At what level of income is friendzone no longer an issue?

At what level of income is friendzone no longer an issue?

Attached: 8028.jpg (599x448, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY&t=7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

From experience, it’s not about income. It’s how you treat them. Don’t do favors, don’t hang out, don’t do shit for them.

they're going to want some level of involvement though.

Attached: 23437.gif (320x294, 1020K)

Nope. Don’t do shit. Only talk to them about what you’re doing on the date you’re taking them on. ONLY talk about date shit until you’ve bagged one interested in you.

More about confidence level
On some level, but this really only works if you're attractive.

non retard. If you are in the friend zone cut that whore out of your life. you start giving her money and she will use you for the rest of your life

Yeah, don't listen to You have to find a middle ground with how much attention you give them. If you give too much, it reeks of desperation. Too little, and they'll think you're not interested. Just act like a decent human being and you'll eventually find someone.

Negative. I’m a 4/10 fatty with an income of only 40k. It’s completely how you treat them and, like you said, confidence.

I don't understand how confidence is something women care about? It doesn't make sense.

Attached: 2014-09-10-confident.png (1050x339, 70K)

Don’t listen to this guy. If you start by doing favors and friendly shit, they’ll know you can be run over.

This is truth.

I was a beta fuck 20 years ago and allowed myself to be manipulated for money by a bitch. One day, after not seeing my friends for over 6 months, I said fuck it and dropped her. Never again. Found a woman a while later that didn't ask me for shit, demand stuff from me to continue the relationship, and didn't try to change me. Been married 16 yers.

This may come as a surprise to you, but not everyone views an act of kindness as an invitation to take advantage of someone.

hmm its a complicated answer. Some "young" girls dont prioritize money but status. Its really not about money its about "how much THEY think you are worth". Just like women use make up you can save some money buy expensive toys, apt, clean-cut and you should be able to get some girls.

Because women don’t want some puss that can’t make decisions, it translates into being able to protect and provide for them.

Sure, but it doesn’t work for OP trying to get a mate.

Thread not based in reality. When I met my now wife she worked a "real" job and I had been a lifelong retail wage slave. Been together 21 years now and while I have worked a "real" job for the last 12 or so years, she still makes more money than me.
feelsgoodman.jpg

This is why men don't tell women your income. They'll bleed you dry. Leave it a mystery but also flaunt your wealth from time to time.

still wanting to be with a grill that friend zoned you.
just let go

define real job because i work my ass off making minimum wage.

Minimum wage is not a real job, no matter how hard you work.

200,000 a year. depending on the woman.

This is the most puzzling thing of all. My net worth is actually a lot, but I don't really show it off. I don't want to buy fancy clothes, expensive haircuts, or sporty cars. I don't care about that stuff at all, even though it's easy to afford.

I guess I really want to know: how to I let women know im able to make money without being wasteful?

Attached: beta.webm (350x316, 426K)

From my experience, a lot of woman (especially the ones who know the are really cute) date only rich men. They are used to being pampered and prefers that lifestyle

waiting for that definition then..

varies by how ugly you are, for you I'd guess 7 or 8 figures

A job with actual potential for upward mobility within a couple of years of solid performance. Preferably a job that requires some sort of trade school or hard science education to qualify for the initial salaried or hourly income that is $15/hr or more (depending on local cost of living)

If you're trying to show random bitches that you have money you're going to need to buy some fancier clothes, get (and maintain) a nice haircut, and/or get a flashier car.

When your income fulfils the following two criteria:

Double their income.
Double the living wage.

Ever wonder why "you earn twice as much as me, you pay" is a common phrase... bitches...

Oh I see you've conformed to what society expects you to believe is a real job. Congrats and enjoy having your boring life with 1.5 kids.

I can confidently make decisions, and I'm usually right. What I can't do is go approach some woman and strike up a conversation.

> me
> slightly overweight
> still physically strong

Not sure what needs to happen to fix this, other than "stop being me and start being someone else"

Attached: 26078.jpg (720x540, 63K)

speak your shit ask her out if she just wants to be friends move on no time wasting with someone who wastes my time

Sorry your gender studies degree can't even get you a job at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I'm currently happy at $22/hr as a wrench turner, and will be going back to school at 41 to get a job with even more pay.

You're a retard that just contridicted yourself. If you worked a wage slave job for 12 years, then how do you justify that level of laziness? tl&dr you're just a retarded fuck that can't do what you want to do and conform to what society wants from you.

Like an office-type job. Not paid tons but sure as fuck paid better than retail. When I left retail, my pay was increased by 50% and I had to work waaay less hard than I did in the store.

Not shitting on my minimum wage brothers and sisters.... just pointing out you can escape that sentence even without a college degree.

I'm not a "wage slave." Wage slaves are chumps who 1) accept minimum wage because they expect to live off what is essentially high schooler money, and C) Do nothing but bitch that they're owed more instead of looking at the myriad of programs that can give a helping hand to improving their level of education or training to get a better paying job.

I make $45K a year, not including my OT, have 6 weeks of paid vacation a year, and check it, have only been at this job for 3 years. Enjoy your Ramen.

If you think money will get you out of the friend zone then you're never getting out

You sound retarded man. First you bragged about having a wife be a bread winner for you now you can't stop acting like your alpha despite barely making lower middle class income.

Just get hookers

I never bragged about having a wife be a bread winner. I said the woman I married never demanded money or items from me.

Also, In my AO, we're doing just fine on our combined incomes, considering I only have an Associates' and she's a teacher.

Still pretty pathetic when you think about it. How can you show your face to family gatherings and when you go out with friends? It must be embarrassing for you.

Is that the type of woman that you are trying to attract?

Status, attractiveness, or money. These are the 3 things that will get you laid. Money surprisingly isn't even the best option. Status will get you laid much faster with a higher quality girl.

Attached: Sherrod-degrippo-not-fat.jpg (640x640, 92K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY&t=7s

Attached: 1568610493104.png (680x451, 473K)

>posts pic of aging tranny woman

lol ok

Honestly, I'm looking for a woman who is of the same wealth level and easy to talk to. It's pretty hard to find some someone like me.

How do you figure?

Seriously?

I work. I can afford my home, 2 cars, a bike, a few other expensive hobbies, have plenty of time off, all while making more than some of my better educated peers from high school.

Also, I'm very satisfied with my job as a mechanic. It's low pressure, I find it rewarding when a piece of equipment rolls out of my shop, and since I work for a municipality, my health care and vacation benefits are tons better than the private sector.

You probably live in a flyover state that salary won't work in California

Oh the hypocrisy. Condemn others for living within their means, then act like it's ok for you to be a lazy fuck without ambition to be more than a slave to a middle class lifestyle. Nah dude you're just a fucking tool that leaches off your wife, except you think you got it all figured out because your aren't exactly suffering living off your combined income.

Yep. Flyover country is best country. Lower taxes, lower crime (for the most part), freedom-oriented gun laws, friendly people, more self-sufficient people, smaller governmental budgets, less government intervention in personal lives.

Can't.
Fucking.
Beat.
It.

How am I lazy?

You meet Women when you go outside and do something you enjoy.
Lets theoretically say you take up Archery. You’re there once or twice per week, Enjoying yourself, Having fun.
Now you can seem like a nice guy to get to know.
As much as I love watching TV shows, Movies, Reading books and playing games.
Or my job Freelance illustration. I don’t meet many women while doing any of them.

Start working out, Take cooking classes? Now I’ve got access to more women.

lol

>white america
>most likely obese
>voted for trump
>racist fuck

This explains a lot.

underrated solution

Attached: 3lsrz188rpn11.png (620x620, 595K)

Yep, I'm white.
Not obese, but got that Vet Bod(r).
Voted for Johnson.
Not racist, but thanks.

Here's the view off of my front porch. I promise you it's more relaxing than yours.

Attached: IMG_0674.jpg (2552x1914, 1.35M)

ITT: Beta virgins

Friendzone= likes your personality/humor, but isnt sexually attracted to you or doesn't see a future with you

Relationship= likes your personality and is attracted to you enough to see herself sleeping with you

That's it. That is literally it.
Yes money can get you a gf that doesnt really love you, just there for the cash.
Yes confidence can help you in the personality department, but it doesn't get you a gf if she find you unattractive.

Full stop.

Women are whores. Every single one of them.

They cannot compete with males physically, and only the best of them can mentally.

So they use their wiles to do the best they can.

Where's my critic?

Too busy "working" shim's "ass off" at McDonald's to say I'm lazy for working 4-5 days a week (5am to 4pm, OT dependent)?

Is no one going to talk about the fucking quads.

It varies depending upon each woman. Mostly single mothers go for wealth, though [unless you're dealing with a gold-digger]. Hot childless women go for Chads for the most part [again... unless she's a gold-digger]. You can luck out and get you a hot single childless woman [but she's probably going to put a gash in your moneybag and take-take-take!]. Also, the fatter/shorter/uglier/un-endowed you are, the pricier she very well may be.