sex she occasionally rubs my asshole. A long time ago she did exactly at pictured in OP. Shit was cash. If it’s gay then I’m a fag.

Yes you are.

Heavily claiming not to be gay is the actual insecurity. What's so bad about it?

If you say so, meanwhile I'll keep having amazing orgasms and great sex with my wife that you deny yourself because you're scared you might be gay

If your girl can eat your ass while you eat her pussy, congrats you are three feet tall.

having her put on a big dildo and fucking you like you are a women is extremely gay man. I regret letting my girlfriend eat my ass because it is a slippery slope

A girl tossing your salad isn’t gay.

Is she a male? No
Does she have a cock? No

Not gay

when did I say that was the same time. She ate my ass, then i ate her pussy.

yes. super gay

doesn't matter

I mean even if it were gay, who cares? You afraid to enjoy yourself because your dad might look down on you for having a girl eat your ass?

Attached: 5c61f3af70b958609df16fcf1a70c8a8.jpg (1280x1086, 162K)

If you're that hung up about it, it sounds like you think you might be gay and you're just scared of it. Come out of the closet fagboi

On a couple occasions I tried fucking guys in my late teens and early 20s, couldnt do it, couldnt get hard, couldnt cum, gagged when he tried to kiss me, felt disgusted with myself after etc.
Anal just fucking feels good, so i play with toys and my wife pegs me.

you guys are a bunch of weirdos if you don't think theres anything gay about a woman touching your asshole...

gf said it isn't gay but then she now claims to not remember and keeps telling me to stop talking about it

You need to dominate her, pin her down and sit on her face, forcing her to rim you. Only way to gain respect, dont be a faggot about it

discord gg/jT4F49

All this deep rooted homophobia is so cute

homophobia? nothing irrational in here buddy.

A bunch of guys afraid to do something they're curious about because it might be gay. I'm not saying they hate gay people, I'm saying they're scared of it

Gay

This, nothing but pussies with fragile masculinity

kys faggot

Nah, I'm completely secure in my life, have a wife and three kids to raise. You do you though and stay edgy

You're the weirdo if you think heterosexual sex is gay.

>gf said it isn't gay but then she now claims to not remember and keeps telling me to stop talking about it
The "but" implies you believe your gf thinks it's gay, is slightly disgusted by your being gay, and avoids the topic because she's lost respect for you. I guarantee that is ALL in your head, and the reason why people ITT think you're insecure.
There are several more likely interpretations, most of which are likely true to a degree : she just licked a man's ass, which can be seen as degrading, and she might be ashamed of having wanted to try it, or liking it. Made more probable by her needing to be drunk to put that on the table. Your asking if that made you gay and generally expressing reticence at the idea likely made it worse, and she may avoid the topic because she knows you're uncomfortable with it and/or because she's afraid of how you will judge her, since you made it clear you weren't comfortable with that side of your sexuality, and hers.

TL;DR your being terrified of gayness makes you interpret things in that light, even when it sounds far-fetched. Also, pay attention to her instead of panicking. Maybe sex won't have to be as vanilla for you, going forward.

>If you say so
Bud, that's gayer than two dudes fucking, by a long shot. You had the option to fuck a pussy, instead you let a bitch stick shit up your cake hole... Jesus Christ lol. Two poofsters only have half the options you had, but you still chose the faggiest one. You need to hit the abort button on life there, Captain Apple Jacks.

Its not gay but if it was, who gives a flying shit.

It feels good. It's a woman tongue on your body.

I'd let my gf lick every part of my fucking body because it feels good retard.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-151935.png (1440x2880, 1.34M)

When you fuck enough pussy it's fun to try new shit, you might experience that someday when you finish high school, but I doubt it considering you're likely a permavirgin

My gf nearly fisted me one time.

I don’t care if it was gay, it was realy awesome.

No. Anal play doesn't automatically make you gay, dumbass. If you wanted a dude to do that, then I'd say you're at least a little gay.

You could go fuck a girl but instead you choose to sit in your bedroom and jerk off your little pecker, sounds kinda gay that youd rather play with a dick than fuck a pussy. Are you sure you're not a closet fag?

ITT guys that get fucked in the ass and guys that don't debate on how gay it is to get fucked in the ass.

>gays suck cocks
>women suck cocks
>is blowjob gay?

>gays suck ass
>women suck ass
>men suck women's ass
>is rimjob gay?

Attached: jazz_music_intensifies.jpg (600x722, 67K)

diss gg/uCPzrG

>it's fun to try new shit
No it isn't, you fag. Sex is for procreation, not recreation. Letting a female stick a strap on up your asshole, is literally beyond the definition of homosexual lol.
>but I doubt it considering you're likely a permavirgin
I've got 3 kids, my wife get's pounded by ME at least 4 times a week. No cuck nigger shit, and no fag shit. Take a fucking zinc supplement, or eat some fucking oysters, you failure of a man.

>sounds kinda gay that youd rather play with a dick than fuck a pussy.
100% in agreement with you, if you orgasm with a penis in your hand, you're a Mary, regardless of if it's your's or someone elses, same shit. I'm not a closet fag. I want to help my fellow man be the best possible version of themselves that they can be, not fuck them... That's what vaginas are for.

I thought being a gay is being attracted to male sex than fucking a woman in various ways.

Definition of being gay doesn't include putting stuff up your ass, letting a woman do stuff to your ass etc., atleast in the most common knowledge.

The biggest insecurity is to label every a little socially uncommon ways to have sex as 'gay'.

These are the same people who think traps aren't gay

Woman+man = straight.

If you add in toys and shit, there's room to argue but just woman + man sex is logically, technically 100% straight

It's kinda hard to believe you, because you sound like a raging virgin.

Attached: what_the_fuck.gif (178x195, 875K)

So if I grab a dildo, fuck a woman with it, is it simulating me holding someone's cock who's fucking my gf? Is it making me a gay cuck?

Toys define nothing. They're toys.

:D

>Definition of being gay
Let me stop you right there, Texas Red. If every male turned into a homo tomorrow, how long would it take for the extinction of the human race? Two generations... For the extinction of every human being on the planet. It's not natural, as in, it doesn't occur in nature, and neither is letting a woman put a plastic dick up your shitter. Fuck pussies, and lift heavy shit, stop using microwaves and teflon coated pans, stop eating fastfood and sugar. Grab your wifes legs, pin them down behind her ears, and start slamming away whilst humming Second Waltz by Dimitry Shostakovich and reading the Illiad by Homer at the same time.....

You already know i'm not dropping pics of my family on fucking Yea Forums... It's always going to be a mystery

gg/YFarBS

>it doesn't occur in nature
Read a book at times, fool.

>stop liking what I don't like

Attached: 1486507218984.png (236x219, 118K)

This is some incel shit.

What is this strawman?

A book about confused animals that fuck other males assholes? Think i'll pass there, Cap'nCrunch. There's always outliers, but as common as faggotry and this weird cuck shit is now, it's certainly a problem that needs to be addressed.

>SeX iS fOr PrOcReAtIoN
>hurr durr I pound my wife 4 times a week
>only has 3 kids

Nice logic retard

I'm 27, have 3 kids, wife stays home barefoot and pregnant, we live on a 500 acre ranch and are almost completely self sufficient. We have a great and pretty wild sex life on top of that. I'm completly secure in who I am
If you're so insecure and outraged that you think me and my wife have kinks and that a piece of plastic up my ass, rubbing my prostate once in a blue moon for sexual pleasure somehow makes me less of a man, I feel sorry for you and your bland sex life. Now go have sex with your imaginary wife for the sole purpose of procreation. You should also probably work on your insecurities

Homosexual behavior has been observed in hundreds of species, fuckwit.

In what way? Imagine if you had a father that played baseball with you, and cooked you fucking pancakes on Sunday mornings, maybe you wouldn't be fine with the idea of a bitch sticking foreign objects up your boy pussy.. I have a wife and kids, sex means nothing to me, i'm an oldfag that knows shit needs to change. Letting a woman dominate you, the fuck is wrong with you, you should be ashamed of yourself, soldier

How many generations of genetic lineage did those two happy gentlemen produce through the ages? Come on, sizzle tits, you're smarter than that.

You really wouldn't be such a hateful unchill bitch, if you had a wife to fuck almost everyday, kids and everything in order.

Those gentlemen might have fucked also women? Ever heard of fucking both males and females? Because animals don't really care for man-made social constructions and labels.

> If every male turned into a homo tomorrow,
Scoop : it's not gonna happen. And gay people don't pass on their genes, so I'm not sure what you're worried about.
The extremely common occurence of homosexuality in the natural world should be enough to convince you that gay sex is not harmful to the population of species, since otherwise such behaviour would be selected against. It's more widespread by far than lifelong monogamous heterosexual relationships.

No, it's not gay.

This guy gets it.

>I'm 27, have 3 kids, wife stays home barefoot and pregnant, we live on a 500 acre ranch and are almost completely self sufficient. We have a great and pretty wild sex life on top of that. I'm completly secure in who I am
I'm happy that you're doing well, boss. But you god damn well, that letting your wife stick shit up your ass makes you less of a man than I am, regardless of how much mental gymnastics you go through to accept that fact. You ever watch Silence of the Lambs, you know the scene where buffalo bill is dancing around to Goodbye horses, you kind of come off as that lol.

It completely matters. You are obviously too inexperienced to understand the nuances of domination and submission.

This, user needs a good lay ASAP. Not likely to happen though being an incel and all..

>ou really wouldn't be such a hateful unchill bitch, if you had a wife to fuck almost everyday, kids and everything in order.
But I do have a wife and kids, I don't get your point.

What seems to you like mental gymnastics is called "sanity". That it looks like mental gymnastics to you should worry you, not make you proud.

>being this fragile weeeeeew
The only one in this thread coming off as a fag is you user, considering how concerned you are with what other anons do with their assholes in the privacy of their own homes

Then why are you a hateful unchill little bitch?

I personally don't enjoy anal stimulation, but no, it doesn't make you guy. It's your body, enjoying your own body and the various stimuli it can take is just a normal, healthy, sexual response.

If you identify as male and like males, you're gay, that's the only possibility for it, simple as that.

Seriously, people, get a brain.

>Ever heard of fucking both males and females?
Yeah, but why not just fuck a vagina like nature intended, reproduce, and spend your downtime focusing your energy into bettering your life, or even the planet based on your level of ambitions and energy, instead of being a faggoty degenerate that lets women stick shit up his man snatch, what's the fucking point of that?

good for you user
a girl from tinder introduced me to this, great stuff
i am glad i said yes

youtube.com/watch?v=keEmpCPIBhQ

My older cousin ate my ass when I was 12

If the act of putting sex toy stuff in your ass proceeds into filling a vagina with cum, then the "procreation" part is then fulfilled?

How is that gay, if you cum in a woman while having a vibrating anal plug in your ass, which will increase the chance of pregnancy, because you cum more violently?

The fuck man is wrong with your understanding of sex toys?

>And gay people don't pass on their genes,
Imagine if you weren't gay, or had homosexual tendencies so often, and focused your life into producing something good for the world instead of something degenerate that's unnatural? You or one of your progeny could be something story books were written a century from now... Instead your just a dude that let's women stick shit up your brown dirt road, because you're that effiminate. You have fucking balls, use them for what their meant for, tiger.

Sanity to you means being dominated by a person weaker than you and submitting to the idea of her putting plastic shit up your ass? If that's the new definition of sanity, then i'm certainly insane.

You must repeat that same shit in your mind every hour, every day. In this thread you have done the same stupid argument for like 10th time already.

>considering how concerned you are with what other anons do with their assholes in the privacy of their own homes
I can tell you've never had a friend or father that ever cared about you. This level of thinking is akin to those that have been abandoned, sorry big fella.

>I had better sex then normal with my girlfriend, am I gay?

Attached: 1555964104801.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>How is that gay, if you cum in a woman while having a vibrating anal plug in your ass,
It's fucking gay by letting her stick it up your ass in the first place, Count Chocula, your brain is broken.

A real alpha lets a chick eat his ass. My girl even will slide a finger in after eating mine...all while keeping my dick in her mouth and eye contact. Hott

>I get on top
>sit on her face
>she licks away.
Are you her first? or does she do this to guys. bj and an ass lick on the second date?
dude, you lucked out, enjoy it.

Attached: ulost.png (280x278, 103K)

You sound more like a kid with insecure childhood, considering your obsession with 'dominance' and 'being weak'. All the people with troubled past talks like that and they have a name; a narcissist.

The more you spew that nonsense, the more I feel sorry for your family, because they have to put up with your toxic personality.

Same could be said about you, you've spent an hour on the internet anonymously telling other anonymous strangers that sex is for procreation only when you could have been doing something productive. In between posts I've been working on my bandsaw mill I built from scratch so I can mill lumber for my family's new pole barn. What have you done to better you and your families life today?
Go thump your bible you spastic retard

And the problem with mental fortitude is what, again? I'm the warrior at the gates, you're the fag letting women stick vibrating plastic shit up your pooper. I don't understand your statement, it bears no logic behind it.

Well, if being gay means being attracted to male, how come a sexual act with a woman is gay? Tell me, already.

Attached: 1543029801364.jpg (625x626, 33K)

>You sound more like a kid with insecure childhood
Or maybe a mid 30's ex-soldier that has an intact set of testicles, a fully functioning family of 5, and goals to try to help my community on Friday, instead of letting a female stick shit up my asshole. It's either one or the other, champ. You can decide.

you mistyped daddy there, faggot

Why do you care how anyone perceives you? You are weak.
Also, Penis + Penis = Gay. End of story. Woman + Man will always = Straight. But the point is why do you care if anyone perceives you as straight or gay? Because you're a weak ass bitch who requires other beta bitches to tell you if you have value or not.

Quite the projection there user. Are you ok?
And actually we just had a big ham dinner on sunday that my wife made and invited my father and mother over, afterwards had a few beer with dad and we sighted my new rifle in for deer hunting in a couple weeks.

would you kiss a girl who licks dudes assholes. u da first, I think not.
is better or worse than cocks? she done both to her mens.

Fuck man that's 100% gay.
Why? Because you act like a girl with legs spread wide and letting someone actively fuck you with the tongue like a girl or sub gay faggot.
Really man just get your shit together.

Don't come to my neighborhood and try to be a faggot if you can't handle criticism, you weakling. You know where you are.
>What have you done to better you and your families life today?
Buried a family member and drank a bunch while arguing with fags, it's my serenity now

I never said I've done stuff like that with a woman. Never had and don't know will I ever. But if debated, whether is gay or not, I'd say it isn't.

And for the record, when I've fucked my women, I've always loved being the dominating one and women have loved my dick like crazy. But I'm secure enough with my sexuality to try out new things and really enjoying my stay in this reality we live in.

Ohhh so your an armyfag. The little man complex makes sense now.

If I stick my penis in a woman, move it around a bit, 9 months late a new friend comes out. If I stick my penis in a mans ass, 3 days later I have HIV... If I let my wife peg me, i'm just a broken, demoralized husk of a shell that could have been something great.

>Sex is for procreation
>my wife get's pounded by ME at least 4 times a week

I hope you're not using contraceptives, otherwise that's not with the intent of procreation

Would you kiss your wife, if she has sucked cocks before you?

Your comparison doesn't add up.

>that's gayer than two dudes fucking
But not as gay as 3 dudes fucking, so that's a win.

You didn't answer at all

I can't argue with that, I hope you had a good time, bud.

B8 Quality = .00007%

>2019

Nothing is gay user, do what you want and stop being a nigger faggot

Hell fucking no you’re not gay, don’t listen to the other people in here. Being attracted to a man/ladyboi makes you gay. You just like your ass licked, can confirm that shit feels great. Me and my girl got a strapless strap on so she can peg me too, excellent decision I must say

Was great, then later in the night my wife stuck a vibrator up my ass while she was sucking my balls. Put 2 loads in her before we went to sleep, were trying for a 4th

>whether is gay or not,
I can certainly understand the rest of your post, but the definition of homosexual is the relationship between a man and another man, is it that much of a mental magic trick to think that if a woman puts on a fake dick and fucks you in your pumpkin pie hole, that it's not gay? What's going on with the world, this level of think is mind blowing

>>am i gay?
No, getting your ass eaten is the best ever. Never tell your woman you won't do something.
I had previously been in pretty adventurous sexual realationships.... then ended up dating this lame frigid chick for 3 years. I tried to go down on her the first time we got together and she said NAH. Who the fuck does that? The following 3 years were sexual death and it took me a while to recover and get my groove back.

Yeah, santa clause never came down the chimney for me, Captain

Unless your GF has a dick and sticks it in you I’d say your ok.

I don't, I used to used condoms until I was deployed, but since then, it's battle royale in the bedroom. 9 months for the girl to come to terms, then another year or so, where she doesn't ovulate because of breastfeeding, which also means no condom free for all, you must have kids, you know all about that. Best part of getting a girl pregnant is almost 2 years of creamies.

You're a modern day Plato, I can't dispute that, boss lol.

How many cocks you suck while you served twinkletoes? It's really common you know, lots of lonely dudes and all. You can admit it, you dont have to repress it here, you were just experimenting.

Sanity is doing what feels pleasant and has no ill consequences. Like having sex with your partner the way you enjoy it. Sexual relationships are not about domination as much as you've convinced yourself ; people just like getting pleasure, so they do. You're the one denying yourself pleasure for no other reasons that social pressure, which is doubly moronic in a private situation.

But there's no physical male involved to make it homosexual. It's debatable to be gay, if the guy is thinking of cocks while doing it, but if it's for prostate stimulation (like anal plug, which is more shaped like a water drop or an egg than a cock), I'd say no, it ain't gay, homosexual, faggoty or whatsoever.

Being attracted to male, having sex with a male, sucking a real cock with skin and veins etc. will make you gay.

Masturbating and toying around thinking about gay sex will make you closet gay or bisexual or gay, debates on your on perception or sexual activity overall.

Having sex with women using toys, thinking about women while doing it, not fantasizing about gay sex etc. while doing it, isn't gay. Roleplay between man and a woman like dominance play in any way is gay, were you the one dominated or dominating.

> It's either one or the other, champ. You can decide.
How exactly does your sexual life prevent you from having a functional family and helping your community ? What's the link between the two ?

Correction to a typo,

>dominance play in any way between man and woman ISN'T gay.

Getting a woman pregnant is gay? What didn't I answer, I don't understand what you're asking me. If I want Tom from Roses hairstyles to fuck me in the ass, i'm obviously a flamer. If I wan't my wife to fuck me in the ass with a purple 20 incher from Adam And Eve's Amazon webshop, that also makes me.... not just a flamer, but the most ridiculous kind of flamer. See, if two guys fuck, there's 2 assholes to penetrate, if a man and a woman fuck, there's a pussy, and an asshole, plus your asshole, so you already have the outlier, that mythical snizz, and two regular turd cutters, but out of all of those options, you choose to let your wife stick a fucking butternut squash up your exit route, well fuck, how else can I explain it lol, Don't be so dumb, and I won't write so much nonsense

Attached: 1569175770237.jpg (510x430, 124K)

Kek the unbelievable amount of insecurity

I hope your oldest kid walks in on you while that's happening lol, I'll pay for their therapy.

This is pretty gay...

Attached: prettygay.jpg (259x194, 9K)

you're mom's pretty gay...

>How many cocks you suck
0. I'm a man, I have muscles and authority over women. Chop some firewood if you think the rest of the shit you wrote is an argument, Francis.

things a male can do all while not being a homosexual:
>sex with women
>sex with men
>emotional bonding with men
>emotional bonding with women
>romantic relationships with women
>marrying a woman
things that make a man a homosexual:
>marrying a man
>romantic relationships with men
>exclusively having sex with men

>mid 30s ex-soldier
So you are projecting. It was okay to have those feelings as long as you didn’t act on them. Which you apparently didn’t, but I’m sure it was very frustrating at the time.

Your dad lesbian

imagine your surprise when you find out you had several past lives as women

Felled, Cut, and split 6 cord for personal use and 20 cord that I sold over the summer. Any better arguements zipperhead?

Let me ask you this:

If you have to go check your prostate or do colonoscopy, will you consider suicide because it's gay, not do it because it's gay or go do it, but live with the fact that you were there to be fingered by a guy or a woman? Being there, biting the doctor's comfort pillow while having their finger in you and making you submit?

This isn't really related to the subject, but now I'm curious how your narrative would work on this context.

Attached: meooooww.jpg (250x190, 7K)

>im not gay because i did manual labor
wew lad

trips of troubling information

>people just like getting pleasure, so they do
But that's the dictionary definition of degeneracy, homosexuality was defined a mental illness until 1973, as was gender dysphoria, something broke in your head, but instead of addressing the problem, you accepted it. People like you are not ok. Go hunting with your sons, go to a go-kart track, don't let your wife stick vibrating plastic eggs and road flares up your bumhole and tell you she's gonna get fucked by someone she met off craigslist on Friday..

youtu.be/ytC5lro5LNA

Thread ended here.

if you're 555 then im 666

Attached: 170px-CoreyTaylorGmm.jpg (170x229, 12K)

>my personal opinion is how everyone should live their life
kys

Attached: 1567226461924.jpg (320x320, 33K)

let her eat your ass or she'll find some other guy's ass to eat

>But there's no physical male involved to make it homosexual.
Rectums are meant for shitting, you know, expulsion of fecal matter, it's not a one way path to LoveLand, it's how gay men have sex, don't be delusional. Even fucking your wife in the ass is a waste of time since you lose important bodily fluids full of nutrients, with no chance of creating the next version of your genealogy. If you got a dick, fuck a pussy, like a man, why is everything so over complicated today. Dick + pussy = baby + happiness. Very simple equation. As for you segment on roleplaying, I can't comment on that, if you're not capable of taking the woman you married into the bedroom and knocking a homerun out of the park like fucking Babe Ruth in the 2nd inning, than I have no advice to give you, sorry.

Yeah and sickness is just bad spirits in your blood, we should start using leeches again like we used to until the liberals got in charge.

This is the ravings of a kissless virgin planning a mass shooting

Your 6 year old daughter ever walk in on you fucking another dude in the ass, who was wearing that full leather garb with the pulp fiction fucking ball gag? Neither has mine, but you know, where you're coming from, that seems like a possibility. There's not enough ice cream and hot chocolate in the world that's gonna unfuck that kids head, you know it, I know it.

Mmm, ok, thank's for the (You) I guess.

>Any better arguements
Have a merry Christmas, lol, try not to suck too many dicks in the Home Depot parking lot? lol.

Okay, so your values are those of someone born in the forties in America. You're younger than that so you've probably been raised in a pretty closed, homogenous environment. The army won't have helped.
So to help your perspective : values have constantly changed from culture to culture and time to time. You're probably very well adapted to what society was a hundred years ago, but that's no sign of good mental health.
Your puritanic views are not something you were born with, nor are they set in stone ; more hedonistic cultures have predated yours and will follow yours, and I'm glad this sick, twisted way of seeing the world is becoming a thing of the past.

You are gay. But it has nothing to do with the grille tossing your salad

>important bodily fluids
>cum
>really nigga

Fuck, I'd love to fuck my woman knowing she won't be fucking pregnant. I rather not have children, really enjoy sex and not do it just to "procreate and pass on genes".

But now it seems to occur that your motivations to really procreate and take that high stance is to hide and conceal your insecurities. You got some hard projections all over the place.

Is all you ever built from your personality to creating a family just to shield the fact you might be...

gay?

Your gay for saying no the first time retard

My brother in law is a radiologist, he takes x-rays for a living, they don't stick fingers up your ass anymore, i'll get the cancer polaroid, then eat healthy for a month to save my ass. I specifically asked for a female general practicioner at my local hospital, just because when I go for annual checkups, I didn't want Old man Murphy grabbing my nutsack and telling me to cough with my head sideways. I got a cute mid-40's girl that does it instead.

you're not gay for getting rimmed, but you definitely are a faggot for making this thread
t. a literal faggot

Did you miss the part about privacy ? If other people are involved and hurt by your actions, then you have a problem to be adressed. I wouldn't want my hypothetical 6-year-old daughter to walk in on me skullfucking her mom, yet skullfucking my girlfriend is a good feeling for both of us, so I do.
Just, you know, lock the door or don't do that with kids around. Like any sexual act.

Ashleigh Gibbs wooooo

I'm a happy guy though, Mr. FBI, I take my kids to the park on my days off, and agitate homo's on the chins when they go to bed, makes me feel special, like my first crush

ain't nobody tell you not to feed the trolls ?
either the guy is a bona fide retard and you're just working yourself up over nothing, or he's just playing retard and you're losing time talking to a smug wall
god damn

(Not the same guy) lmao saying that he's possibly gay whille you still enjoy sticking dildos in your ass.

If you're not 12 then you're definitely gay. If you're actually 12 then get off my 4chin

That makes you ultra gay

>he doesnt mill his own lumber and has to buy it from a mega Corp

What a twinkled toed cocksucker fairy boy

Just don’t try using the pool pump to get off chuckpalahniuk.net/features/shorts/guts

Well, if I was, I'd happily admit it and wouldn't flamboyantly rant in Yea Forums about how gay that would be.

natalists are so fucking pathetic

fucking lost

my fucking nigger
the only chapter of the book I couldn't bring myself to read in full

I had trouble with the sex doll one.

Fuck off with this amateur writing and your quest for clicks.

>Your puritanic views are not something you were born with,
Just like Homosexuality isn't genetic. You can't use ad-hominems like that.
>but that's no sign of good mental health.
Rampant pornography, tinder, social media, instagramwhores, constant bombardment of degeneracy televised by the minute, that you've watched since you're parent's decided to sit you in front of it, since you were a year old.
> and I'm glad this sick, twisted way of seeing the world is becoming a thing of the past.
You were molested as a child, weren't you? I had to take a shitload of psychology classes to get where I am.

>high stance is to hide and conceal your insecurities
Nature gave you a dick and balls, and woman a vagina and uterus for a reason, boss.

yeah, it's definitely up there in terms of hard to read, but the pool one I only got a paragraph or two into the scene before I just skipped ahead
iirc he really draws it out too

>Constant bombardment of degeneracy
>Shitload of psychology

Anyone avoiding degeneracy and being good in psychology avoids Yea Forums for a reason, especially rambling on a random thread.

Keep it comin', man.

Attached: 1569163222543.jpg (1074x614, 79K)

>What a twinkled toed cocksucker fairy boy
Says the guy that lets women stick rolls of quarters up his ass. I can't cut my own because I live in a major city with energy grids.

Your actions were exclusively with a woman, so no it isn't gay.
If you were with a guy then it would be gay.

Sexual shit with the opposite sex is straight.
Sexual shit with the same sex is gay.
Not exactly a difficult concept.

>I live in a major city with energy grids
fucking nambsy pansy crybaby bedwetter

My wife got her tubes tied, does that make sex with her gay?
I dun fucked up, I guess

No but the conservatives will call you a "cuck" because you’re not making more white babies.

>Keep it comin', man
Sure, read up on the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon and how it relates to Gestalt psychology of pattern recognition, and i'll tell you why. The Baader-Meinhof, is the occurence, that when someone mentions some, anything, a name, a movie title name, a place, a sound, ect, if you've never heard about it before, you have a psychological inclination to start nothing whatever it was, more often, and often and often, until you see it all the time. When you apply that complex to Gestalt principles of pattern recognition, you start noticing patterns of something you never noticed before, until that idea inside of you, basically becomes you. You ever wonder why you see so many Black male / White female commercials, this is Gestalt principles backed behind the Baader-Meinhoff. If I come onto a degeneracy fag thread on Yea Forums and sneak this psychology into the heads of people that still have a chance, well maybe i'm not such a bad guy after all. I already put some ideas in a few minds, and they're going to start noticing , subconciously, that it's hedonistic, and start hating themselves from the inside out. You brain is the most important muscle in your body, fellas, exercise it more wisely.

What if he identifies as a women and has tits?

>lives in city
>calls others fags

Top kek, sounds like an use a cocksucker would make. Besides, cities are for fags who cant take care of their own.

this
also, sex with women over 50 is gay too
if they're infertile, gay
if you're infertile, all sex becomes gay by default

Not really considering how short the story is. I think it’s just well paced.

You willingly live in a city, automatically less of a man.

I can take a lot bigger than a roll of quarters too. Uncomfortable yet?

>be unhappy, hateful and pathetic
>spend days bothering people out of a misplaced sense of superiority
impressive, I hope you get raped in the ass, nigger

>sex with a woman
>"am i gay?"

only on Yea Forums

Attached: EvB.jpg (640x708, 60K)

not him, but I'm curious
how large of a dildo can you take ?

No, just degenerate.

tmz.com/2016/02/24/kanye-west-amber-rose-finger-ass-rant-tidal/

>all these fragile babies so obsessed with their masculinity

Truth

12" x 7.5" is the largest dildo we have.

i finally took the plunge after years of curiosity and managed to fit a 7 inch dildo in my ass. the feeling of being stuffed is pretty enjoyable, the thrusting motion you get used to, but the real gem is that marvelous feeling of withdrawing it from your ass. feels like taking the most euphoric shit of your life. and those glorious afterglow farts oh my god

man, that is pretty big
take care of your sphincter, bro

based and redpilled

Always do

unless it's a guy doing it to you, or you're thinking about a guy while it's happening, it's not gay

the real gem is a hands-free orgasm
that's something you can't really imagine before experiencing it

Not gay. It feels so good tho.
If my gf grew a penis in one night and lose it on the next day. I would let she fuck the hell out of me. It feels so fucking great. Still not gay tho. And if its... who gives a fuck. Enjoy sex bastard

Anal isn't for everyone but holy shit it's amazing and you might be one of the people who actually enjoys it. Make sure you do it properly with preparing and the act itself otherwise it just hurts. If you're curious and think you might enjoy it give it a shot. Worst case is you just don't enjoy it and might be really turned away from it. At the of the day though your curiosity is satisfied. The only reason you'd feel regret or lasting shame is because your view on homosexuality

Not sure what makes it gay, there are no dudes involved? That being said, i've never tried it, but if my wife was into it, i would in a fucking second.
Giving too

Yeah, that wasn't going to happen anyways

Fuck off you insecure cunt. Getting your balloon knot devoured by some dirty bitch is the best thing ever

>does that make sex with her gay?
No, because you're a man, and she's a woman. Like nature intended when they gave you two hopeless shits reproductive organs. You got a dick, she's got a snatch, sorry you can't have more kids, but that's life, just ask Frank Sinatra. Sticking your dick in a shitty asshole of another man, yeah that makes you a fag, sorry to attack your safe space, fag.

Insightful, might write a book about you someday, Chubs.

Attached: 1568919638780.jpg (1024x724, 83K)

>sounds like an use a cocksucker would make
You all goi'n do what in the what now?

Attached: Grammarpolice.png (500x508, 98K)

>Airplanes are fine
>The internet is fine
>Cars are fine
>The device you're posting on is fine
>Sticking things in your ass? What the fuck nature didn't intend for that

Assholes are made for shitting, toilets aren't designed to send shit back into the bowl. Where's your logical suckerpunch, I can't find it, Billy Jean

No, let her fuck your butt.

It's only gay if balls touch.

Attached: 278.jpg (1196x772, 147K)

My point the human species is way passed the point of what "nature intended." That argument has no real value

why did god make it feel so good then?

Then why can I cum from shoving things up there? Ever milk semen from a bull?

Your sole purpose as a human, is to reproduce, and extend your genealogical legacy into the future, after you die.... Not to let Gerry from the kink shop test out vibrating eggs in your asshole, while your wife and kids watch, even though he's such a silly goose, right. You have a biological role to fulfill

does it really matter if you're gay or bi? If you liked it who the FUCK cares. Plus it was with a woman it's straight doesn't matter if you're a dude and you got eaten out by a girl.

Attached: 1567716325780.jpg (1440x1080, 127K)

>Ever milk semen from a bull?
No, lol. I got a highschool friend that's a good therapist, I can recommend you to,,, You're like a fluoride zombie lol

Attached: shit.jpg (194x259, 15K)

So much larp in this thread. You all can do what you want but dont act like you arent on same level of degeneracy as faggots. It might not be gay, but only thing separating you from the shit sucking queers is aids and fucking in the streets.

>Your sole purpose as a human, is to reproduce, and extend your genealogical legacy into the future
If that's what you think the purpose of life is, then you must be a pretty sad person

Shit sucking? Is it creamy steamy and dreamy?

Attached: shit.jpg (600x646, 53K)

>then you must be a pretty sad person
My oldest daughter just graduated high school this summer, i'm a pretty proud good fella. Tell me about yourself, and how you let other men fuck your wife in the asshole on Saturday night Pizza night

Sorry but your view on life isn't accurate anymore. That might've been true when humans were securing their place on this planet however we're way beyond. We're much more complex than only having such a simple purpose. If you only want to eat, shit, sleep, and breed then knock yourself out you goldfish

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVAQNpD41I0

So you have a daughter now, your genealogical legacy is confirmed. You should kys now since you don't have any more purpose in life ;^)

>Sorry but your view on life isn't accurate anymore.
Neither is yours, you cultural mind magic is lowing a very significant culture war, and you, and everyone just like you are in a severe downward tailspin, i'm just here to help the survivors back to normalcy.

Confirmed retarded

you are super gay

Attached: 1476419929852.gif (450x338, 806K)

1 daughter, 2 sons, you got any other arguments? Call me a Transphobic homophobe, and i'll make you cry.

You hurt my pussy, Ray....

I don’t care to be rimmed but I’ve told my wife I want her to stick her vibrator up my ass.
She just ignored the comment.
Even she knows it’s gay.
So I guess I’m gay now.

you should consider reading those posts again and thinking about how edgy you're acting

Ok Billy that's fine you do what you enjoy. Maybe you should elect politicians that will crack down on this degenerate behavior like China and Saudi Arabia

You'll be non existant for eternity in 50 years if your lucky. Do whatever the fuck feels good.

Fucking christfags hate fun.
We lost the way when people started in on sjws instead of the religious.
Imagine actually thinking there's something wrong with enjoying a woman sucking your ass before you fuck. If you don't enjoy it, don't do it lol. If you do, go nuts.
You know these rednecks fuck their fat wives in missionary for 13 seconds then bust a nut and fall asleep. Probably thinking about tranny porn.

If everyone turns gay we could still ejaculate inside ladies to continue the species

Just last night had my girl finger and eat my ass was great. And she loved me doing it to her

Ur 25 and you still think a girl licking ur anus makes you gay?

Ur a fagget but getting ur arse licked by a chick is not gay, this might sound weird to you but in order for it to be guy, ur gf HAD TO BE A DUDE

Attached: wildfag.jpg (474x473, 26K)

>how edgy you're acting
You gotta be at least 18 to post here, Quarky.
>Transphobic?

openaccessgovernment.org/gender-identity-disorder/65852/

>Gender dysphoria removed from the WHO list of mental illness just a few months ago... mmmk

>Am I homophobic
>Phobia meaning an intense or irregular fear towards something
Gays should be afraid of me, because they're unnatural and contribute nothing to society other than social heartache that we all have to swallow.

Edgy? No, faggot. Just a fella that didn't grow up under your negative circumstances.

Attached: voteforpedro.jpg (246x205, 10K)

Might wanna check out the Oxford dictionary definition of Faggot, again Fred Flinstone

wow you're a really big man
I bet the gays are terrified.

Why do the pansies who hate degeneracy so much never admit they want the government to take action? Does it bother them to hear that limiting freedoms like that is more in line with third world countries?

>Why do the pansies who hate degeneracy so much never admit they want the government to take action?
Would be great, if we could get rid of you mental midgets, and propel society into actual progress.

Attached: 1567804365568.jpg (1500x1125, 252K)

Well a lot of social progress has been made alongside the boom of technological progress, take that as you will

Say a prayer every night, what we hear must be right.
I am the outsider.

You need to explain to me, how society hasn't been suffering through digression for the last 100 years. What exactly is the planet progression towards, under your political views? Niggers fucking underage christian schoolboys in the ass, aired on channel 88 PPV for a $20 fee? Where is the progression, under your political model? Sounds more like gold plated regression back into the stone age, with I-phones and bic-lighters. You have to be smarter than this. to believe that. Whats next, after post 9 month old abortion legality... this thread was about a dudes wife giving him rim jobs, but devolved into something else it seems.

Well, almost every indicator of well-being has shot through the roof in the space of a century. Life expectancy is up as well as healthy life expectancy, poverty is down, personal safety is at an all-time high despite what Fox News would have you believe, illiteracy has all but disappeared from first-world countries, several illnesses such as rabies and cholera have gone extinct in first-world countries and smallpox has been eradicated worldwide...
New challenges are arising this century, but they won't be tackled by clinging to an outdated model of society. Now advertising, mass media and, generally speaking, propaganda are the enemies.

Or to quote Louis CK, "stop being a faggot and suck that dick."

Hah, gayyyy!

>What exactly is the planet progression towards, under your political views ?
I'd like to read your own answer to that. What do you think is the good we should tend towards, and why do you believe it is good ?

Under my political views, a better society is one where people are happier and more fulfilled, more people are happy and fulfilled, and less people are suffering and unsatisfied. While many of the particulars are up for debate, because it's easy to disagree on what will be harmful in the long term, I have trouble imagining a way in which doing whatever you want with a consenting partner in the privacy of a bedroom could do harm to anyone, ever. Projecting fantasies of domination onto everyone like it's a natural longing everyone should have, even to the point of hurting other people or yourself by denying yourself pleasure, now that's a harmful way to think.

no let her rim that shit. i wish mine would. i would probably have to wax my asshole though