So this i stupid i guess but i was in the last secrets thread and someone people were telling that if someone wants...

So this i stupid i guess but i was in the last secrets thread and someone people were telling that if someone wants only buttsex the first/only time you hook up it's a clear sign he has no respect for the girl, maybe even does it on purpose. I'm wondering if there's truth to that of if they were trolling.

Pic unrelated, just to attract people i guess.

Attached: 41.jpg (620x930, 104K)

Fuck no, I just love to fuck her till I can unload in her asshole, so I'd say more towards a fetish if anything. Dont get me wrong, there is probably some people that do that to others still, but probably not even 5% of people would. Then again, I cant speak for everyone.

so you think they were probably just talking bs just to be mean ?

thx 4 the pic, got some more like it?

I like treating a girl like a slut in bed so I'd say that would fall under that doesn't mean anything other than its a kink

if you're with a new girl and all you want is anal the first time then yeah you probably don't give a fuck about her or you have a real special kink and can only cum that way

I don't know all the girls he's slept with obviously but the ones i have spoken to told me he was pretty good and didn't mention about anal. So it just seems weird

the hole doesn't make a difference the argument is arbitrary if anything she has more respect because she is less like to get pregnant unless you piledrive her and it leaks into her axe womb

You're still worried about this? Like I told you in the last thread, he has no respect for you and probably dislikes you. You got hate fucked, and now he knows what a worthless slut you really are. And you even said yourself you'd bend over and spread those cheeks again in a heartbeat if he told you to, even if he told you it was still anal only.

lol i dont think it is about that but then again there are people that have different reasons for enjoying asshole.

the ass just sucks i would love to drop my nuts in a girls gaping ass then tell her to squeeze when she has a hitachi tied around her vag tied up i will jack off profusely until my balls are blue i will nut so hard it strikes her in the eye like a king cobra attacking its prey it will be considered art i tell you art you feel me cuh ?

It's a fetish for plenty of people but going for it the FIRST and ONLY time ? That's sending a message imo. There is no respect there,. It's degrading, plain and simple .

or having your dick in her twot and your nuts in her booty hole her squeezing her anus while she rides your dick like a rodeo that would be art

Yes i'm still worried... I see this guy a lot. Why would he even want to have sex with me if he dislikes me so much. And don't make it sound like i was jumping for it, i didn't just spread my cheeks for him, my hands were nowhere near my butt.

i don't know him having a fetish but maybe he was just really in the mood for it ?

you really think so ?

that's caroline mosley i think.

thank you!

There was this pixie haired girl I had a fling with for a little while and all I did was ass fuck her. It was a dominance thing, then pulling out and cumming on her cunt. She wasn't on the pill and didn't want cum anywhere near her, so I'd always promise to keep the rubber on but I'd always take it off and cum on her cunt and rub it around.

Had 0 respect for her, she was just for sex and that's all she wanted.

who's decision was it that you'd only fuck her anally ? Was she into it or ?

I told her I only fuck my gfs pussy and she'd have to take it in the ass. She just wanted to feel wanted and would take it.

So it was your decision. I guess i understand her though, in my case i was drnuk but most importantly really down, i just wanted to feel something so that's a big part o why i let him.

bump

Jesus, just how young and stupid are you? I get it, you hated it and did it anyway. He damn sure knew that you hated it and made you do it anyway. Does that sound like the behavior of someone who cares about you?

I might be young but not stupid, i know it doesn't sound like he cares and that i can believe, he never seemed to care much even when me and my bf were together but actually hating me ? There's other girls he could've gone after if that was the case

Now tits or gtfo

No it doesnt mean that at all, it means they want buttsex. That's all, don't read into it any deeper because it doesnt go any deeper. Some people prefer blowjobs, some like handjobs.

?? Blowjobs always better than hand jobs. Sex better than blowjobs.