Hello druggies of Yea Forums, my plug gave me this pill and I have no idea what it is, it’s tiny...

Hello druggies of Yea Forums, my plug gave me this pill and I have no idea what it is, it’s tiny, white/off-white and says 40 on it I believe. If anybody could lmk what tf this is I’d be v appreciative, safe

Attached: 8593853E-8546-45B3-9E4F-8AD360EE7246.jpg (4032x3024, 1.83M)

idk

This the back

Attached: DF88C5A0-6BB1-4F3A-87F0-F6AD3C5A382B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

Google pill identifier

Drugs.com/pillidentifier

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-050859_Chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 411K)

>my plug

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I remember when I was twelve..

Different font, color, the pill is flat om both faces and is moulded different

I wouldn't take a Statin for fun

statin?

ye they look obviously different

did he charge extra for the pubic hair?

you got weak pubes fam

I remember last year too

don't disrespect my pubes, they are strong and healthy motherfucker!

loool

90% chance it’s garbage, OP.
Most manufacturers will put their mark on heavily regulated/controlled substances like opiates/benzos/amps.
It’s either some old mans heart meds or a homebrewed fake oxy made with fent.
It does look like it was done with a cheap press, which is why the inside of the zero is gone.

My grandma gets the same tablets for her bones, your plug really out here flippin nans calcium tablets :skull::skull::skull:

are you sure theyre the same, also if everyeone reads the post it says i was given it the plug wernt flippin shit

>plug

How are the suburbs treating you?

yeah true like the little v on benzos n shit

the inside of the zero is not gone

They look exactly the same even the pressed marks look the same, snort it for stronger bones you scronny cracker

send a picture of one then big man

If this was an oxy 40, there would at least be some sort of manufacturers mark on the back.The V you’re talking about is for qualitest pharmaceuticals btw. Mylan is another big one, but they usually spell out the entire brand name on the pill or at least have an M or an M in a square on their morphine tabs.

Oh you’re right, I looked closer. My bad

thats helpful thnks g

maybe its a O rather than 0

nah

oh

Why not ask him?

he doesent know thats why he gave it to me

so far not a single person can find out what this is

Why would you take it of you don't know what it is

Enjoy your fentanyl

Its no Idea looking it up, take it tell us about it, i Will be here, might me Molly who knows

wtf is a “plug”?

Hit it with a hammer who gives a fuck

Imagine having a plug in 2019. The future is now old man

Also if you really wanna know ask drugfeel on r9k

where do you get your shit

A drug supplier. I have played samp RP servers so I know nigger slang.

It's not "40" it's "4D". This little bad boy you got there helps you to experience the fourth dimension. It is commonly known as enlightment drug or enlight in short. Many ppl once tried it were different in one way or another afterwards. Many claimed to travel in time with their mind. This is why 4D. But most ppl changed to the words if you look at it from society pov. They get lethargic and stuff. I would advice you to not take or if you ever want to be a functional member of society.

Kek.

cholesterol drug, fucks your blood if you don't need it. Did your plug raid an old peoples home?