Rate me faggots

Rate me faggots

Attached: 749DD541-6023-410D-B777-5D9E6917D870.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

Why is this shit upside down

fuck off

Suck my cock

If you weren't sideways I would

Attached: unknown.png (442x590, 278K)

Eugene Levy/10

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

>Eugene Levy

How about now

What's best

Attached: image0.jpg (443x590, 26K)

Dylan Klebold/5

What else ya got?

better

7.89 / 10 very attractive

>Dylan Klebold

lmao

how about that one

Attached: 47686026_728815324148427_697159791566389248_n.jpg (640x1136, 35K)

Thanks appreciate it

Not the user you were talking to, but sure :-)

Gilbert Gottfried

Now your 8.4 / 10 You could probably make the jewfer work a little better for ya. But honestly your looks are good. Should probably not be a bid concern for ya.

meh

how about this one

do you think i should have the same jewfro as nathan in the tv show misfits ?

Attached: D9IVi-PWwAAMsm2 (1).jpg (720x1280, 145K)

Aw now don't be making kissy faces. That's pathetic.

No just go with what YOU think works for you. It's ok to try to tinker with something to make it better, but at the same time don't try to fix things that aren't broken

Im trying new shit because I struggle getting laid, the only girl that ever wanted to fuck me was one I asked straight up and another I accidentally ignored

Rolling

>3.8
better luck next time.

Ur cuteeee

bruh

thx show pussy

You’re cute, but you’re a whiny fucking bitch. That’s why you’re not getting laid, you social retard.

k lol

If I could I'd ride your cock until my boipussy was on fire

Faggots/10

idk that sounds a bit gay

Wait butwhat if I said no homo?

all good then

For what it worth, That issue you share with probably tens of millions of other guys and have plagued guy to ten thousand years. Your looks are fine. People are going to have their physical "type" preferences - no way around that. What will go a long way in pumping up you attractiveness is the non-verbal and non-visual signals you communicate: your self esteem, your overall demeanor, your confidence, your humor, your humility and - believe it or not - your smile and ability to listen plays a part in bringing everyone (not just the opposite sex) closer to you - more interested in you. This clears the deck and sets the stage for sexual relations (which will happen when they are damn well ready to happen). Being worried about it and wondering what is wrong with me will communicate things about you that will NOT bring people closer. Anyway, don't waste energy schvitzing about your looks

dick ?

very smart insight i think i should focus on getting better mentally first and build up confidence

Insecure faggot /10

Why do so many faggots come to Yea Forums?

*shrug* because normal people with lives have better places to go?