Why would a girl I talked to everyday for 4 months suddenly ghost me? I thought she liked me, guess I was wrong...

Why would a girl I talked to everyday for 4 months suddenly ghost me? I thought she liked me, guess I was wrong... I thought we were friends... Is it true that for women in their 20s relationships are like a buffet? How can you attract someone when they have unlimited options and your their last option?

Attached: IMG_20190620_164119_565.jpg (2160x2160, 971K)

She probably moved on to me.

Not you, but someone I'd guess...

she'll probably come back after a while. its up to you to reply

Nope, I asked her why she stood me up for the third time and she immediately blocked me. She's not coming back.

Maybe she was interested but you took too long to make your move. In a perfect world women would tell you how they feel, but in this world men need to be forthcoming and forward when it comes to romance.

Hell no, I was borderline aggressive. After a few months of talking I was asking her out to one of the nicest places in town non stop. She said she liked the city lights, I found the best place for dinner with a view of the whole city and invited her there for dinner every chance I could. She told me a few times how excited she was to meet me there once or twice, never meant it... Always an excuse for why she couldn't make it, then finally agreeing and just no showing...

>After a few months of talking
>months

You waited too long.

I was following a strict rule set, be confident have a plan and always ask. Be understanding but clear with your interest and desire to meet her. We had a lot in common, talked until 2am all the time...

No no, I was asking her out the whole time I knew her. Anytime she was free. We're taking 5-10 times over the course of 4 months. Regularly and without doubt or holding back. Not overly aggressive, but frequently and confidentiality.

I don’t have any advice for you m8 but you’re not alone; I’ve been talking 2 a girl 4 about the same length of time and I’m pretty sure she’s gonna ghost me in the next few days...Sucks but it’s the world we live in people don’t wanna bother with excuses anymore

It was always something though. A car crash, family emergency, work... No matter how often I asked 2/3 times she put me off. Then 1/3 times she stood me up.

I feel ya... People won't even cancel dates. They know they won't come, they know they don't care. But they'll pretend to, right up until the end...

relations now are getting less meaningfull

>your
Maybe because you spelled "you're" wrong. I would if I were her.

She found something better

>A car crash
You should have told her to fuck off right there. You only date women who know how to drive.

*if I were she

Haha my grammar is perfect when I message people down to too and to. I'm just drunk now because I've given up on life since her. Realized there must be something horribly wrong with me. My guess is I'm a beta in an alpha world. I'm inferior and that's my lot in life. I wish I had evidence to suggest different

Then I suppose she just wasn't interested. Many women like to lead good guys that are interested in them on just for the gratification. You were just the sorry sucker she choice. Sorry, brother. If she ever picks up contact I'd reccomend ignoring her. She's just using you for attention.

She loved cars, but yeah she was a shit driver. I wanted to take her to the track with me someday but she'd have wrecked my STI for sure

Did you tell her your intention to seriously date her? Otherwise she probably assumed you weren't interested.
If you did and she still ghosted, then she probably wasn't wife material.

I know, but after so much time talking about our lives I kind of care. All my friends say she was an ass, but I'd still date her in a second.

Oh she knew. I never let up, was persistent without being an ass. I like to think...

Probably waited too long. A friend and I for several years had a thing building up, but didn't make my move when we went on vacation together. It was sad but whatever, we travel a bit again a year or two later but way less romantic than when we did the first time. She goes on and on about some guy she has a crush on. Not having it, a few arguments on trip. Didn't even feel like a vacation, so a few months after returning home I defriended her, deleted her number, only responded with one or two words to messages she sent me. Eventually ghosted her.

I asked her out within the first four messages, never let up for a second. Sorry that happened to you, but it wasn't the same. She knew I liked her, she knew I wanted to meet her. I liked just talking to her too, but I balanced it. If she was free I was directly and specifically asking to meet her. I knew what she liked about our city and wanted to give her the best date possible to fit that. I was confident, specific, and kept at it evenly over the course of the time I knew her.

You might be overthinking it, my current girlfriend and I were friends for 2 years, sometimes we'd go months without talking or seeing each other. Probably good that after awhile message her to do something more friendship based. She might be interested in another guy for now or going through issues with her family, like a death or parent's divorcing.

>not overly aggressive
>not aggressive
Pick one nigga. Lameface.gif

I even went to a music festival specifically to meet her. Took an RV so she'd have an excuse to escape the heat and grab a drink. She claimed she candy flipped and was just to fucked up to ever meet me. I think in the end she liked the idea of me but wasn't attracted to my ugly ass and couldn't bring herself to meet up

Well shit, I was aggressive within reason. I asked her out when it was appropriate non stop. How the fuck am I really supposed to know, nobody can see the forest through the trees...

This whole thing smells like a catfish.
Did you guys ever video chat?

I had her insta. It smells like catfish to me too! But if it was it was someone who had elaborately built a profile over 8 years. She had friends, comments from friends, regular story posts. If it was a catfish it was so elaborately constructed it would blow me away. I mean even her most recent posts have comments from the friends in them. How could you catfish that elaborately?

>4 months
>friends
Because you're a beta bitch who wouldn't make a move and she got tired of waiting

Those friends are probably solely internet friends.
If there's no family then it's most likely a catfish.

Bitch plz, I made moves non stop. Anytime we could possibly meet up I was giving her specific places/times telling her I wanted to see her

You sound creepy. Maybe borderline is too aggressive

Lol you don’t say that. With the next girl really put things in perspective and think before you send something especially with someone you want to sleep with. You’ll learn family

No I mean like she had pictures with tons of friends in them. And those friends also with seemingly real profiles, going to her school, commented on those pictures. It would be insane to fake that. You'd have to be operating 2-3 fake profiles in a coordinated way. With those profiles also having 2-3 years of history seemingly intertwined

You don't ask questions after the 3rd time being stood up? You might be right... Idk anymore. I just expect people to be a little more caring. I know sometimes I come across as a needy asshole. I'm working on it

That sounds way too needy. Should’ve just got some chik fil a and ate in your car and listen to some music while y’all talked. Leave those fancy restaurants for the people already dating, doing sit down restaurants every time you go out makes it seem like you’re trying to show off and that you care too much.

Oh, well shoot I don't know then.
Has she posted since the ghost? Could just be family related issues.
Or maybe just deadass dropped you. You never know these days with new gen brains.

I think you're partially right... I just thought after so many months of taking it made sense to ask her somewhere she'd really like. Our first date was just supposed to be a dive bar and then ice skating after... She loved to drink and I thought drunk ice skating would be a cute first date. Maybe it was all to try hard, idk why she'd pretend to like the idea so much...

The last confident part of me likes to believe it was just a combination of a serious car crash and drug addiction. I have so little success in general though, I assume it must have been my fault somehow. The unknowns kill me.

She has posted a little. I'm blocked so I see very little. To be clear, I got blocked when I said something along the lines of, "I like you and don't really care you stood me up, talk to me I'm sure you had a good reason"...