A thread for the posting of lovely celebs and the unwinding of tangled stresses

a thread for the posting of lovely celebs and the unwinding of tangled stresses

Attached: 8aa1abbd5d55500c62a521ea94808cc7.jpg (2048x2812, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccLFihW80JI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm very disorganized, I just have a big emma folder
but there's some sad emma in there

Attached: sademma.webm (960x520, 1.1M)

Attached: 8yqecbtdke931.jpg (1024x1345, 117K)

Attached: 9D9C0639-7FC1-46CE-8769-262F5FB748D9.jpg (1080x1080, 153K)

test

Thank you qt

Attached: nina_gym360booty.webm (480x600, 1.94M)

Attached: sarah snyder (2).jpg (581x586, 117K)

Mine...

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-01-18_at_23.05.40.png.8a4a9e7761914dd74436377bd034ef50.png (970x1202, 1.82M)

Attached: sarah snyder (4).jpg (1080x1349, 176K)

Attached: AAF51598-2ED9-498E-AA59-0EB754F0001F.jpg (1229x1541, 134K)

nigger

More Lexee?

Attached: bag.webm (640x352, 609K)

:)

Attached: 1568989705455.jpg (715x930, 105K)

Attached: 1549062709959.jpg (1638x2048, 278K)

Maisie is back :)

Attached: 2019-09-22_17.01.38.jpg (1050x1318, 939K)

Attached: Ana (228).jpg (2267x3400, 1.51M)

Attached: sarah snyder (1).png (600x600, 602K)

I'll suck your cock for maisie.

she looked pretty amazing in that dress

Attached: sarah snyder (27).jpg (1440x1800, 199K)

Nigger

Attached: CE16D93F-778F-4EFB-A00D-755C041DBBF6.jpg (813x1438, 107K)

Attached: 1569156900846m.jpg (682x1024, 99K)

Attached: victoria-justice-rachel-zoe-spring-2019-presentation-front-row-los-angele.jpg (2960x4606, 1.38M)

back on my dick

Attached: Julie-Bowen-557033.jpg (2550x4160, 1.45M)

Attached: E4EB92F3-2AA4-4DA9-8ADD-92F59547A7D0.jpg (720x1280, 96K)

Can I wank to her

Attached: 1f774296cdc68c8.jpg (81x125, 2K)

Attached: 1ff7bc83be4abe9b6.jpg (96x125, 2K)

Nice.
Warm me up for her

Attached: 1534971652545.gif (360x360, 755K)

They're fat fucks. tho TBQH, so are finnish men. We're like america jr.
I had the same problem in a fancy early-'900 apartment in the center of Turin, and it costed me 800/month. Cities sucks.
No but only because there are parts of the United States that are still better than Russia. That being said, I'd rather live in a Russian large city than an American large city.
its true idk, maybe you and i was a commie jew
Highest income? Nice meme dude you're paying like 1.5k rent for little cuckshed and have purchasing power like average Bulgarian xDDD. I can still afford way more with 2k here than you in muslim caliphate. >OOGA BOOGA LOOK I GOT BIGGER NUMBER BUT STILL DONT HAVE ANY MONEY LEFT AFTER BILLS, typical brainlet
I make around 2.5k EUR/2750USD per month working a 30 hour work week. Is it really true that the average salary in Russia is 400$? Even in Moscow/Snt. Pidorsburg?
>Can't wait for the next economic crisis Don't tell me. In the village where I live now, they sell apartments just like mine for 2 or 3 hundred thousands, where their actual value it's maybe half of that. Can't wait for those fucking boomers to die and their offspring to sell underprice.
Why it is always worthless scum from Bumfuck Nowhere who seeks pity on /pol/? Stop blaming others for your faults. Learn a useful trade. Move out of your shithole.
This fish eats niggers though. Now you know why they fear water.
youtube.com/watch?v=ccLFihW80JI
>Living in the US is very, very expensive, at least for my standards. Depends on where in the US. If you want to live in a nigger infested coastie shithole like San Francisco yes it is stupid expensive, but cost of living in the midwest (Michigan, Minnesota, Indiana, etc) is very affordable.
i wish
No, but I would like to get a cheap Russian wife.
>implying that white armenians exist
so you're american? Did you bought your wife kek? >I've literally never heard anyone call it by the full US

Attached: 02a7252c15eeb66d75c621f5.jpg (93x125, 2K)

trips witnessed

Attached: 79942722.jpg (634x1298, 195K)

The living proof that fame is more important than beauty...She's fuckin repulsive

I called it, either Mafia or drug dealer
Yes, but only if the Jews didn't influence politics there. Jew oligarchs is the biggest problem in Russia.
LOL Even here 3.5k is a very high salary In Ukraine they earn 100 Euro a month
We have that here too
have a russian wife can confirm. traditional? yes, more than americans. hates gays specifically but nigger tier thought process, nigger tier attitude
>At least we are not some georgian niggers, your countrymen keep flooding my country, take them back and fuck off, shitskin. a pa oa o, oo co oe aep, co BCE py. o pya? Ha ce epo - aa e a oeo oeca ooec, o? He oa o oe o o e aepac apaepo, oa e a oooo. =(
There are areas in the US where one could live with 700$/month comfortably (and renting)?
Okay. It is time again than. Antagonistic games in society aka revolution.
>I'm the epitome of the mutt meme, french, croat american married to a ukrop no, you're euromutt, there is big differance between euromutt and mutt
No I have too much work to do here breeding with women of color to dilute the evil white dna inside of me. All white people need to breed only with people of color! The swirl will save the world.
hour.
>Living in the US is very, very expensive, at least for my standards. Depends on where in the US. If you want to live in a nigger infested coastie shithole like San Francisco yes it is stupid expensive, but cost of living in the midwest (Michigan, Minnesota, Indiana, etc) is very affordable.
Its kinda intimidating quickly learning an alphabet that has very few equivalencies to your own but I'm trying user :(
Your monthly income alone is nothing. You need to account for costs of living. Living in the US is very, very expensive, at least for my standards.
I always put away at least 1-1.5k montly on another account so i don't get tempted into buying useless shit.
A long term stay in a shallow grave, der mutt.
Yea they are!
in my country someone who doesn't work will ea

Attached: 2e4fdc7876b2.jpg (83x125, 2K)

I earn around 1000 yuros, how much Russia is cheaper than Croatia, how much for liter of diesel, apartment in commie block, flat internet and kg of potatoes?
>and a property House, apartment or just a piece of land?
Because they lie and are dishonest user just like us.
then those who immigrate to germany are lying to me Listening to them it sounds like money grows on trees there. So I guess it's just copeing since they bought same story about germany
Panama is great if you want to stay close. Georgia (the nation) is going to be a hot one. I already have investments in the country. And a property. I go a few times a year. Friendly people that fucking love Americans. Lots of hot women, virtually no niggers
Jesus christ I thought I was poor making $400 a day...
I don't speak Russian, and I loath the idea of becoming something I've been fighting so hard against: Immigrants. A tempting scenario, but one I would have to decline out of respect for myself and Russia.
No. The country is dying.
>Asia is a country
how much would I earn in Petrograd then? Differance cannot be too big, also Petrograd would be my second choice if I had to, Vladivostok and Sakhalin after. Would need time to adjust to climate though I have no interest in movig away, I'm just interested in Russia since OP asked about Russia
>changes location for a different set of white woman Yes if i get to keep the 100% demographic of wife woman nothing comes close to being a deciding factor
Its kinda intimidating quickly learning an alphabet that has very few equivalencies to your own but I'm trying user :(
What's the cost of living for basic necessities; house, car, utilities, phone, pool, pool maintenance, anal bleaching, lawn care, etc?
We have tiggers
The 90's were awful, and american influence made them 5 times worse. All the people who controlled russia during that decade were basically appointed by the US. The rapid privatization program was handled by

Attached: 2a.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Say why you like her inbefore

Attached: 1535332489014.jpg (720x785, 91K)

nothing ever doesn't change....

Attached: image.jpg (1997x3000, 957K)

Attached: 4b4a3637c4.jpg (125x83, 2K)

move to northern albania kek if you have any savings and you get a free virgin
WUZ
so you're american? Did you bought your wife kek? >I've literally never heard anyone call it by the full USSR name, everyone says dnipro we also call Vienna Be etc. It's weird logic behind names, somewhere we'll use croatian names for cities, sometimes native names, sometimes adjusted for croatian and sometimes completly other. New York should be Novi Jork/York but we call and spell it New York which kinda goes against rules of our language and should be spelled serb way as Nju Jork
Haha, you wish. I make more or less the same. Still no gf
>midwest living Lets consider that settlers continued west
no foreigner built anything important to here, kill yourself subhuman nigger
I wouldnt live in Russia for a million dollars
Your whole country was built by Germans and Russians, fuck off.
>How would I go about expatting to Eastern Europe or Russia? >I have a degree, and am skilled in SQL and Python >Is it possible for me to get a job somewhere in the Russian sphere? If you want to be a middle-man between between the western clients and the eastern-european coders, sure.
How much does russian whore that looks like in that pic cost in SPB?
There are areas in the US where one could live with 700$/month comfortably (and renting)?
I'm probably the person with the highest income in this thread
What? I'm sure that happens but I never implied or meant that.
where from? well bosnians always can wageslave here for three months for tourists and live rest of year there, many do
No idea, nobody ever really dug into our history when folks were still alive. but my great grandfather and his brother had very difficult croat names and changed it when they got to ellis island. it's all in their old passports, which my family kept for some rea

Attached: 2a223a8315aab7b99942.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 4b802dbe.jpg (100x125, 3K)

This women living in her small apartment is part of a grand propaganda scheme to convince Americans Russia isn't that bad?
No, not a chance. You'll pay that bare minimum in rent alone
I get paid $1600 a month tax-free by the VA. Should I move to Russia and live like a king?
lmao I make $850 a day
we gladly welcome those digits
>$400 whats wrong, that's some good money
No I have too much work to do here breeding with women of color to dilute the evil white dna inside of me. All white people need to breed only with people of color! The swirl will save the world.
Go to your local language centre Learn the alphabet, it takes max 2 days to learn how to read Also duolingo is very good
I love russia. I want to be russian ally and control the whole world
Would you live in Russia for average salary, like $400?
I live in Ecuador wiht a salary of $500, but I have no home expenses since I live in family home. If I were to move to Russia my expenses would go up and I could not afford to live therewith $400 a month.
A year How much for an underage slut like OP pic?
In what? Father used to work in oil rigs, he made about that.
I don't know, I'm from SpB and I've never been to Novorossiysk, you should ask southern anons for this info.
>i am a rocket engineer >600$ / month >ama What modality of AP do you use? How much you would likefor complete technological process + drawings of all apparatus involved for vacuum casting of large caliber composite propellant motors?
Yeah, but in your country I needed 400 a month to eat. In piedmont, I spend half of that for 2 people. And I mostly shop at Carrefour what I can't buy from farmers, as I did in Grenoble.
No. really not. Maybe in the countryside but not otherwise. One thing is universal with communism, it slowly but surely removes all value to human life and existence, and without those, mixed with poverty, people grow up with the mentality to use

Attached: 2d9f4c095366337bed08fb73bc79f.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Attached: 4f7.jpg (125x101, 2K)

That's why we can't be friends. :( if white people joined forces we'd be in space by now.
Kek no he's an incel but I love his content
Panama is great if you want to stay close. Georgia (the nation) is going to be a hot one. I already have investments in the country. And a property. I go a few times a year. Friendly people that fucking love Americans. Lots of hot women, virtually no niggers
We have that here too
Not sure how I feel about this.
For drunk smoking 12 year olds?.....sure
are finnish women ugly or something
>All this shit sold long time ago, stop larping Probably Chineese and Jucheians have acquired it, but not Georgians. We also desperately need a space program a (((peaceful))) one... What about the gambled thrusters of the solid engines, have you worked with them?
learn the language if you want to work, user. I expat in ukraine but I'm a neet who lives off my savings so I didn't need the language except to talk to my wife in russian good luck holding any job not knowing the language tho. same as if you're in america and don't speak english. nobody cares about your degree if they don't understand you or you don't understand customers
Would these hot babes be included?
Do I get a cute Mazoku gf?
Why do you guys insist upon hacking elections and attacking democracies whenever able?
No. really not. Maybe in the countryside but not otherwise. One thing is universal with communism, it slowly but surely removes all value to human life and existence, and without those, mixed with poverty, people grow up with the mentality to use and exploit others for their own personal benefit and escape poverty. You will have a (gorgeous) parasite attached to you, not a traditional waifu, who will dump your ass as soon as she gets what she wants from you.
I've literally never heard anyone call it by the full USSR name, everyone says dnipro, and ukraine is very poor generally but the country isn't a nigger filled hellhole

Attached: 2e48c569e035c1a8bb5f1e7271.jpg (70x125, 2K)

Attached: 5af103cd0ff130f7a4a85f.jpg (93x125, 2K)

fug she's hot
fug she's cute

Attached: lx6d0ggdg1o31.jpg (1200x2000, 335K)

Yeah. Anyone who acts like eastern europe is a shithole is a retard. It's not as rich as the west but the people are better in general.
What's the cost of living for basic necessities; house, car, utilities, phone, pool, pool maintenance, anal bleaching, lawn care, etc?
No but only because there are parts of the United States that are still better than Russia. That being said, I'd rather live in a Russian large city than an American large city.
Exactly. And someone from a depressive shithole like Chita can't. >Trust me there are lot people who also have to live on 300 a month in Europe I know it. My cousin who works at a military warehouse in Irkutsk gets $200 a month. She steals worth of another $50-100, like everybody in the military does. But my point is that they have a much, much better job market available within reasonable reach.
For drunk smoking 12 year olds?.....sure
no foreigner built anything important to here, kill yourself subhuman nigger
lol that is bs, nobody likes Somalis
The 90's were awful, and american influence made them 5 times worse. All the people who controlled russia during that decade were basically appointed by the US. The rapid privatization program was handled by Hardvard University.
2 years
Lolno, German minimum is 1.5k on paper. In the real world its closeer to 1k
>Its kinda intimidating quickly learning an alphabet that has very few equivalencies to your own but I'm trying user :( Russian has a metric shitton of loanwords from English, French and German. Once you learn how "backwards R", "E with an ulmaut" and "" sound it will be much easier to grow your vocabulary.
yup this guy gets it I lived in alaska before its basically the same shit in russia, the most depressing place to live; cold, no fucking sun, and no fucking trees
yes
WE
I might study abroad there next year sometime through my university
i am a rocket engineer 600$ / month ama
I'm already living in Russia 2.0 but with h

Attached: 2f96b2fbbf317d2.jpg (118x125, 3K)

Would you live in Russia for average salary, like $400?
Thanks. I need to get on this honestly that way it is all setup when I retire.
>Petrograd they dont want to use Petrograd name because we almost occupied it
lmao they're drinking ASS lmao
>Save from what? Most Russians are turning in literal homos. From Russian homos, obviously.
bump
1000 euro is about average salary in Moscow and slightly above average in SpB, you can live on 500 euro/month in all other cities, diesel costs 0.6 euro (40 roubles), a flat in a commieblock starts from 1.5mil roubles(20k euro) in province to 7-8mil(100k) in the outskirts of Moscow.
>The only reason I want to live in Russia is because Im relatively rich and educated and could get a gorgeous faithful traditional conservative religious wife Please go there and try And don't forget to post your experience here before you neck yourself worthless in the streats, too devastated to even attempt going back You don't have a clue about these people, especially women "traditional waifu", dumb fuck
poco oea oa, o a, oep ao-y?
The death of a nation summed up in one image. When your underage girls are smoking and drinking, one can only shudder when picturing the children these girls will have, if they ever do.
I called it, either Mafia or drug dealer
I'd honestly take that over a Yang Gang bag.
where from? well bosnians always can wageslave here for three months for tourists and live rest of year there, many do
I often ask myself what hideous crimes did I commit in my past lives to be born in rashka
>and a property House, apartment or just a piece of land?
He must be from the city of California.
in big cities i don't know, but in the country-side or less populated cities probably, i'm actually planning on moving to ukraine wich has even lower salaries
I don't speak Russian, and I loath the idea of becoming something I've been fighting so hard against: Immigr

Attached: 03a9ab8b.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 06b904260b0d751caf.jpg (117x125, 2K)

Attached: 7bd09d81de4e709fcc6e090aec0.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Shouldn't be too bad
who is this top tier qt?
name what you built if you talk so big, faggot
Well, fuck. Too bad all that oil and forest money is going into the pockets of oligarch instead of the national kazna. I'm a medfag and i also have a quite large penis.
I started by memorizing the letters that are the same as the english alphabet, then worked on those weird cryllic-unique characters like their D and L and P, and then it's just rather easy. my vocabulary is still shit but atleast I can read
>Cities sucks. yeah. 100%
how much would I earn in Petrograd then? Differance cannot be too big, also Petrograd would be my second choice if I had to, Vladivostok and Sakhalin after. Would need time to adjust to climate though I have no interest in movig away, I'm just interested in Russia since OP asked about Russia
poco oea oa, o a, oep ao-y?
>At least we are not some georgian niggers, your countrymen keep flooding my country, take them back and fuck off, shitskin. a pa oa o, oo co oe aep, co BCE py. o pya? Ha ce epo - aa e a oeo oeca ooec, o? He oa o oe o o e aepac apaepo, oa e a oooo. =(
>please take all caucasus mongrels and never let them come back to ukraine or russia >in return, we'll relocate all gypsies back to romania Please take that plebbit spelling back to plebbit faggot oe eepae e ? cye?
idk maybe, with money source we make space rockets. like 1-2 kills / 1 rocket
What do you work on, out of curiosity?
So the income is adequate for the cost of living. You pay very little for fuel.
This women living in her small apartment is part of a grand propaganda scheme to convince Americans Russia isn't that bad?
>murder >execution These two things are not the same. People who do bad things should be executed. The only reason youd oppose the just execution of bad people is that you are a bad person the same as them. Fuck you you filthy smoki

Attached: 3cc207bc81.jpg (62x125, 1K)

Attached: 7c0acf.jpg (125x93, 2K)

>For 400$ An hour, definitely. A day, probably. A week, maybe. Anything beyond that, fuck no.
>true that the average salary in Russia is 400$? fucking yes. in provincial town even less 250 - 300
You go to the store and, like, 90% of shelf space is pointless carbs, corn syrup and additives.
Why havent you moved to China yet?
Looks all too familiar or not Yankee?
Okay. It is time again than. Antagonistic games in society aka revolution.
They aren't "low" but they aren't amazing either.
I've literally never heard anyone call it by the full USSR name, everyone says dnipro, and ukraine is very poor generally but the country isn't a nigger filled hellhole like the west so it's actually charming yeah, crazy/stupid people especially outside drinking spots on weekends, but honestly nothing near the danger of a typical US street even in small cities nowadays
lol that is bs, nobody likes Somalis
>All this shit sold long time ago, stop larping Probably Chineese and Jucheians have acquired it, but not Georgians. We also desperately need a space program a (((peaceful))) one... What about the gambled thrusters of the solid engines, have you worked with them?
No, I'm raping western cucks in internet. You can't make shit here with drug dealing, you're more likely to get prison sentence in no time.
How much does a good looking hooker cost?
The only reason I want to live in Russia is because Im relatively rich and educated and could get a gorgeous faithful traditional conservative religious wife No
Month xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
call +79253595322
lmao fucking tard
Can you send rocket to Kremlin?
I'd honestly take that over a Yang Gang bag.
All this shit sold long time ago, stop larping

Attached: 3e92db3647d6776ffbd09632f30fdd5.jpg (57x125, 1K)

i'd rather fuck Julie

Attached: ariel-winter-entertainment-weekly-and-loreal-paris-hosts-the-2019.jpg (2661x4000, 969K)

You made such a comfy thread too..

Attached: 7c9c4582b869.jpg (90x125, 2K)

Attached: rsl3jw6v05o31.jpg (1157x1729, 504K)

Quit it Beady!

Attached: neeners_lewdeyes.jpg (3200x2000, 973K)

i'd rather fuck Julie

Attached: 7d39037ed70ea63e2e6540f5ee.jpg (98x125, 3K)

Attached: 7ec1e381e2d78d9de6293fba4.jpg (84x125, 2K)

Attached: emma watson (501).jpg (1360x1795, 500K)

Attached: Sarah-Snyder-Feet-4396901.jpg (1080x1346, 176K)

Attached: emma watson (1034).jpg (1200x1800, 811K)

Attached: Kylie-Jenner-Feet-2371747.jpg (2082x2460, 424K)

lookat this emma

Attached: 1567857574349.jpg (1242x1024, 329K)

Attached: emma watson (777).jpg (1996x3000, 849K)

Attached: kendall_jenner_coming_out_proactiv-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 91K)

thanks user, I appreciate it....

Attached: zendaya_coleman_photoshoot_for_seventeen_magazine_october_2016_2.jpg (1280x1642, 186K)

Emma legs

Attached: JqrVnJ7.jpg (743x1022, 174K)

heard there is a fappening for her. any previews?

Attached: elisha_cuthbert-11.jpg (488x850, 68K)

Attached: wanheda03.jpg (3176x4764, 1.45M)

Attached: emma watson (420).jpg (1428x2000, 1.97M)

wrong emma

Attached: Long-Hair-Of-Emma-Roberts.jpg (2336x3000, 752K)

Attached: Emma-Roberts-perfected-her-Summer-style-navy-Madewell-polka-dot.jpg (696x1024, 94K)

Attached: Emma-Roberts14.jpg (1732x1169, 1.18M)

FUCK OFF KYLIE

>wrong emma
x2

Attached: Emma_Stone_(2).jpg (2990x2999, 641K)

she is an attractive young lady ;0

Attached: Ana (229).jpg (2267x3400, 1.54M)

Attached: 1535328610642.jpg (736x743, 67K)

i need this maisie to grow pregnant with my child ok

Hello

Attached: 6.jpg (848x1269, 105K)

Attached: qt.webm (1920x1080, 696K)

Hey sexy

I just saw a commercial that there is a zombie land 2 with worse Emma.

Attached: nina_isdisgustedwiththeworlda.webm (640x1138, 1.47M)

n-no u

Attached: 11.jpg (1280x1600, 811K)

Hi

Attached: 1479252605774.jpg (2000x3000, 1.48M)

Full organized celeb tab

gg/UzDjqeS

hi mommy

uhgly

T..thanks

Attached: Natalie-Dormer-Feet-15032602.jpg (1152x1728, 735K)

stay with me among the strangers

Attached: zendaya-vanities-hwd-17-04.jpg (1068x1440, 280K)

Took them forever to get that sequel into production, who was the party pooper I wonder

Attached: victoria-justice-harpers-bazaar-celebrates-fifth-icons-by-carine-roitfeld.jpg (2100x3150, 1.4M)

did it need a sequel?

Attached: 40.jpg (2084x2844, 717K)

Goddess

Yes, and a 3rd on the same schedule

Woody will need a wheelchair

Attached: 1568320811486.jpg (679x921, 71K)

Attached: emma watson (889).jpg (1668x2500, 527K)

Attached: 4.jpg (1118x1528, 262K)

Attached: Ana (212).jpg (543x767, 53K)

Attached: IMG_1512.jpg (1600x1075, 222K)

Attached: omabone.png (178x216, 24K)

Small upgrade from your fag-thumbnails

Attached: 1562015377895.jpg (2307x3011, 821K)

>wrong emma
no such thing

Attached: emma watson (851).jpg (637x777, 49K)

Is Bride home safe? :)

Attached: Nat4.webm (345x502, 81K)

jej

yeah I'm not the dick-spamming faggot

Attached: emmas supporting emmas.jpg (1901x3000, 1.01M)

Attached: emma watson (309).jpg (725x1134, 126K)

Attached: emma watson (603).jpg (1364x2048, 468K)

Attached: 1568485073139.jpg (1080x1349, 137K)

she is indeed, she is unpacking and whatnot :U

Attached: Ana (217).jpg (640x1138, 102K)

hello hersh

Attached: zendaya_coleman_photoshoot_for_seventeen_magazine_october_2016_8.jpg (1280x1718, 272K)

helu :3

Tell her I said hi :)

Attached: natalie wink.webm (828x680, 294K)

how does your sunday go?

Attached: zendaya12.jpg (1668x2048, 370K)

Got drunk last night so mostly just chillin, besides a few interruptions. I'll be less lazy tomorrow c:
Hows you?

Attached: 83.jpg (1998x3000, 691K)

Attached: 254215421.jpg (1080x1350, 109K)

A-As y-y-y-y-y-y-you c-can s-see my m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-mistress i-i-i-i-is a beautiful w-woman..

Attached: 1531863676531.webm (640x800, 1.98M)

GOD i wish this were me

Attached: 0234d75806231264.jpg (125x111, 2K)

are you hungover? I am ok, just doing some chores, nothing interesting

Attached: zendaya (2).jpg (2933x4387, 1.3M)

Hi qt

not really, I was pretty groggy for a while after I woke up but all fine now

Attached: 103.jpg (2880x1800, 1.63M)

Daily reminder that babecock isn't gay

Maddie, take a lacrosse stick to his melon

Fix his stutter

Attached: victoria-justice-pe-nation-x-woolmark-dinner-spring-summer-2019-new-york-.jpg (2400x3600, 1.3M)

See you lads later.

Attached: Elle (491).jpg (3000x3667, 1.54M)

Attached: 542152432.jpg (1080x1350, 137K)

I-I really m-m-m-m-must be d-difficult for th-the m-m-m-m-m-men who w-want t-to have a girl l-like th-this b-b-b-b-b-but cannot g-get o-o-o-o-o-one because th-they a-are m-m-m-m-m-middle class r-r-r-r-r-robots...

Attached: 1527014882361.jpg (1470x2205, 271K)

Attached: 451254125421.jpg (1080x1350, 130K)

what a one-two combo kateanon has... kate and emrata, both great for very different reasons

Attached: babecock.webm (770x680, 1.55M)

sundays make me sad

Attached: gg498.jpg (2219x3329, 1.84M)

Who wants to get sucked of while watching a Maisie compliation with me?

Attached: 1542322134490.gif (355x360, 1.82M)

no matter how much you relaccs its never enough :(

datsloot

Attached: 115.jpg (1783x3000, 321K)

Attached: fc22edf63ed.jpg (70x125, 2K)

Attached: 399b5aa856b160e8ace9dcf99aa7393.jpg (83x125, 2K)

that's good. I am so broken now, even enough to get tipsy will often make me ill for all tomorrow

Attached: allanface_69924229_1386187511543499_9177790777804313619_n.jpg (970x1209, 178K)

Who wants to get sucked of while watching a Maisie compliation with me?

Attached: 512c517124.jpg (67x125, 2K)

I-I-I m-m-m-m-m-mean r-r-r-really... I-I-I-I think i-i-i-i-in my girl's m-mind a-about n-n-n-n-ninety-five p-p-percent o-o-o-o-o-of american m-m-m-m-men a-are d-disqualified i-i-i-i-i-immediately a-as b-being a-almost s-subhuman s-sand p-p-puppies....

Attached: g57vj759nrd21.jpg (1338x2048, 268K)

stop it user I'll blush

Attached: 4545452.webm (480x852, 163K)

Attached: natalia-dyer-bild.jpg (620x930, 112K)

I'd 100% marry Maddie

one mega cute and one mega lewd

SHOW US BUM
pls

:c that doesn't sound good frend

Attached: 122.jpg (1372x1895, 329K)

Are kate and emrata that different, they are both fit sloots.

Attached: rihannasexydance.webm (474x707, 898K)

yes

Attached: 00745d1d2dcc3e14.jpg (125x93, 2K)

SHOW US BUM
pls

Attached: 751c397413f5421d27fc5e785cd70570.jpg (123x124, 2K)

Are kate and emrata that different, they are both fit sloots.

Attached: 921e27bca3b3ba34cd025d38f149d1c.jpg (125x85, 2K)

Attached: 1527525103014m.jpg (769x1024, 138K)

she said something in spanish that didn't sound too friendly

Attached: Ana (191).jpg (431x766, 76K)

the sun go away and the feelios come out to play

Attached: gg18.jpg (768x1152, 113K)

yes

Attached: 804dac89a35aa85fb12d06936df.jpg (70x125, 1K)

FUCK SIGN ME UP

Attached: WhVIKcq.gif (245x184, 1016K)

Oki

Attached: EmilyButtSqueeze.webm (360x640, 699K)

Attached: LCwaveyqt.gif (245x170, 954K)

it's ok, I don't drink so much anymore anyways

Attached: 1550607219039223-th_sp19_tommyxzendaya_lookbook_look01-copy.jpg (1900x2851, 410K)

Planning this for some time now..
I am 5'5 and slim would crossdress as her

Attached: Maisie-Williams-742143.jpg (620x883, 93K)

At least post a pic of a butt, you fruit.

Attached: 0922abd0.jpg (125x125, 2K)

FUCK SIGN ME UP

Attached: 936ec18aaf72e228076.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 6832079.jpg (1960x3008, 452K)

At least post a pic of a butt, you fruit.

Attached: 1167.jpg (113x125, 3K)

Attached: 1231ac26a9f79f107b0ef0fcd4bca5.jpg (88x125, 2K)

Attached: EB (6).jpg (3264x2448, 911K)

More?

Attached: 1695b9a96a5.jpg (84x125, 2K)

More?

Attached: 2360a408f779a3572361778c4f56c.jpg (102x125, 2K)

Attached: AD (66).jpg (1024x1023, 167K)

:3

Attached: 244553.jpg (591x598, 89K)

omg that's hot, i would love it

aw reekris

why it gotta be like this ;_;

back to stress livin

thats probably for the best

Attached: 124.jpg (1000x1000, 197K)

Attached: 1453442355987.jpg (986x775, 112K)

Attached: 78535663.jpg (2448x3264, 592K)

A-As y-y-y-y-y-you c-can s-see V-Vics m-m-m-m-m-may l-look c-cute o-o-on the outside b-b-b-b-b-but w-within i-i-i-it's a different st-story...

Attached: W18.jpg (1200x1835, 292K)

>omg that's hot, i would love it

Attached: 6267fde0.jpg (70x125, 2K)

taytism friend?

Attached: 7176b02c6c927ccd9de0ec1c8eb13c.jpg (93x125, 2K)

A-As y-y-y-y-y-you c-can s-see V-Vics m-m-m-m-m-may l-look c-cute o-o-on the outside b-b-b-b-b-but w-within i-i-i-it's a different st-story...

Attached: 8348c75e7b5e029420ff802d.jpg (87x125, 2K)

Attached: 1564122750368.webm (640x640, 973K)

Attached: QNP9FeM.gif (450x505, 1.82M)

Attached: 1566575731478m.jpg (1024x1013, 149K)

are you the one I hope for?

i think ana is just stressed from travel, dont blame urself my guy

Any Outfit suggestion?

Only doing it for big guys, i want to feel petite, too..

I might be? What do you hope for?

hope you're not just saying that because I got upset last night lol ;3

I cant believe you guys didnt slavishly keep up a convo with a guy who babyrages any time you try to have a real convo with him. And I bet you had the audacity to post someone that doesnt get his microclit turgid.

Sell fish

I'm 6'2 about 230 that work?

something v slutty of course

dont cryin

someone posted 'his' girl, sarah snyder
no one tell him about jaden

Fit?

Any maisie Outfit you enjoy?

workout daily

Sounds good!
Chat somewhere else?

More chicks please