Took 30mg of this an hour ago. How fucked am I Yea Forums?

Took 30mg of this an hour ago. How fucked am I Yea Forums?

Attached: 845100_1.jpg (2000x2000, 244K)

you will just feel groggy in the morning. that is all.

You'll be alright, you're probably gonna have some weird dreams tho

actually really fucked because now that you introduced it into your system instead of your body making it naturally, you'll make less naturally now
you'll have a hard time sleeping without taking it every night now
enjoy those sleepless nights idiot
don't even try to fucking reply saying I'm wrong or that it's a myth
you're fucked

Anything over .5 is basically a waste. If your online you won’t fall asleep regardless go the fk to sleep fag

rip op

if you took it an hour ago you should already be fucked by this time

YOU ARE GOING TO DIE, OP
YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING DIE
BUT MOST LIKELY NOT TONIGHT OR THE NEXT DAY BUT ONE DAY

Melatonin doesn't work like that so you'll be absolutely fine

try crushing it up and snorting it if you want a good night rest...

youre gonna be trippin balls d00d

damn nigga u headed to the ninth dimension

Attached: shieeet.jpg (1024x776, 219K)

I've always wondered about this

You are going to fall asleep. Probably already are now.

This is the correct answer. You will sleep well and be pretty tired in the morning. You are probably already asleep.

Expect to trip until you suffocate

You will see... god.

why wonder when you can just give it a go?

nothings gonna gappen lol

I am scared

been using them for a while for this and that. So no. Still dreaming easily without them. To be real, I use them when my shift is changing. Im perfectly handling it whatever the situation become.

Nighty night bitch

Attached: 1553798509620.jpg (400x514, 24K)

You'll be just fine faggot, you'll fall asleep and most likely have nightmares due to the Melatonin, you'll be hung over for the next 24-48 hours.

Attached: 1.jpg (827x584, 80K)

Also, you're actually retarded because your levels will be normalized in a day or two. God people on this site are fucking moronic.

not at all. i take 25mg a night plus pot oil and benedryl just to sleep. if i don't, i've been known to stay awake for a week or more

Anything over 10mg doesn't even get processed by your body. You're wasting your Melatonin.

i can afford it. and i don't accept your premise, i fall asleep faster the more i take. i'm sure there is a limit, but for you to think that every human is exactly alike in that area is just silly

Do some research and then get back to me. Why do you think most professionals and practioners suggest people to take it.

Weak

Checked

How much meth do you usually smoke? Fucks sake user get it together.

I find it harder to get up and moving at higher (20+mg) doses. Set alarm 10 minutes earlier than usual and you’ll be fine.