>Bought her and her kid tickets to see Toy Story
>Kid is hyperactive and restless
>Kicking the seat in front constantly, some poor kid sitting there
>Single mom gf doesn't do shit
>I ever so incredibly lightly nudge the kid
>Kicking stops
>After movie I get a speech about not disciplining her kid, not my place
>Wtf
>Not only do I not want to, but it feels like shit to hear. So all I'm good for is my wallet?
>I pretty much bail on her and leave
>I'm barely bothering to answer IM's
>Now I'm drunk

I think she's about to become a really single mom guys...

Attached: gifcandy-cum-in-mouth-45.gif (400x411, 1.3M)

Apologize.. continue to fuck her on the sideand do more and more disgusting shit to her.

Take vids

Run.

This

Innit. Every woman with kids is a fucking nightmare. I'm an oldfag and I gave up shagging. It's been years since my last shag but it's just not worth it. You're always non best behaviour. The kids are always emotionally disturbed. But you can't do shit. Saying that single mothers are always so desperate for a man, they'll be a complete whore in the bedroom. Still it ain't worth it.

Lmao. What kind if beta bitch w0nt stand up to his bitch?
Is it easier to get Drunk and whine to your imaginary internet friends?

>Toy Story
Please tell us more of this event that happened twenty four years ago, grandpa.

you know instead of her being all crazy single mom she should have acknowledged the quality of you stepping in as a dad role to settle the kid down so the "family" could enjoy the movie. you need to do 2 things in that situation.

1. bring that shit up right away and explain if we are going to be in a relationship i need to be able to be part of this family. no matter if she likes it or not you are not going to live a relationship on the side line. its either all in or nothing. trust me you dont want to be that step dad.

2. leave the crazy bitch.

It's Toy Story 4 kiddo.

>I'm an oldfag and I gave up shagging. It's been years since my last shag but it's just not worth it. You're always non best behaviour.
How do you not go crazy?

You make sense user, these options make sense.

How long to you bang the kid?

This. 100% this.

Scoo-da-loo friendo

Hello Mr. Alpha guy. Hope you're having fun. Its more fun to drink whiskey and whine to Internet friends than not to yes.

Ditch the bitch, woman i'm engaged to has kids when I met her, she's an old friend so I knew all about this. Went through some of this shit, faggot ex acting tough, slapped fuck out of the cunt though put him in his place. Luckily the kids are very well behaved, but if I would have been in your position i'd be getting rid. You dont need baggage or drama in your life and if she's too fucking trailer trash to discipline her kids... final straw

She is right, he is not your kid, OP. Run, run as fast as you can. It's a trap.

This

Preach . I was in a similar predicament , but not for long . its wasn't worth it .

Only dated one single mum and she was fantastic in bed, kids was a little angel, still bailed because who wants to raise someone else’s kids.

That's cuck shit. Loads of women out there with way less baggage without having to raise another man's nut bust.

Probably beats off all the time.
>Probably beating off now.