Incels, coupled with this now. Children of Men is becoming real!

Incels, coupled with this now. Children of Men is becoming real!

Attached: 1569175968620.png (743x795, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0AW4nSq0hAc
youtu.be/TIjnmVkzOM4
youtube.com/watch?v=CiZk0ZTBDh8
epa.gov/ghgemissions/global-greenhouse-gas-emissions-data
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good then idiots like this will die out.

National disgrace that a child is allowed to address Congress about anything. They are just angry, spoiled children. Sad!

Great. I hate all of your generation anyway. Fucking die off.

Children of Men was one of the shittiest movies I've ever seen

These children are right no matter how much it triggers you. Its time to act

Attached: 1569064578920.jpg (1024x679, 103K)

abort all babies. end the human race.

did you have a problem with elmo's testimony before congress?

Fuck off faggot

Oink goes the piggy bank, drink your soda with a paper straw and give your hard earned money to some random jew ceo of a climate change group.

The only idiot here are you

Go away Donald Trump.

Idiocracy is a documentary, not a comedy.

This

Elmo testify!

Attached: elmo-1024x813.gif (1024x813, 206K)

>Climate change groups and scientists are corrupt but glorious leaders and big companies fighting them arent.

Attached: 1569090443480.gif (1372x1024, 800K)

I remember when we were taught the icecaps would be gone by 2010. Why does anyone still listen to these idiots?

Lol. She says that. But when she is fucking every guy in town because she is a horny little slut, it will be much harder to keep such promises

It's a scam to keep the poor poor you dumb fuck, if it was real politicans would actually force companies to pay up and not just tax workers to get the money to "go green"

They're 100% gone. Sea level has risen hundreds of feet. Have you taken a gondola thru Manhattan lately?

I never mentioned orange man, but i guess when you have TDS he is always on your mind.

Wrong glorious leader, Quadman

Attached: i don't know what to do with my hands.jpg (2500x1669, 564K)

Teens should refuse to have kids. This is good

The potato girl is right. You should obey her.

Truly a god among men.

>completely ignored India and China
k then. This is tantamount to European banter at this point. Fuck off.

The things I miss living in the Rockies...

>Rockies
Don't you mean the Western Archipelago?

I don't think teens should be parents anyway. Teen pregnency rates are too high. I mean ill fuck a teen but not nut in her.

Attached: I+am+pansexual+gives+me+a+boner+i+want+to+_b959270a08cd79f03a767642bbfc20e4.png (300x198, 15K)

Let’s start by rounding up these children and grinding them up and making them into plant food.
They use up resources and give nothing in return.
They’re parasites. They don’t even create tax revenue because they are too busy using up resources playing video games.

look at how intently they are listening to a 16 year old with english as a second language talk about something shes done no research on. Fascinating

Attached: 1569178382971.jpg (743x795, 427K)

i love these threads

Attached: IMG_20190922_212721.jpg (1440x996, 175K)

i want to see greta trunked.

Not having kids is the best thing you can do for "man made climate change" by its very definition.

less retards for this world. thanks downie

>if it was real politicans would actually force companies to pay up

That's the point

GRETA HERE. I HUNGER FOR ANDY SIXX TO TAKE A STEAMY SHIT IN MY MOUTH.

IT'S THE ENVIRONMENTALLY SENSIBLE SOLUTION..

Attached: playpig.jpg (400x392, 42K)

glad to be of service, Maaam!!!!

Attached: 268.jpg (294x392, 40K)

"We'll kill ourselves off, that'll teach everyone else that our ways are what's best for the longevity.. of.. our species.... "

the thumbnail makes Greta look like she has a Hitler 'stache. lol

This is honestly how I feel. Climate change is real but it’s fucking embarrassing that we let some downie looking foreign bitch preach to congress. At least use an American child.

>Teens refusing to have kids
Not going to stop the Chinese
Not going to stop Africans
Not going to stop Muslims

All those teens are doing are killing off any and all culture they have, as well as cutting off any influence they may have with future generations

Natural selection bitches

kids shouldn't be exploited by the media to "send messages" to congress.

I thought the same thing.

No, this will only leave the world with the idiots.

This is disgusting. You should be ashamed. She is a child and it's not right to imply that a child who likes to eat shit prefers the shit of Andy Sixx. Some people have taste.

checked

The child in children of men was a nigger baby so humanity was fucked anyways.

They'll probably forget it anyways
When they get pregnant out of wedlock because 'fuck condoms'.

sounds like a self correcting problem

You guys are clearly on the wrong side of history.

Attached: 1569181968156m.jpg (795x1024, 149K)

This is the reality that scares you so much

Attached: d5b6fa33ef1ac90c2386df100541f00d.png (720x720, 546K)

Ah the cult of climate change now pledging celibacy. Leave the sun deniers to it.

good you save your kids and grandkids from this mess

Now if they took this message to Africa...

This. It's already all extreme libs not having kids cuz muh life. Now a whole generation of these mfs will stop reproducing. No wonder they're desperately trying to import the 3rd world. They voting base is gonna be gone in 20 years

Done

Attached: thumbs_b_c_f6d6e2fe591cb824d706fd505c6fddba.jpg (863x486, 94K)

Thank fucking god
Let us superior alphas with intelligence breed.
You manbun sissies cant die off fast enough

Attached: 1569180934644m.jpg (1024x622, 96K)

there you have the climate change *thumpsup*
Problem solved

>Alpha
>Intelligent
Scientists are evil

Attached: 96f.jpg (610x756, 99K)

Yeah, what he said!

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-132745.png (760x741, 562K)

Why the movement?
Politicians (pols) are the ones who make the laws, not the people. The people vote for pols and assume they will make laws that represent the people's interests.
If someone likes a politician's message and has the funds, they may send in a contribution. A politician needs lots of small donors like that. Pols need money to get their message out.
Here comes someone with lots of money. They recognize pols might win the election (or is in office already). They offer lots of money if pol would just mitigate their stance a but and not vote for this environmental bill. Just this one. Pol agrees - he's doing so well otherwise. Pol can be bought.

Greta comes along and says, "We recognize you can be bought. We don't care what you say anymore - you're a liar, and we have no reason to trust you. We're going to be able to vote soon, and we're going to vote for someone else, unless you start doing something about this shithole world you're allowing industry create."

That's the message.

Why not China? China simply doesn't allow contradiction. They'd deport her or throw her in jail. They have Internet filtering and censorship - her message doesn't get through. It's pointless to complain to China - they won't listen.

So why should we use toilets if China keeps shitting in the pool?
For one, why not? What's so offensive about living cleanly? Anyway, Leadership. America used to lead the west. The west is pretty much the gold standard of living for the rest of the world. America is relinquishing its leadership role. Does America enjoy losing?

It boils down to this: the Yea Forums meme of being "retarded" or fem kind of loses its punch when a little girl with a mild case of Asberger's manages to rally so much attention. Meanwhile the Yea Forumstard basement dwellers acan only denigrate the success in the echo chamber of the wretched with the delusion that doing so will make them feel better about themselves.

You're just a loser. Sorry. It's the truth.

Attached: WorldWarning.jpg (506x600, 102K)

Kek... so timing's a bit off, and author was totally melodramatic.
Whatever you need to make yourself comfortable in your apathy.

lol, wait til this girl see's her first bbc, she will be pumping out babies like crazy.

There were much more cities but based post

The whole world

basically just white nations.

They already rose 20cm nigger and its exponential

Then there's this faggot.

girl is young n dumb
what might be a better target?
those who pay her folks for this trip,putting them all up in motels
money in the bank account,,hear that hackers? tech geniuses? dig,

India, Asia and even Africa had pretty big protests on friday too

Brownskins won't adhere to this boycott

Yeah - jealous you didn't think of it, eh? I mean, you're so smart and capable, you could've done this easily.
But you didn't.
Because the reality is, you lost the opportunity. By definition, you're a loser.

Not even close.

Niggers will keep reproducing and race mixing.

If anything, it's just accelerating the white genocide.

Attached: image.jpg (800x715, 114K)

>Hoping for failure to justify own inaction.

it's not a matter of it 'becoming real'
it's been a reality a long time, and people seem to finally be waking up to it , the shit we are facing is actually really intense

The planet needs humans to either leave or go extinct. The time has passed to stop the feedback loops, governments won't say it for fear of mass riots. Live your life to the fullest., We only have a few generations left.

they always lived in a shithole for centuries and now we tell them be carefull the whole planet is turning into a shithole
guess what...

Don't they weren't gonna have them anyway

She is not a US citizen, but the Dems still give her a platform because she is liberal/progressive. That is what is sad. She needs to be in school, it's easy to say shits fucked. It's hard to prove it. If she wants to really make a difference, she needs to earn a degree (PhD) in climate studies for most to take her seriously. Until then, she is just a pouting child.

As usual first post, best post. Not having children is what, for most of history, one's enemies would consider victory. This is cutting off the nose to spite the face. Realistically though they're trying to leverage the conservative disgust with broken liberal family structures to create an emotional response, which is a clumsy and somewhat desperate maneuver to maintain pressure against them when really interest in their campaign is dying.

Well, sure, but the proper action would be to actually begin dealing with climate politics in the open. At this point you're just pressuring the west on the behalf of China who are obviously scheming to corner the market on pollution generating industries by buying or otherwise gathering all the "allowed" pollution going forward.

Also, the acting should be done by government and industry, outreach to the public isn't a typical feature of what is ultimately foreign policy. Isn't it bad enough that you used these same tactics to make everyone afraid of nuclear power? The reward for which is China burning North Korean coal mined by enslaved "criminals" at ever increasing rate. Liberal policies suck ass, of course you're trying to appeal to children because you're totally dependent on using emotions to drive policy based on your own internal entirely-results-based policies which are themselves emotionally based.

Attached: 1554697644297.png (894x612, 13K)

Learn to English, fag.

Still won't change shit. People need to realize the only things government understand is money and violence. If you are real about this issue it's worth a violent uprising. If not, the issue isn't big enough.

>Dems still give her a platform because
WRONG. It's because her message needs to be heard. People like you only listen when forced to.

>It's hard to prove it.
WRONG. Evidence is all around us, you just say it ain't so because it doesn't fit the narrative of the people you hang out with, and you need to fit in somewhere.

>Until then, she is just a pouting child.
WRONG. She's telling you that the evidence (you deny) is out there, that those in power need to read it, and act on it. She is fighting for her life.

So are you. But your life is worthless, and you couldn't rally more than a couple 'friends' at Reprobate School.

Riiiiiiiiight..... that'll happen

Im not really left actually but no denying stormfag either. Of course its on governments, these kids just push science based solutions into discussion for governments.

Attached: 1568641989115.jpg (584x1024, 78K)

>behalf of China wh
Hoo -boy. Another Trump hoax going viral via Trumptard spewtum.

>Also, the acting should be done by government and industry,
That's the whole point. They're NOT.
Read:

>THUNBERG
you gotta be blind to not see this shit

Attached: agent-orange-victims-eyes.jpg (600x889, 65K)

Teens shouldn't be having kids anyways.

You know most of the protesters will have children, right?

unironically the best thing you can do to reduce your CO2 footprint is to not have kids.

Go ahead with your retarded fear campaign. Your holier than thou attitude is what turns most people off your movement. By evidence all around us, show me. From what I've read the planet has climate cycles. How do you know that the Earth won't just say "fuck it, here is an ice age/global drought" anyway. At some point the planet will naturally make itself unlivable. What we as a species need to be doing is funding space programs. That way your "NO PLANET B" defence will mean nothing. If not, I'm perfectly fine with us being the last generations. We had our chance and we fucked up.

>The whole world
Yeah - it's not like developing nations decide all on their own to start building factories and stuff. You know the meme about mud huts in Africa today. It's developed nations who want the resources from the undeveloped nations, including cheap labor. "Oh wow - a new nation that doesn't have pollution standards in p;ace. We can do this on the cheap and dirty!" Then developed nation says, "Hey! We can have this stuff. Let's do it too."
Yes... what we (developed nations) do affects the whole world.

>inb4 mods ban
nah we dont want kids because they are fucking annoying will probabaly be like this

Have you seen Idiocracy?

Fpbp, let Darwinism take its course. Also all I hear is a retard using her mothers words

>Your holier than thou attitude is
Which you of course, do not have.

What you've read comes from the echo chambers of deniers, and you choose to accept those papers because of what I said before.

You choose. You don't hear the evidence, you don't see it... you CHOOSE, and wrongly. That's pretty holier-than-anyone-else as far as I can tell.

Unless every company and government on earth is willing to stop international shipping lanes, nothing we do will matter.

Alright commie. Money bad. Low living standards good.

>healthy children

A child with FAS is NOT healthy, its autistic and partly braindead. You can thank her drunken eco-nut mommy for her I'll being. Not emissions

Attached: TyroneKnew.jpg (480x634, 36K)

Ill

What kind of threat is this? So if we fix the climate is there going to be an epidemic of 13 year olds getting pregnant? Aren't kids suppose to not have babies anyway?

don't worry,niggers will continue to have too many kids to be able to support

You're a complete and total twit. I'm saying that's what happened.
And you guys also complain about 'green industry' making profits. Money bad. hypocrite.

Attached: Propaganda.png (655x857, 756K)

Just let go and let God. He'll take care of everything, we just need to show that we still believe in him and love him.

Only liberal whites will listen, its not like they were having many children anyway. What I'm waiting for is Thunberg to go off the deep end and realize Pentti Linkola has the only realistic solution to climate change.

No it's not. It's teenagers.

Your using electronic device right now, that has precious metals/ plastics. You serious about that shit, stop using the materials. Be the change you are forcing on others. Don't drive, don't eat meat, clean your own piss and drink it, live outside so you don't use any wood for building. Not so easy now huh?

South Park was acurate again
youtu.be/0AW4nSq0hAc

Attached: 22981_thumb_0001.png (1280x720, 588K)

>low money
>buys a retard a boat to sail to USA
>buys commercial airline tickets to fly retard and company back
>keeps funding retard to go on multiple tours to spread propaganda

Yep you're right. My bad

>teens refusing to have kids
Not the brown ones.

Jesus take the wheel!

^this

Attached: rs-_koch_bros.jpg (1053x1380, 817K)

>Greta comes along and says, "We recognize you can be bought. We don't care what you say anymore - you're a liar, and we have no reason to trust you. We're going to be able to vote soon, and we're going to vote for someone else, unless you start doing something about this shithole world you're allowing industry create."
Lol her generation will just vote for whoever claims to hate white people more.
You want me to believe that these people are serious about fighting global warming, and not just following the social justice cause du jour? Show me pictures of those thousands continuing to use 5 year old smartphones instead of buying the newest iPhone. Show me those thousands actually participating in recycling programs. Show me those thousands doing anything other than crying for somebody else to do something (as long as it doesn't affect their comfortable way of life)

Ya, sure, most salient and sincerely deep.

As long as they are not refusing to have sex with older guys, that's ok with me.

But in the long term, white western women not having at least 3-4 kids each will be the death of the white race. The browns and blacks are breeding like crazy.

If everyone does something small that doesnt hurt its still better than nothing. Its also still about better technical solutions

I'm not sure spreading propaganda works quite the same in the scientific community.
Being from said community, I know that bribery wouldn't make me change my study material, as a temporary large fund in no way will be capable of outlasting the money I make from correctly doing case studies, and publishing them.
Honestly if I were to be bribed for scientific confirmation, the INSTANT someone else did the science, I'd be found out, and lose my career, credibility, funding, and life essentially.
I'm not aware of any particular scientists who are alright with this outcome.
Also you're retarded, not as an offensive thing, just as a statement of fact.

>Lol her generation will just vote for whoever claims to hate white people more
LOL you'll just say whatever you need to push the racist agenda.
You want me to believe you're not just being an edgy kid?
Tell me how you care about the planet. Oh... you don't? Then go off to a thread you care about.

TANT MIEUX !

Attached: 1568922297439.jpg (600x800, 103K)

Shit ain't gotta be deeply important to be noticeable. Is that your best retort?

Most of these kids will become conservatives once they grow up, get out of the house and start getting jobs. Always happens.

He's not wrong.
White individuals are rarely the ones needing to push a race agenda, but as it's said, unless you're a firefighter, fight fire with fire.

Yet, other than bitching on the internet, what are you doing? Seriously tell all of us what YOU are doing that will change the world to what you want?

>goes for the obvious b8 in my post
>completely ignores the rest
If I don't include something like that, then you npcs just ignore me hoping that nobody else saw you get btfo. It's cool tho, I ain't mad

Science also claimed 10+ years ago eggs and milk were bad for you. Then they claimed it was good for you. Science is like the weather it's always fucking changing its tune. Years ago they claimed methane from cow farts was bad for the enviroment, yet we still have PETA trying to save the very same animals causing an issue. Shall I continue into your flawed statement or is this enough?

No you really should continue. Not a single thing you said had bearing on the relevancy of my statement. Please keep going until it makes sense.

Also, science claims raw eggs are STILL bad for you.
Science claims milk that has recently left the cow is more likely to give you a stomach infection, or deadly foodborne infection than milk that's been pasteurized. Are you gonna strawman more?

Im fit and dont eat shit
I dont have a own car because i live in a city
I almost never fly
I use renewable energy and ecofriendly stuff
And i shitpost on Yea Forums
You dont need to lead the perfect life, its about letting governments know to take responsibility and consequently listen to scientists solutions on these problems. This is bigger than economy because it could wreck economy completely.

This is still accurate. How's your reading comprehension?

I'm saying, perfect does not exist. tell me what the alternative is to using a computer to argue with cynics. Tell me how to travel great distances with purpose and need for speed on occasion. I do cut back on meat. I take a van pool to work - not drive myself. I telecommute two days a week (on a computer). Your examples of absolutism is not what is being bitched about, but you are using that as a false standard to which you think everyone who talks about conservation should hold to. It's insincere, it's cynical, it's lazy.
Even now, Trump is trying to roll back emissions standards for cars. He gutted the Clean Water Act. Pulled out of the Paris Accord. That's just one guy, but he's in power. That's what this is about. You're picking nits because you think you're being clever. You seriously think you are?

No human economy without humans.

on point

Oh ya I see how well the protesters during Occupy Wall Street did. They had the same exact point, that the government should listen to the people when they protest. But that is not reality. If you want change you will have to be ready to commit to it completely and entirely. If you and your cohorts do not, then the entire movement fails. The only way to bring true change is through violent uprising..so do it pussy.

>Falling back on "I was kidding"
Okay, fine. Ha ha.

stay mad faggot

Yeah - there won't be any problem running out of humans.

I’m all for improving the environment and natural world, but “climate change” is a rich man’s fight. The focus should be on improving the economic standing of developing nations so that they will stop killing each other, blowing themselves up all over the west, and actually contribute to the world standing.

They usually are
youtu.be/TIjnmVkzOM4

>1989 internet

Inciting a riot now, are we?

Damn, they made a sign
World saved!

Still haven't addressed my post, champ.
Keep proving me right

I'm being the change.

I mean, if the global north would stop constantly up heaving governments that aren't giving them the resources they greedily want, then maybe just maybe the countries in the global south could develop without the lingering sense that other developed nations are just there for their resources.

Read:

There wasnt any social violent uprising in history that worked for a longer period. Occupy was crazy leftcringe sometimes tho.

>Some of the predictions made have been right
>But some have also been in accurate, therefore it's all bullshit
>Huehuehuehuehue

Look we all know it's the Yea Forums way to be edgy and contrarian and pretend reality is not reality. Okay, I get it, I've been here since 2008.

But it's not a debate anymore, sorry lads. There's endless data from hundreds of different areas of science at this rate in the game.

You can moan and piss in the wind all you want, as per Yea Forums code of conduct. But unfortunately reality is reality, and the planetary climate is not affected by your feelings.

Ooooo-eee! Aren't you just the cutest little pudgy kid? Lemme squeeze your cheek.

American Revolution off the top of my head.

>science claims emissions are being trapped

What if they find out in 10 years what they thought causing the issue wasn't emissions. Then what? We set back the world to 3rd world status and for what?

Ok right but after that? Theyd just drone those kids

>Your holier than thou attitude
I'm pretty sure this is the root of all opposition to science. You guys are so insecure that the second someone suggests that what you're doing might not be perfect and that you're not infallible, you throw a fit.

OWS was different. There is no "Wall Street" organization per se - it's companies and investors, largely allowed to do what they want. The target was amorphous and vague. Everyone ends up looking at each other saying "Me? You? Huh?"

>implying we have to uproot all of civilization to save the environment

>one guy whining about how he's trying
poorly I might add
>wants me to believe that this is representative of the crowd
I said to show me thousands, not virtue signal about how you're meager 'sacrifices' make you a fucking martyr

Try again, and please apply yourself this time

>What if they find out in 10 years what they thought causing the issue wasn't emissions. Then what?
Well, that would be pretty embarrassing, wouldn't it? And we'd be living in a sustainable world for no reason. Oopsie.

Yeah, that's bait.

Can someone link the fucking article already?

Main cause is the stupidity of mankind

>article
??

The point was that a tipping point could be crossed by 2000 that would make the *eventual* sea-level rise impossible to stop.

If you read this as a warning that entire nations would be underwater *by* 2000, then your reading comprehension is deficient.

Attached: greta.png (680x665, 582K)

Attached: gretaclose.jpg (256x116, 19K)

Im educated too and there is an attitude problem often on "our" side. Just because one acts retarded on one topic doesnt mean there are many other topics that dude might handle way better than you.

Attached: greta1.jpg (685x385, 40K)

Attached: greta2.jpg (476x599, 340K)

I gotta laugh - they're no bigger than the first image.

>y-yeah it's bait
>that way I can ignore it and hopefully nobody will see me get btfo
>r-right?

Attached: greta3.jpg (620x349, 30K)

Found a member of the worthless generation.

Attached: greta4.jpg (763x510, 81K)

Attached: greta5.jpg (763x524, 75K)

The thumbnail makes it look like she's wearing a Hitler mustache. Cannot unsee.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 179K)

Attached: greta6.png (500x863, 214K)

no one would breed that autistic skank anyway, so no biggie

Attached: greta.jpg (660x2048, 199K)

>science claims raw eggs are STILL bad for you
nope

If you need that, sure.

this is the person who wants to educate us about climate change??

It kinda seems like your the one desperate for a win. It's okay champ, I'll look the other way this time

No, this is the person that's going to stamp her feet and demand that other people do her bidding, like a downy Veruca Salt

Ty

I'm not saying science hasn't made wrong predictions before, but the evidence pointing to this conclusion is quite strong. Climate aside, emissions are obviously linked to a huge reduction in air quality and massive increases in pulmonary,cardiovascular diseases and even learning disabilities.

Reducing emissions and replacing it with cleaner more advanced tech is not sending anyone to the dark ages. It increases innovation and is a pretty important step regardless of climate change. If you live in a decent size city at this point you are like 80% more likely to get some serious illness at some point simply from how shitty the air is.....I'm not sure why it's such a stretch for people to imagine all these fuel byproducts and gasses were pumping out that very obviously affect our health could potentially tweak the climate.

Emissions also affect plant growth. In the last 200 years co2 has gone from 200ppm to 450ppm. This is what plants
Use for food. On the outside this seems great. However they conducted tests where they vented higher lvls of co2 into
Greenhouses. Levels predicted in the future and plant growth was indeed more vigorous, however has a vast reduction in important macronutrients like protein, as well as several key micronutrients, sometimes by up to 30%. So.basically emissions fucks your health directly and fucks the aulity of your food supply and could contribute to malnutrition.

Attached: verucca.jpg (1024x575, 82K)

>amerifats getting triggered by an actual child

never change Yea Forums

Seems like a great solution to teen pregnancy. Going to up my carbon emissions in support

Or, you could have 10 kids and kill 20 brown ones :^) That makes you superior to the virgin activist by a factor of 50.

No, it's the person who wants politicians to read the documented evidence and try to understand that their inaction is endangering the future of humanity.

Catholics. The worst.
"I've got six kids and 23 grandchildren!"
Gee. Their reproductive systems function.

your retarded kid get off my board

My grandmother had 12 kids and 97 grandkids before she died. Methodist.

Exactly

I am all for liberals not breaking. Thanks

200 years ago they couldn't even measure length properly, how the fuck do you think they got those numbers?
It's fake, made up.

China and India are in favor of Europe tearing down its factories.

please white people, DO IT

Strawmanning again.

Not gonna argue with someone denying salmonella exists. Eat as many raw, and organic especially, eggs as possible. I guarantee you but pasteurized eggs and think they count as raw.

go to china and get them to act if its so fucking important dickwad.

Mfw you guys parade around celebrating the words of a retard. You're all cumbrains and worship an actual retard with fetal alcohol syndrome.
gg

Attached: 1568726488221.jpg (1024x688, 59K)

and not open the floodgates for a bunch of darkskins to come into your socialist utopia and breed like insects

The problem with everyone harping on, "why doesnt she go to china or india and complain!?", is that china and india accept there is a pollution problem and have pledged to lower their carbon footprints and move towards renewable energies by certain deadlines. The US has neither recognized nor promised to fo anything about our carbon footprint.

Enlightened Atheists. The best.
"I've got six cats and 23 abortions!"

Based

Banter aside, 'going green' is going to kill people because we have this nasty tendency to burn things to live in one way or another. I want you 'we need to save the world before it's too late' types to tell me how many people you're okay with killing to see your worldview come into place, and tell me how you choose who lives and who dies.

If you cut welfare, you cut CO2 emissions as that's a lot of invalids you're not feeding and distributing to. Hell, you might even be able to pay off some national debt with all the money you save. Most of you would never cut off your precious minorities though because it's easier to buy votes than win arguments, because your status and virtue signalling is apparently more important than 'literally saving the world'.

>taking a chinese/indian pledge at face value

Then don't bitch about germany either. they said they were gonna fix it then burned more coal than ever. But hey they pledged so its OK.

And there goes the white race. In one generation

Attached: 1557393215719.jpg (1280x720, 530K)

no cities in china and india?

Everyone can die, for all I care. Humanity is a fucking virus with no right to live.

Attached: 1559172720048.jpg (640x640, 152K)

Samples are taken from ice cores, lake sediments, ocean beds, other geological formations. All of these sources are then collated and compares. Radiocarbon dating from each independently analysed landscapes is always corroborating match. In layman's terms, core samples taken from hundreds of different landscapes always show the exact same carbon content as other sites according to its age. Age of the samples can be verified in a variety of different independent scientifically backed methods.

Not only do these sample corroborate with each other, they corroborate with the fossil and geological record; eg: when land plants evolved, drastic flattening occured in carbon levels, as well as coinciding with extinction events and other major events we can see in the geological record co incide with co2 measurements from that time.

It's not fake lol. I have personally been involved in data collation from core sampling excuses through universities. I could tell you the exactly how it was done and what instrument's we used to identify carbon and other elements in specifically dates samples. It's only fake if you have no understanding of how they go about this. There is always a margin for error, but when several points of data corroborate across entirely different sciences and sectors, it's pretty certain.

man-caused global warming is a hoax

our efforts are entirely futile, have you not seen china or india? our pollution is already irrelevant compared to them, and they don't give a single fuck about the environment.

stop being blind to reality and get the fuck out of your hugbox echochambers.

But it was colder outside today than yesterday. Obviously climate change is a hoax. It will definitely snow soon.

Attached: 1569172684647.jpg (777x516, 63K)

Liberals becoming celibate. Oh how the pendulum has swung.

Definitely true.

Climate scientists are fkin stupid. Even if it wasn't fake. Everyone on earth could just open their refrigerators at the same time, problem solved

Attached: 1458163385487.gif (400x286, 1.18M)

Human rights is a hoax

Our efforts to have a safe world are entirely futile, have you not seen China or India? Our human rights abuse rates are entirely irrelevant compared to them, they don't give a single fuck about child marriage or authoritarianism.

Stop being blind to the reality and get the fuck out and abuse some children and oppress people.
>Not sure if srs? Was it a for real point you were trying to make or just troll?

If everyone waits for someone else to make the first move, nothing will ever get done. The US is a global leader and should use that position to lead by example when it comes to curbing emissions. Even if we halt pollution but China and India don't, at least we'll know we weren't the ones who fucked humanity over in the end.

Attached: 1489341957208.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

too obvious

Attached: 1567583157016.jpg (555x640, 47K)

so this happened

Attached: wqrcsb6mivn31.png (542x713, 204K)

we already know we weren't the ones who fucked humanity over in the end, dumb fuck

close your mouth and breathe through your nose you fucktard cunt lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=CiZk0ZTBDh8

Categorically false. Climate change can only be solved by going green. We need to strip mine unheard of amounts of precious metals, destroying large portions of the planet's surface, in order to create enough green energy to replace the current supply produced by evil fossil fuels.
Oh, and no nuclear. I read about this one plant in Russia that blew up, so nuclear's bad.
And no natural gas. It's related to oil, so it's bad for reasons

>and oppress people.
oh you see that's the part where you realized your entire strawman argument was exposed. unlike the climate, having human rights in america has benefit to americans. a human being abused in india, while sad, doesn't really impact life in america. the climate is global, what happens in india does impact the whole world.

fuck out of here with your brainlet fake strawmen arguments, faggot.

How do you define a 'right to live'? I contend they do have a right to live, by virtue of the fact they have successfully asserted it

Having a habitable climate in America affects Americans.....

>second-worst polluter only behind China
epa.gov/ghgemissions/global-greenhouse-gas-emissions-data

Attached: 2014_emissions_0.png (448x464, 67K)

Agreed

which we already have, fucktard

STOP BREATHING THROUGH YOUR MOUTH

You just made the argument bud. We all affect each other globally.

Do you really want to get into a pissing contest with another nation about who can destroy things the best?

China has double us. You're only looking at CO2 emissions, nothing else. That's 6 year old data.

Strawman, numbers lie. I refuse to believe you're actually this unintelligent.

You're a blatant fucking moron, I'm glad you will be celibate.

>Arsonist sets your house on fire
>Fireman: "what the fuck happened here!? We need to get the hoses on here quicksmart and see if we can save something"
SmartAnon4chanGuy: " no don't!....I'm waiting for the arsonist to come put it out, that fucker lit it in the first place, he can fix it"
Fireman:"........"

Fpbp

>Chink family starts a grease fire, which spreads to their house
>Fireman: "holy shit we gotta put that out!"
>Chink family: "fakku u, erryting fine!"
>SmartNPCLiberal guy: "forget about that! This guy over here is burning wood in a fire place! That's a hazard!"
Fireman:"........"

except in your strawman analogy, you're saying that the chinese come and polluted in america.

for your strawman analogy to ACTUALLY be analogous, you'd need the chinese guy to set his OWN house on fire

nice try mouthbreather. maybe one day you'll understand a thing. not the environment, that seems like it's absurdly beyond your mental capacity. but maybe one thing. like how to buy a coffee without looking like you have autism. that MAY be within your mental capacities.

The best thing for the environment would be to drop VX gas on all of those protests and remove a few million carbon producing people from Earth.

>like how to buy a coffee without looking like you have autism
That would mean ordering his coffee without using the word soy. I think your hopes are a little high

Reminder that we have means to mitigate climate change to an extent, but it will literally never happen because no politician actually cares about the planet.

>Night out with a mate
>Walking down the street, a wild eshay darts out and shanks your buddy in the liver and runs
>Later at the hospital:
>Doctor: "we need to get this man into surgery as quick as possible!"
>IntellectualAnonFourchinsGuy: " no wait! We need the eshay to come into the hospital to fix what he did to my friend! He's the one who belligerently shanked him!"
>Doctor: "......."

...that doesn't even make sense, even as a strawman

Attached: come_on_now.jpg (500x500, 47K)

China is not in our jurisdiction. That is the straw man here.

Stupid little downie, teen pregnancy rates are at an all time high and I doubt it’s slowing down any time soon.

did you know that not being capable of making analogies is a symptom of autism?

you're digging yourself deeper into this hole of autism

Since when are statistics a strawman? Yes, those numbers are 5 years old, but I find it hard to believe there has been any major shifts to pollution within that time.

Wait, so you're saying that my reply to a shitty strawman was another shitty strawman?!
Mind=Blown
dude...

came to say this

>>Have damaging meth habit
>Best friend:" you know man, you really need to go to rehab, this shit is going to be the end of you"
>ScabbyDecrepitMethhead: "your mother was a cunt and you have fetal alcohol syndrome".
>Best friend: "..."

I'm sorry that your mother drank copious amounts of alcohol while you were in utero. You didn't have a chance.

Feel free to breathe through your mouth as much as you'd like

That's not even an analogy. That's just your diary entry from yesterday

Basically, they're acknowledging that, as outsiders, they don't the ability to enact meaningful change in other countries. China won't change until it wants to. In the meantime, the US has the potential and an increasing desire to do its fair share right now. The idea is that seeing a global superpower like the US make such changes will inspire other countries to do the same. There are undoubtedly people in China advocating to continue using fossil fuels because the US, as the second-worst pollutor, isn't doing anything to reduce its own emissions.

>There are undoubtedly people in China advocating...
Sauce? I assume from the way your stated that like fact you have some form of objective evidence to back it up, right?

I wonder what they’d have to say if suddenly all man made carbon emissions were stopped but the environment kept changing because it’s a natural cycle? Would they say it’s because we passed the point of no return or actually admit that they were wrong?

There are plenty of people in this thread who are equally uncaring.
>muh gas prices
>muh China

>Would they say it’s because we passed the point of no return or actually admit that they were wrong?
Neither. They would insist that the problem was methane emissions all along, then demand that we pay them to speak to congress about how we need to make drastic changes otherwise we're all doomed

The rapes are going to happen. Soon!

I was always for Idiocracy more than Children of Man.

Realistically, conservatives are the most emotional thinking people I've ever met or talked to. They're also hypocrites to the 10th degree.

>stop being a snow flake
Happy holidays
>reeeeeeeeeeeee its merry christmassss

On top of that, they hate gays, but it's always the elected republican officials that come out as being gay and fucking a dude in the ass instead of their wife. Liberals are terrible too, but republicans are emo hypocrites and far from better.

Still mad she lost?

So by admitting it’s methane they’d be admitting they were wrong, and confirming that the carbon tax was just a cash grab, thought so.

>On top of that, they hate gays, but it's always the elected republican officials that come out as being gay
Kind of like how it's always the super liberal sjws who keep trying to ban lolis that keep getting caught fucking kids?

Attached: closet_pedo_SJWs.png (638x735, 274K)

just go overseas and nut in a foreign teen

Do I need evidence to make such an obvious claim? The fact that there are plenty of people in this very thread saying the US shouldn't bother because China isn't means the same discussion is happening in China about us.

>So by admitting it’s methane they’d be admitting they were wrong, and confirming that the carbon tax was just a cash grab, thought so.
Yeah, but anybody who catches that will just be labeled a bigot and dismissed

>muh two party totalitarianism is my whole world view
So why's hildog not locked up like trumptard said he would do?
Is she more powerful than he is? Or are they working for the same puppet masters?
I've been a supporter of more than 2 parties since I heard there were only fucking 2
You mad that you're conditionally raised to be divided and conquered?

Oh yeah, you're fucking mad.

>I have no argument, better project

>So why's hildog not locked up like trumptard said he would do?
Seriously what happened to that?

>Muh gas prices
>Muh China

Meanwhile in China:
>Muh economy
>Muh America

Why do all these retards have no ability of objective analysis? The level of.discourse is like a fucking child that doesn't get what they want

>But HES tapping new oil wells so I WANT NEW OIL WELLS!!

i understand there are economic and political complexities but nobody is even arguing on that basis, it's just

>China does bad stuff, let's ALLLLLL do bad stuff, wohoohooo (cue mexican celebration music).

It's genuinely hard to take you people serious. If you don't disagree with the premise of climate change, (which is borderline impossible to do at this stage unless you're just lying or throwing garbage arguments) then seriously what the fuck are you talking about? You can put pressure on other nations but it is not in our power to force them.

>Do I need evidence to make such an obvious claim?
You make a good point.
When the US started litigating and defending workers' rights, China also began doing so
When the US banned child labor, China immediately did the same
When the US tightened emissions standards under both Clinton and Obama, China immediately...

Wait...you're full of shit, aren't you?

Attached: 1457915078071.gif (500x375, 581K)

nothing, it's all a soap opera

There was a climate strike in Norway? I live in Norway and didn't hear a thing about it.

I'm a geologist. The Milankovich cycles are indeed a real thing, but greenhouse gas emissions are rapidly accelerating Earth's transition into another warm period. Our civilizations were built under the assumption that the climate would stay roughly the same indefinitely. For example, a lot of the farmland in the Midwest could be in danger of serious droughts due to climate change. How will the US feed itself if huge swaths of crops die out due to low rainfall and hot weather? What happens to coastal cities, like NYC and New Orleans, as the sea level continues to rise? Just because something is natural doesn't mean it's okay to ignore.

I for one applaud the brainlets, er Liberals, for their subconscious efforts in halting the proliferation of their insane ramblings by choosing to effectively neuter themselves.

Keep it up!

Blame the dems, they fought it at every turn. Trump tried and that's good enough for me. Anyone that gets upset just because their candidate didn't fulfill a campaign promise or two is retarded. You should always take campaign talk with a grain of salt. Let's not forget the fact that he's never been in politics before either. I can forgive him for making a promise and then finding out it's not as easy as he had hoped. I'm just glad he's not her. That's what I voted him in for. Also the wall.

>I've been a supporter of more than 2 parties since I heard there were only fucking 2
same the idea that we only have two choices isn't a democracy representative democracy or constitutional republic.

>fulfill a campaign promise or two is retarded
Isn't there a website that shows it's actually in the hundreds

Sure kid.

But we all know if obamer was asking foreign country to investigate a campaign opponent, he would have been impeached in a heartbeat.

Not hundreds
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/

I can definitely agree to that

>muh russia
Give it a rest already.

Not saying he shouldn't be, no one has said he shouldn't be impeached for Ukraine, and if Obama did it, I'd want his impeachment in a heartbeat too. It's a fucked up situation for the country.

>thinks he's talking about russia

Sorry I can't keep up with all the fake news.

That was a fucking awesome movie.

>just because something is natural doesn’t mean it’s ok to ignore it
Ok go outside a shake your fist at the sky while screaming.

Well, I need to see more evidence of it, but yea, doesn't matter what party did it, its definitely an impeachable offense.

I mean, both trump and his attorney admitted to it. I get fabricating your own reality in order to cope with this one, but sometimes its hard to take people who do that seriously.

>I don't like it, it's fake

It’s so fucking embarrasing the US is even giving this child the time of day. She knows nothing and doesn’t have a game plan. All she’s doing is screaming “pollution is bad!!!”, yea we fucking know. This chick has a huge ego that needed to checked months ago. I really can’t stand how cocky she is. He mom should have drank more

>its against DRUMPF, i believe it

This. Why is she here in America when a real difference could be made in China?

>Trump and his legal team admitted to it
OK, I voted for trump. Even I know when someones fabricating their reality

She literally has autism. Our governments are wasting our time and tax dollars talking to a literal autistic child.

Where's the proof, champ? You can't just say something and *POOF* impeach DRUMPF because of it, you need proof first.

India is way worse than anywhere else, china will probably beat us when it comes to "green" energy and fusion tech. They're already whooping our ass with CRISPR, and conquering the world via economic warfare.

Not him but both him and Giuliani have openly admitted to it. And I don't really care if it's illegal, because trump should do what he needs to to win.

I wouldn't give a shit either to be honest but that's all a moot point since there's no proof. Link me the proof if I'm wrong.

>And I don't really care if it's illegal
dude could literally cheat on his 3rd wife while she's pregnant, and try to pay it off, and his christian supporters would still follow him, hypocritically.
We live in a clown ass world.

Jesus fucking Christ this is the kinda shit that makes me hope for global warming or a supervolcano to wipe us all out. Dumb bitches complaining about the same shit over and over again

Perfectly fine
In order to ensure the survival of our race we will just have to rape this cow.
Plus due to the "anti abortion" laws she will be force to have our global warming baby.

Cheating is not an impeachable offense.

>I wouldn't give a shit either to be honest but that's all a moot
It's really not, not at all. It shows the level of retardation the right is emitting right now. They're too emotional thinking and are now throwing laws out the window. The fact you guys wouldn't care if Trump broke the law, but a dem did, shows we're failing as a country. You literally disgust me and make me sick. I don't even consider you faggots human.

You’re an uneducated retard to the fullest and just follow the crowd. Every single projection over the last 25 years has not come true regarding climate change and global warming. You guys can’t even decide if it’s too hot or too cold, it’s fucking embarrassing. Which one is it bc it can’t be both. Doesn’t matter to me either way bc I’m one of those “don’t care I’ll be dead in 30 years anyway” type of people. Like another user said, we should be funding space research and building cities underground for preparation instead of trying to prevent the inevitable. One Volcano produces more co2 than any other man made source combined. This is the world telling us another I’ve age is coming soon

No, but it's a moral and ethical one. Wait, where did I say he should be impeached for it?

Still mad she lost?

do you even know what exponential means?

>I mean, both trump and his attorney admitted to it.
Trump admitted to what?

>Still mad you got stage 4 lymphoma instead of a stage 4 brain tumor?
This is how you sound lol

Nope, this just something narcissists say to feel good about themselves. Shit the fuck up and live in a tent in the woulds if this is triggering for you.

Nowhere, I'm just saying if it's not an impeachable offense, why wouldn't you still follow him?

Stay mad.

Shut to fuck up you boomer dipshit

>Trump admitted to what?
Bribing the ukrainian government to launch an investigation on bidans son.

He didn't mention orang man either you dumb nigger

>muh russia
Please stop. For your own sake.

>Bribing the ukrainian government to launch an investigation on bidans son.
Soundbite?

>orange man bad

Stay a lower class incel at living off your parents lol

We're actually middle class, thank you very much.

lower class people consider themselves middle, middle consider themselves upper

If we decide not to change, we've committed to killing ourselves off.

Sure kid.

So then why are you so mad?

>We're actually middle class
>We're
Lives with mom rent free confirmed

Any minute now right? OH NO WATCH OUT THE CLIMATE IS COLLAPSING RIGHT NOW! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

>kid
did you pause before adding emotion to your message?

Why would I be mad? She lost.

Jelly?

So weak.

>Why would I be mad? She lost.
Because you're projecting your hatred unto others instead of being logical. It's an emotional argument, that shows you're hurting, so you hope others are. I hope you get better.

Hit the gym and get that serotonin up. Then get a job and get those squirts of dopamine.

Why I be mad if she lost? I'm not a libtard, but I'm damn well not a conservacuck. You divided and conquered retards are hilarious.

Sure kid.

Stay mad.

>muh emotional arguments
lol I pity you user

You are clinically retarded

Why? She fucking lost. I'm just a happy camper.

Worker's rights in the US don't affect China and vice versa; however, greenhouse gas emissions, regardless of their country of origin, affect everyone. It's in no one's best interest to cripple the globe.

That's why you're here asking if people are mad. Anyone and their mom could see you're projecting anger. If you were happy, you'd be outside doing happy people things, instead you're just as miserable as us, pretending not to be.

Attached: 2e8syk.jpg (898x790, 58K)

Totally lol, what ever you gotta say to yourself to get by bruh.

>If you were happy you would be my specific definition of happy
Okay.
Stay mad.

Your tears of anger are leaking through my monitor right now

Go self validate somewhere else faggot, Yea Forums doesn't give a shit about you or your shitty life