What is your best song for suicide?

What is your best song for suicide?

Attached: tumblr_p777i6gDEC1ucd1bco1_400.jpg (400x225, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5FjWe31S_0g
youtu.be/LVnTy96sDZY
youtube.com/watch?v=6ig-RShZ6m4
youtube.com/watch?v=4uD73765nt4
youtube.com/watch?v=G6ntEOOp3nY
youtube.com/watch?v=R2LQdh42neg
youtube.com/watch?v=vexpUTEZ7jo
youtube.com/watch?v=TWWCFNKzFkc
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sf6mkYz4mx0&ved=2ahUKEwiNr8rN_eXkAhUESN8KHcvvCfsQwqsBMAR6BAgFEAQ&usg=AOvVaw3slotbKbhMHe2J0U0Ln95j&cshid=1569208633686
youtu.be/sf6mkYz4mx0
youtube.com/watch?v=0HiEnIULH0k
youtube.com/watch?v=yd0nIsGHIvc
youtube.com/watch?v=JoKe6GKDiPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hurt, by Johnny Cash. You can also listen to the NIN version (original one)

My bloody valentine - moon song

youtu.be/5FjWe31S_0g

youtu.be/LVnTy96sDZY

Dont do it bro. You got trips. Thats a sign. Stay hydrated and get some sleep. Stay well fren.

Attached: CpbgtYUUIAApb4s.jpg (532x1200, 76K)

Attached: received_2319421874982713.gif (300x150, 595K)

Attached: received_325975898118973.gif (300x150, 460K)

Lou Reed-Perfect Day

Sparta, "Collapse"

or just about anything of of Neil Young's "On the Beach"

The M.A.S.H. theme tune

youtube.com/watch?v=6ig-RShZ6m4

Marilyn Manson - Count to Six and Die

White rabbit - Jefferson airplane

Fade into you - Mazzy Star

Hurt by nine inch nails

28 days

Nujabes - Waiting for the clouds to part:

youtube.com/watch?v=4uD73765nt4

I could give you a bunch of depressing music. Was that what you wanted?

Perfect day by Lou reed

everything ends here is a good one.

Sleater kinney - Get up

youtube.com/watch?v=G6ntEOOp3nY

Intending on ending life on next birthday, this December, plan on listening to this then getting it done with already.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2LQdh42neg

anything from beach music by alex g

youtube.com/watch?v=vexpUTEZ7jo

Best friend of 16 years, who never expressed any sign of depression and did not leave a note, decided one night to walk into his bathroom with a shotgun and he never left.

We did everything together, he was my brother basically. I'll be looking to join him soon. It's strange how something, or someone, can be such a huge part of your life for so long that when it's gone you just feel hollow. Everything feels pointless, losing something so important so suddenly and for no known reason just helped me realize how meaningless this all is. Since he's been gone I've been going about my normal routine but feel like I'm lost in a fog. I showed up for work, but I don't have a reason to live. I got my paycheck, but no reason to live. I paid those bills, but no reason to live. Ate my favorite meal, alone... that'll keep my alive longer I spose, but no reason to do that. I could start over with some new friend, but why bother. Why bother doing any of this nonsense?

Hell if I know.

This ones for him: youtube.com/watch?v=TWWCFNKzFkc

Dawg, you always have a choice, and, there are bunches of people who genuinely care that you lead a joyful life.

Don't let something as meaningless as discrimination demand you throw away the only thing you truly own.

Everybody who was a winner, was a loser at the start. They didn't think like everybody else, but they persevered. They took control of their minds, and were able to truly achieve.

There are people who are rooting for you, who slave away to save you, who try their hardest to fulfill your prayers; you just have never seen them, but they are there.

Just ask yourself: what do you want? And go get it. You are only ever the right now, man, don't judge the past or fear the future.

I've always felt that Crazy Train would be a good one to psych yourself up for suicide. Blow your head off after the solo.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sf6mkYz4mx0&ved=2ahUKEwiNr8rN_eXkAhUESN8KHcvvCfsQwqsBMAR6BAgFEAQ&usg=AOvVaw3slotbKbhMHe2J0U0Ln95j&cshid=1569208633686

youtu.be/sf6mkYz4mx0
Did it wrong

My favorite song is "Don't you fucking do it"
Talk it out with a friend, a professional, or a school counselor.

The Eternal
by
Joy Division

Don't Try Suicide from Queen

The sound of your mom gagging on black cock two rooms over coupled with the sounds of soft microwaved tendies being chewed between muffled wheezing breaths through your narrowed nostrils

Umbilical moonrise by lotus

I got you fam.

youtube.com/watch?v=0HiEnIULH0k

Lights in the Sky

youtube.com/watch?v=yd0nIsGHIvc

youtube.com/watch?v=JoKe6GKDiPw