Hey user, are you a feminist? Why or why not?

Hey user, are you a feminist? Why or why not?

Attached: Zte8fY9.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Feminism is cancer
Sage

I'm all for women equality, but on the side of the road when I see those microscopic girls in the police hopping down from their cruiser going to give someone a ticket, I can hardly take them seriously. Women equality okay, but body equaity does not exist

Imagine hating womxn this much.

>Saging
>2019

Attached: ych4iHO.jpg (960x720, 73K)

when some crackhead will be resisting an arrestation and go bat shit crazy, who will be in advantage? The small wanna be cop girl, or the big 200+ 6 feet+ dude? If you're a tall fit and strong woman, go for it, the job's made for ya. You need a certain body type to do certain jobs. Some 5 feet tall light weight dude would also be just as ridiculous in the police force

I'd like you to show evidence of small, weak female cops trying to apprehend larger men like you're suggesting.

Feminists want equal opportunity but not equal outcome. They're proving they can't compete in the workforce and always look for the easy way out by playing the victim. Numerous of their false agendas have been dismantled eg. The wage gap. Politics is now PC more than ever because of woman. In general they put emotions over facts. Obviously all of what i said doesn't apply to every single woman but, a good percentage of them.

He can’t. This is why I’m a misandrist, SMDH

Attached: 1568761031857.jpg (465x710, 225K)

Shut up newfag

Attached: you-have-to-go-back-how-i-feel-about-reddit-34728616.png (500x622, 107K)

How should this woman be treated if she says she's a feminist?

Attached: 1 - HdkLwPO.jpg (856x852, 169K)

>Everyone for womxn’s rights is from Reddit REEEEE

In the general sense women should be on a even playing field to men and gender roles should be critiqued.
There's many types of feminism, some of which circulate too much philosophical baggage I'm unwilling to be tethered to.

Like a human

I use reddit but I was here since 2011. lurk more newfag

>womxn’s
Found the kike

Attached: 1568987654895.jpg (800x564, 93K)

Look my man, women are the same as men under the law, the rest is for the them to get to the same level as men, not the other way around.

Pretty sure I've been here since 2009. I was 17 in 2011 and was here since I was like 14 or so.

>Saging and calling people newfags
>2019

Faggot.

Attached: hDBJqlc.jpg (720x960, 106K)

Giving women voting rights was the first mistake

>Pretty sure I've been here since 2009. I was 17 in 2011 and was here since I was like 14 or so.
That's a fucking lie. We been calling faggots like you newfags since before you could suck cocks in reddit.

I bet you don't know what sage mean faggot

*owen benjamin intensifies*

I know saging in all fields used to work faggot.

Attached: 1482128772946.jpg (516x536, 31K)

Like so many things, it's a great idea ruined by shitty people

I'm not.

Why. Because I have functioning balls.

On a more serious note though. Everyone should be treated the same, equally. The problem is feminism is being used as a back door to bypass capability in the work place.

I recently had it our with my line manager, I wanted to pay the under 21 temps the same as the over 21s, I argued they were doing the same work so they should be paid the same. They got a pay raise.

Meanwhile I had my workplace feminist complaining I passed her over for promotion and gave the job to a man. Apparently him being available any day +40hrs a week and her being available 16-24hrs on specific days isn't a factor. The real bullshit is she complains she can't work full time because she's a mum, meanwhile her kids dad moved back to town, in with her, then went out and found himself a full time job.

This sort of bullshit is why I don't support feminism.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1600x900, 214K)

Salty milk

No.
>people are individuals, not identities
>men and women are different, but have a lot of overlap
>there is no patriarchal conspiracy
>feminism seeks power, not equality of opportunity
>feminists are retards that believe farts are rape, logic is mansplaining, man spreading is overt oppression, and that women need a huge leg up in the world even though they are the equals of men

>Hey user, are you a feminist?
No, I'm not

Why or why not?
>I have a dick

Women are not a class. They were never historically oppressed any more than the average man. So feminism is based on a lie.

t. Sargon

what do you think about mtf trans people being feminist?

She should be told she's wrong. Just like every other feminist

Been here since college, and I graduated in 2004. You're all newfags.

My sides aren't the only thing this spectacular retardation is causing hurt to

1) Seeing gender separate of sex definitely falls within gender criticism.
2) there are no individual fights against a system that affects a broad spectrum of people. Fighting alongside other victims is basic decency.
3) A passing MtF is vulnerable to the same issues as cis women, and the rest horribly ostracized due to several levels of patriarchal bigotry.

I hate everybody.

No, I'm not a fat lesbian.

>there are no individual fights against a system that affects a broad spectrum of people.
Do the people fight the system or does the system fight the people?

If two people are granted the same opportunity and one argues they should get special treatment based on X characteristic (or XX in this case). Are they not the one perpetuating the fight?

>If two people are granted the same opportunity
They're not not.
For example, the US gov just allowed doctors to refuse treatment based on "conscience", which which effectively means you're free to refuse treatment to a gay patient.
This also applies to homeless shelters denying service.
For sake of brevity I said system, but it's also a cultural reformation that's sought, and government always enforces a certain culture to one degree or another.

>For example, the US gov just allowed doctors to refuse treatment based on "conscience", which which effectively means you're free to refuse treatment to a gay patient.
>This also applies to homeless shelters denying service.

You're missing the part when homosexuality is vastly more stigmatised against men than women. Homosexuality between women is seen as glamorous whereas between men it has (until recently) been a taboo.

Attached: 1543420567797.jpg (959x926, 148K)