How can I make enough money during my 20s to not have to worry about money again...

How can I make enough money during my 20s to not have to worry about money again? What is the path to success Yea Forums?

Attached: 1559626657717.jpg (1536x2048, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o6nSOsVmh2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never marry or cohabitate, get a vasectomy to prevent pregnancy, wear condoms to prevent std's.

Path to success is avoid the woman trap.

But how do I make enough money to travel the world and eat good food and not have to be a wagecuck like I am now?

I can't think for you, only tell you what will derail you. Success is imminent if you focus on yourself, not on pussy. You sleep 8 hours, work 8 hours, and spend approximately 2 hours doing everything else.

Stop wasting those 6 hours left on the internet.

Do.

Invest in the stock market

Simple, buy a lot of lottery tickets or suck some stinky dick.

don't dump money on dumb shit, addictions, liabilities. prioritize your time. leave Yea Forums lol

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o6nSOsVmh2k

It wouldn't be wage slavery if you could just leave.

my boy JBP taught me that the only truth to success, is to wash your penis

it's working so far

buy landscape properties in countries where you can do plantations, get some niggers to work your land. get large amount of profits, buy more land.

>not have to be a wagecuck
It's already too late for you, unless you change careers are find something your good enough at to get paid great money, even then at best you'll be able to retire at 40.

Make a modest sum of money and move to the country, buy a house for next to nothing and be content never going on vacation, following trends or buying anything that doesn't come from a swap-meet.

You should probably bring your cousin if you want to get laid.

Have you considered conducting yourself?

8+8+2=18 hours. What do you do with the 6 hours then?

focus on pussy, that will motivate you.

Honestly, the path to success in my country is to go do a psychology degree at University specifically for the statistics subjects and then go become a statistician and make 6 figures first year out of university. With one year of pay you can pay off any study debt just about and then you have a clear run to just make bank until you are 30. I would advise purchasing a small place to live as soon as you can as paying rent is dead money. So save for a few years while renting until you are able to purchase a caravan or small apartment or something on the cheap. Avoid taking a mortgage or finance and avoid credit cards.

Talent. That is where it's all at. If you're not talented, just don't even try. You're meant to be a wagecuck working for us talented people.

Be a whore, play on mens insecurity to be masc

Here's what I did:
1) Didn't go to college.
2) Got a day job to pay the bills.
3) Got a second job at night. Four hours sleep a night for three years.
4) Funded own business out of 2nd job.
5) Dumped 2nd job to concentrate on business.
6) Once it was paying bills, dumped day job.
7) Sold business infrastructure, but kept my royalties.
8) Haven't had to work since age 29, but I'd get bored if I didn't, so I start new things.

discord gg VpWjn5

Ok boomer.

>Ok boomer.
there's no hope for you zoom zoom, if there was an easy answer everyone would retire at 30.

Thanks for destroying the economy.

Work 2 jobs and live a minimalist lifestyle for a few years then put most of your nestegg in general market funds

I'm 34 and started working at 15, i got my first house at 22 and second house at 31. You're just going to have to work for a living like everyone else kiddo.

I'm joking you retard. Also, why would you buy a house so young? Kind of a dumb move.

have fun with parkinsons

Imagine being so conceded that your only goal in life is to benefit your on sad existence.

Stupidest advice. Get married so you don't have to pay more tax, cohabitation means you share everything and don't have to buy things on your own. Your buying power doubles assuming you get a nice girl who works. Having someone to have sex regularly means your chance of getting STD is less if not zero, unless one of you cheats of course.

You're unlikely to get through to the entitled lazy brat mindset, but you're absolutely right. In my case, fuck college, sideline time-wasting whores, learn how to get up in the morning and see opportunity everywhere.

Did you use Google translate for your post?

>unless one of you cheats of course.
All women cheat.

Is there anymore nicole vids besides the ones on hlb?

>oh no typo made
>you must be so dumb
You're on Yea Forums retard.

>getting in to the property market as soon as possible is a dumb move
Never go full retard user

Give a thousand blow jobs at 50 bucks a pop

he's obviously smarter than you, the faggot begging for a get rich quick scheme on Yea Forums of all places.

Become a revolutionary, and destroy this rotting system from within

Attached: 8f6994a.jpg (361x480, 48K)

hlb?

>the faggot begging for a get rich quick scheme on Yea Forums of all places.
lol you're pretty retarded I can see

>Communism proven to fail
>My FoRm Of CoMmUnIsM hAsN'T bEeN tRiEd

>during your 20s

if you save well, anything that gets you a few hundred k a year or more during your 20s can set you up for life.

assuming you aren't on the path to being a professional athlete, your best options are high finance or doing real fucking well on a software engineering degree and getting hired by a FAANG.

>lol
how would you characterize your idea where you plan to make enough money in under 10 years to survive on for the rest of your life?

Maybe the part where I'm not OP you dumbfuck

and not just survive but travel the world and eat good food too.

you seem to be of a similar level of intelligence, would you like to explain whats wrong with buying a house at 22?

You're full of excuses aren't you?
Nowhere does it say that you have to be illiterate to post on an image board.
Learn the common language, then think, then post.

Housing/property market is shit; it's slow and eats on time.

>He doesn't type the way I want him to
>Let me be a major faggot

> it's slow and eats on time.
Could you clarify this critique of the property market, please? Thanks.

sell dope or your asshole for a few years

Good luck

You can be as much of a "major faggot" as you wish, but when you try to deny the essential conventions of a shared language, everything you say is undermined by your unintelligent rhetoric.

The house i got 3 years ago is a already worth 100k more than i paid for it.

How much did you pay for it?

>eats on time.
What did he mean by this?

Have you done much work on it?

ton of content on this discord:

gg/TTCFwRu

Wait for the next great altcoin, but avoid the scams and pumpndumps.

When ETH was $0.02 I sold all my BTC and literally ended with 200K+ ETH. I paid off all my debts and have been using it for rent money since.

Besides gardening and replacing some washers, nothing.

Ask these cunts here.

Attached: good_times_roll.jpg (611x404, 39K)

gg/bWBENY

Go on explain why faggot

I'm 34 now. I made my first 7 figures in my 20's a did coaching/consulting with thousands of people over the years and helped them create 6 and 7 figure empires. Honestly at the end of the day, there are THOUSANDS of 'paths to success'. So just pick 1 that interests you, focus on that, commit to it, take continued action and you will become successful, it's inevitable..

One of people's biggest problem is that they get in their own way. The question you're asking shows you are making the same mistake.' What is THE path to success?'. There is not 1 path to success, there are MANY.

Most people are afraid to take action or commit to a path that they already have in front of them, because of FEAR. Fear of Missing out on an opportunity (that is better), fear of failure etc. Most people are afraid that the thing they heard about to make money won't work for them, so they let fear and bs prevent them from taking action.

So what are a few different things you can do to make money? I made most of my money from online marketing, selling stuff online, etc. But you can equally crush it with crypto currency, forex, real estate, starting your own business, investing, etc. So just pick something and run with it.

tony robbins, reduced to posting on Yea Forums, say it aint so.

>Four hours sleep a night for three years

lmao enjoy early onset dementia

Seriously? How are you proud of making $33k over 3 years after throwing $215k in?

Televangelist or high rank in pyramid scheme detected.

I imagine he's responding to the mental midget who suggested that the property market was a poor investment.

Enjoy your made up science.

Seriously, everyone here is talking about college being a waste. It's only like that if you're retarded. I went to a reputable state school and graduated in 3 years with a STEM degree and only $15k in debt. Interned at a tech firm and in finance a couple summers so got a decent savings. Top 10 STEM PhD program in my field, which I finished in 4 years and didn't need to pay for. Finance job immediately after getting my PhD at age 25. No cars or home purchased, basically not being a cuck throwing $200k into a home that barely generates revenue, and 6-figure income for several years with savings stacking up. Also, diversifying your stocks and getting something stable like gold is the way to go.

I'm that "midget" and yes it is dumb.

>really solid advice
>gets ignored because everybody thinks it's just a meme
>infinite pain and suffering as a result
>baldness
>bankruptcy
>deep depression
you_should_have_listened.jpg

The first house i got was 260k and is now worth 715k. I still work. I'm just setting myself up for the future. Im not wealthy but i think im doing well enough.

only beta genes develop balding

best discord here:

gg/TTCFwRu

Kill yourself tranny

It's an ok method, but $37.9k a year over 12 years is kinda slow. Also, the amount of maintenance and always the possibility of something going wrong and devaluing it. Definitely not something I'd do.

Even if any of that is true, most people arent cutout to be PhDs, and most of those that are aren't going to be in the top 10% of their field. You or at least your story is a rarity

>everyone here is talking about college being a waste
Not everyone (and I suspect you can tell which respondents are at "yoony"), but I would suggest that underwater basket weaving was not your primary area of study.
>not being a cuck throwing $200k into a home that barely generates revenue
Houses are primarily for living in, though you imply that they are bought solely for business purposes. I, personally maintain that bricks and mortar are a sound commercial investment, whether short or long term, as they represent an essential commodity. I have profited well over the last few years. If you have a six figure income with 'savings stacking up', I would recommend hedging it within the commodity market. Gold is fine when it is money, rather than an industrial metal, and the metals market is always worth watching.

I'd be interested to read a precis of your analysis.

PhDs are not hard tbh. 1 year of grinding through required coursework, 2 years of sitting around all day researching random shit and learning to be a better programmer. Publish a few papers and then staple them together and that's your thesis. Top 10% sounds impossible but practically everyone in college is dumb enough to give up, party, and get easy degrees.

Well user im sure with your masterful skills, wealth and connections you'll buy an island by the time you're my age. Perhaps you will allow me, a working class pleb to come and live in your tropical paradise?

Where on earth do you get your science?

IFL

>What is the path-
Sociopath

Most people only make around 35k per year

>underwater basket weaving was not your primary area of study.
Anything not STEM like engineering, math, physics, and computer science is a waste. If you go to college for anything else you are burning money.
>Gold is fine when it is money
It's purely a safety, especially in a market crisis. I was not old enough for the housing market crash, but that left a bad taste in my mouth for anything housing.

I'm making a killing off being a section 8 landlord, I'm buying mobile homes at auction and putting them all up beside one another on property. Each once pays for itself in a little over a year and should last up to 30 years. 15k each is returning about $360,000 if the mobile lasts up to 30 years.

Good market to feed the white trash. That's more solid than an actual home investment over a decade. Plus the poor will always need those useless things.

Attached: 784A4181-B097-48BD-B0E7-E61BA50AB93D.jpg (600x450, 41K)

stream on twitch act retarded pretend your not a normie be edgy and loud. Just try to please the kids and take they parents money. Izi

Attached: dsasd.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Any advice for the lower class Uk fags out there?
Currently wage slaving night work since it pays a little better.

>24 y/o.
>£4k savings, ~£500+ in current account.
>What do?

Watch alpha male strategies on YouTube bro!

Not be from the UK. Also, lose your lower-class British accent. No one likes that.

Perfect a skill that will make you big dollars.

Get a job at a major tech firm, move to L5-equivalent salary tier before 28, live frugally.

So... basically this

No. Get an internship or apprenticeship or education. Just work towards getting a rung up.

Yup. At this point my mobiles are returning so much that I've stopped working a normal job. I think I'll pick up some commercial real estate once I'm done to diversify into something that won't depreciate long term.

But with these mobiles, they're so cheap that even if one burned down it's probably already paid for itself. I can do 90% of the work myself on them and I don't have to mess with insurance bullshit. They all share water wells and septics so you can put 8 or more of the damn things on one of each.

The funny thing is I buy them from the government and then the government turns around and pays me to house people in them. At some point maybe they'll stop auctioning them off but I don't see any end yet.

>Not be from the UK.
Well shit.
I'm proud of my heritage, cunt. So what if I might let slip a little "Orwright mayte, 2 pints of largah & a pahket of chrisps" every now & then.

This is solid, get the experience and jump right into real estate. Mobile homes are fucking tinder boxes that insurances basically cover the entire cost of. Plus, maintenance is so cheap on them, no need to dig up blueprints from the past century for basic wiring. And yeah the government will sell or subsidize these on the cheap to prevent poverty-level citizens from becoming homeless. You're doing a service and found a good market tbh user.

Lots of blowjobs..

user what you do with your personal time is one thing, this is another.

become an ethot

Based
Cringe-pilled 17 year olds

Attached: F5D7BF0C-FF1D-4DC9-AB80-62EBC6B8626A.jpg (112x225, 10K)

Sell drugs

You're right. I conceit the point.

Dude you cant retire with $5,000

Oh, life has got some surprises in store for you, potato zoom.

Become a landlord, Buy duplexes in low income areas, get at least 6 that generate $500 a piece.
Everything you buy, all the gas and car payments, mortgage payments everything is a write off.
Just get a great accountant.

Keep posting by your pay-by-the minute phone homeless
that's as much as you make in a year faggot
Only real answer here

And live a mediocre life knowing you did nothing with your existence.

Tell that to Patrick Stewart, retard.

thinking that faggot is alpha

Cool story, princess.

>princess
retarded boomer having everything handed to him confirmed

Only a beta queer worries incessantly what is "alpha".

Getting colder, schmeckle McKekle

>a beta queer worries incessantly what is "alpha".
and responds to comment about someone not being alpha

I don't speak ESL

Stay on b for the next 30 years

This. Yea Forums made me the man I am today.

Become a call girl and invest wisely

1. be smart
2. don't be dumb

retarded advice. not everyone can do STEM. I transferred out of engineering because I found it boring as fuck. If you do STEM and you aren't in the top 25% of your graduating class, then you are WORTHLESS. Same goes for every degree.

Do business, law, med, it doesn't matter, just so long as you're driven and can get good grades. Many good companies will filter grad resumes by GPA first. So if you don't have a 3.__ then cya l8r

>I transferred out of engineering because I found it boring as fuck.
so your retardation hit hard?

shill climate change while struggling with gender change.

im doing comp sci now. It's way more interesting tbh. tell me, would you want to be designing circuits all day and calculating FFTs in matlab? or would you rather be coding whatever the fuck you want? Obvs depends on who you are, but I'm so glad I switched.

I'd be doing either one. Both sound interesting.

ok fair enough. Also depends on the job market too, I guess. Electrical engineering where I live is pretty shitty for new grads, whereas comp sci is burgeoning right now.

no, that's oversaturated

Don't do EE unless you're doing it on aircraft, big DOD contracts on military aircraft.

gg/ bgx8Da

>climate change
But that's an unironically major issue user.

Math is hard for you too, git gud potato lord.

I was gonna mention, for EE only military contractors will pay out the ass for you. But of course, incredibly difficult to secure a job as a grad.

I'm sorry you got triggered. Having low T must be hard.

Not hard, just got to deal with the cock sucking that happens at places like Lockheed.

pharma has potential if you did ChE

>Having low T must be hard.
Cope

>she made him buy a house
>she made him buy a minivan
>she made him take trips to boring resorts
>she produced children
>but she brings in $20,000 a year so it's better!

Attached: 5e08a331c69176b.jpg (552x423, 40K)

That’s not how that works LARPLORD. Section 8 housing is government funded and owned. What a fuckin pathetic waste you are

75 hour work week incoming

Hard work. Unless you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth, that is the only path.

>why would you buy a house so young?
seriously?

>not reading thread

fucking loser, 38 k is very decent if not, way more then 90% of people make, your view on life is unrealistic to say the least

That's pretty much minimum wage.

Invent some service that threatens Facebook or Google's business model. Get bought out for a billion dollars.

correction meant to say 38k in value increase is more then 90% of working people without a house can easily put aside each year, a house is a piggy bank

>$215k investment with $38k (possibly) made per year
bad investment imo