Make 12 grand a year. Is saving up for hair implants worth it...

Make 12 grand a year. Is saving up for hair implants worth it? I have a nice face and the balding is ruining my appearance.

Attached: 1569065006490.jpg (240x304, 29K)

If you're worrying about balding and have a nice head shape I would probably just shave everything off

Post pic

Yes, it‘s worth it. Nothing worths more than you, and self-image is the center of it

what good is it to have great hair but be poor as dirt?

this tbqh. If you can grow a proper beard, even better.

Your appearance doesn’t matter if you’re making 12 grand a year you fucking looser

Like I didn’t even know that was possible

It’s not the hair it’s your bank account

Thats so cute do it

Yeah, I work minimum wage. This is why my appearance matters more. If I was a millionaire my appearance wouldn't matter.
>looser
Than what? Your definition of loser?

how do you afford a house?

kek 12 grand a year

Attached: owo.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

I never will be able to. That's the world now. Used to be a single lowish income could support an entire family. I have to live with my mom.

>12 grand a year.
That won't even pay the rent for 6 months here. Do you live at home with parents?

Attached: 95f810.png (420x456, 183K)

That's not the world now. Thats the state of your failure.

well i vote against the whole hair plugs thing. going bald is completely natural, you see it everywhere. just be who you are, don't pretend to be a person with hair that you don't actually have. it looks ridiculous.

There's a guy doing the exact same job as me for 50k a year because he was in yet he company for decades. Tell me how I'm a bigger loser than him. He got in at the right time, which happens to have been before I was even born.

Shave it off and grow a beard.

You're a bigger looser than him because you continue to work that job. You could make twice what you are as a wearhouse monkey for Amazon. You have to be trying to fuck up to earn so little.

Fair nuff. But I am looking for another job

How about n earth do you make 12k?! Isn’t that five dollars and seventy cents an hour?

It's actually 16k

How do you even make 12k a year?

Like if you're working 40hrs a week then you have to be getting paid only 5.80/hr.

Or is your job only part time, in which case work full time...

so you make 9/hr?
what are you doing?

Entry level job. Literally all I could get with not qualifications. Had it nine months now. Looking for better work

You should probably invest some of your money into qualifications of some kind before hair implants.

consider trade schools or some shit.