Military and non-military fags check in, straw poll on military discounts

Military and non-military fags check in, straw poll on military discounts.

strawpoll.me/18678185

Attached: 1569165444022.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>Military and non-military fags check in
So, everyone. Everyone check-in.

OP is a faggot weirdo.

Such a weird question.

Yes, you dumb fuck. Because I don't want the word MILITARY to be in the title and nonners not answer. SO yes, you faggot, I'm saying it's open to everyone - don't hesitate to answer the military-specific poll because you're not military.

....weird how, exactly? I mean if you're an ignorant dumbass I could see how it may appear weird, because you're ignorant to the possible moral or social ramifications of the question. But... how exactly is it weird?

Faggot.

I have a military ID because my dad is a veteran, I don’t usually ask for a discount because it seems slimey to me to get a discount for something I didn’t do.

I know what you are actually doing faggot. Faggot.

Jeezus, got angry pretty quick, huh?
>That's reason enough to not contribute to your poll, and not ask others to.

Anyway, you could have just as easily said, "Everyone: Straw poll on military discounts. [Question being asked in the poll] [link]" or "Straw poll on military discounts. Everyone is welcome to answer. [link]"

Also, please ignore the faggots calling a faggot a faggot. They aren't me.

>faggots calling a faggot a faggot.
>Oh wait, shit...

Which is......?

>Anyway, you could have just as easily said
You do realize you typed out more words than I did, thereby eradicating "easier"...

....are you not able to count?

Also, are you not able to do critical thinking and realize that the question is not an entirely necessary part of the post (which is what you did in the original post), because it would be available by following the link?
However, a simple "copy+paste" (you know, a second or two vs retyping the whole thing or something different) and adding the question makes it more appealing to our lazier viewers because they don't HAVE to go to the page to see the actual question. >Most of them made their decision on responding once they saw "strawpoll" though.

But, haha, I'm done being an asshole to you. People, answer this person's poll.

I just though about it, what are doing this poll for anyway? School? Curiosity? To use in a shitpost later (great dedication btw)? Collecting data for a political argu-...wait that's a shitpost.

Attached: tumblr_pbp8tn9jMk1s5k1uro2_500.gif (500x500, 684K)

tl:dr

But, skipping past the diatribe to the bottom: curiosity. A conversation earlier today spurned me to ask the Q.

>diatribe
Had to look it up. I like that word. I'm gonna pocket it for later.

Huh. Pretty neat. Yea Forums: Good/terrible place to get a bunch of randos for a poll though. Was it just a discussion about whether it should be a thing?

(cont'd)
Also, I answered your poll. Much respect for responding to my curiosity despite me being a dick earlier.

Overheard some military folk bashing other military folk over asking for discount availability. Felt kinda bad for them, seems they were being looked down upon. However, I don't see anything wrong with anyone asking. Lots of places offer discounts to various professions. Police, firefighters, medical, military. I was completely unaware that IN those career fields, there were "coworkers" who look down on others for asking for discounts that establishments clearly and freely offer them.

bmupp

10 year vet.
I Never ask. I also tip 20%

Wtf. They're pos. They're saving money through something being offered because of their service. I was in, and those guys bashing are probably the ones who complain about not having money. If I remember to, and I see or hear that, I'd probably go to them, thank them for serving or offer them something, and look the other fucks dead in the eye. (petty, I know)

Extra, but info for all: Trust me, you get a FUCK ton of money. Most of them don't spend it right or save it, and/or have huge debt(s). I broke even almost every month because my ex would just spend spend spend. (I'm guilty at times too) But for the most part, I kept between $2k and $12k in savings and checking for the year, including tax returns.

but the question assumes I am military

Do you look down on those who do ask?

It's okay Bubba, I know words is hard. You don't have to answer that there question, you can just go off n play.

No I don't. Anyone in need is not to be ashamed

Ah, so you do look down on those who do. Got it. Thanks for your honesty.

Wow, what a sad passive way to be an asshole to someone.
This thread is eye-opening. Is this how military people actually are to each other? I mean I always knew the branch rivalry, but I always took that as tongue-in-cheek playful. This is definitely shitty...

Not all military are this judgemental user, no. But like with any other groups of people in life, there are exceptions.

bumpp

bbuummp

ubpm