Flat Earth Discussion Thread

Flat Earth Discussion Thread

Fuck the Jewish (((dominated))) 'scientific' community. The earth is flat.

The evidence for a flat earth is derived from many different facets of science and philosophy. The simplest is by relying on ones own senses to discern the true nature of the world around us. The world looks flat, the bottoms of clouds are flat, the movement of the sun; these are all examples of your senses telling you that we do not live on a spherical heliocentric world. This is using what's called an empirical approach, or an approach that relies on information from your senses. Alternatively, when using Descartes' method of Cartesian doubt to skeptically view the world around us, one quickly finds that the notion of a spherical world is the theory which has the burden of proof and not flat earth theory.

Perhaps the best example of flat earth proof is the Bedford Level Experiment. In short, this was an experiment performed many times on a six-mile stretch of water that proved the surface of the water to be flat. It did not conform to the curvature of the earth that round earth proponents teach.

I have yet to see a proper counterargument that does NOT have the following:
1. Fake JEW math
2. Fake CGI images/video
3. Hearsay 'witness' accounts from PAID government employees

It's time to wake up and unlock your mind. You're better than this.

BTW explain the fact that NASA spent $650 million on a plane (dreamchaser) that takes off, Hides in the clouds, Then lands again with the astronauts who are shot into the upper atmosphere on the other dreamchaser, but land secretly in the ocean shortly after. This is done as a ruse to ensure we keep believing in a round earth. How do you feel about nasa spending $650 million of taxpayers money to continue faking round earth?

Attached: p07j6k9p.jpg (1376x774, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

himawari8.nict.go.jp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Philosophy does not determine the physical shape of the planet and literally nothing in science lends itself to the idea that the Earth is flat.

>Fuck science
>Science proves the earth is flat

Attached: 1564914090498m.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

typical /pol/tard

Imagine being such a nazi you call math Jew.

You can prove the world is round sunlight, a stick, and a calculator. Put the stick in sunlight, look at it's shadow. Mark it. Wait an hour. Mark the shadow again. Measure the distance. Beep boop beep calcutron says enter the formula for finding a circumference.

Bam you find Pi on that calculator.

But yes yes Pi is Jewish of course we all know

Shhhhh dont anyone tell him that all the shit we know from science is derived from observation....

Where are the elephants and the world turtle in your picture?

Must suck being so poor that you've never been in a plane before. Just look out the window of one and you'll see the curve. Theres your empirical proof.

Bad bait, probably copied. Go back to 9gag with this shit

But the Bedford Level Experiment proved the earth *was* spherical??

>9gag with this shit
imagine knowing what's 9gag worthy
yikes

I sincerely hope you're trolling OP. Or you have your head so far up your own ass you can't understand basic science

Attached: 1487629874699.jpg (257x253, 14K)

Nah just the typical neo Nazi

1/10 just because I posted

When has science been dominated by jews? As a scientist I can name exactly 1 jewish guy I personally know who is a scientist.

Jews invented math and the definition of "logic" so it's all falsified to fit the grand plot of jew world domination. Also calculators and sticks are jew influenced as well:

You see a calculator is programmed by the jews to give false information, and the jews also use special herbicides and chemicals to make tree branches and sticks fall off to designated jew lengths (to lie to you when you conduct your "experiments")

Don't encourage him, it's what he wants, retards like him love the attention.

i..
I can't tell if this is jest or..

I really hope superebola becomes a thing. soon.

honestly 6.5/10 you got me with the first bit

Ebola might make a comeback considering the jews invented it for their evil jew plans
6.5 is a jew number because "6" represents the six points on the star of David, "." represents all of the periods used at the end of sentences in the torah (english version), and 5 represents the amount of seconds you have to reply to this post before your mother dies in her sleep

>> I have yet to see a proper counterargument that does NOT have the following:
1) Facts.

Attached: tard.gif (492x342, 1.06M)

This it's enough himawari8.nict.go.jp I ain't gonna bother having an argue with such a retard like you.