I am about to take DMT in the next 45 mins to half hour. What should I expect?

I am about to take DMT in the next 45 mins to half hour. What should I expect?

Attached: dmt-770x514.jpg (770x514, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ConB1jqknVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An answer that makes your most complex question seem meaningless.

i wouldnt expect anything. just enjoy the geometric shapes

lay back and let it happen. There's weird geometry. Speeding through a tunnel that seems like forever. Odd faces that morph into geometry.

I agree that you don't get the answers to your questions, but you discover that your questions are totally irrelevant. You are in reality and realize that your life is not as real as you imagine.

Make sure to take a full three hits from the pipe. Don't stop at 2 even though the effects are starting. Get a full 3 hits. This has become cliche, but it's cliche for a reason.

Have a microphone/camera nearby so when you come back you can immediately start describing your experience. It's fleeting, at least in details. The feeling at peak can't be described. You are just "there" and you know it.

Very well put.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Think in a problem you're having right now and look out for epiphanies.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 6.52.45 PM.png (531x953, 165K)

you will meet the reptilians

You will enjoy it because demons are tricking you to do more drugs to control your life, then soul. Come home user.

I've never done psychadelics. Is DMT too much for a first timer? Should I try shrooms first?

take like 1 gram of shrooms just to see your tolerance. Go out into nature and dont worry about hallucinations as 1g wont do shit remember shrooms have a body high

Do not try DMT if you’ve never experienced other psychedelics before. A low dosage of acid would be a good start.

Mescaline, X, or mushrooms to get used to it. Then acid. Then you can smoke some DMT. It's quite like 3 minutes of acid peaking. All over quickly.

I consider myself very experienced with pyschedelics and I was still scared when I did DMT. Didn’t even fully blast off. Does anyone else get a very strange body buzz on it? Almost like your skin is on fire? Lol

That was my exact experience on DMT

DMT is The Mother Load
i recommend try psychedelics in the next order
thc
mescaline
Salvia
lsd
DMT

expect to go to heaven or hell, or have an out of body experience.

my bubby told me a story of when he took DMT.

>puts a tiny crystal of DMT on top of a packed bowl of weed.
>hits it...
>out of no where, a loud ringing sound in his ears, gets louder, completely over takes him this loud echoing tone.
>suddenly morphs into a violin bow on a tuning note.
>hes a 46ish year old woman in 1976, knows how to play violin, knows the music, has rehearsed it.
>thinks nothing of it, finishes rehearsal, goes home, cooks dinner for his family
>fucks his husband, his dick was average but he liked it
>lives 3 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS WOMANS LIFE
>birthdays, christmas's, anniversaries, has a life time of memories as this woman, becomes her
>it was 3 days before her birthday
>suddenly wakes up on the couch as himself
>confused, it all comes rushing back to him
>he gained 3 years of experiences of a woman's life who never existed
>remembers the orchestra song, transcribes it, its actually pretty good, like a complete full orchestral transcription. doesnt exist anywhere, totally original.
>it had been 18 minutes

Attached: 1390581293639.jpg (269x188, 5K)

Listen to Tool, that’s what all the hip kids do these days

I've heard salvia is much different from all other psychedlics, and that it's rather unpleasant and bizzare. Why no mushrooms?

saliva before acid. come on man

You should expect your blood pressure to soar, your heart rhythm to fluctuate, and your breathing to stop. Then you die. Enjoy.

You must be a Swifty.

Salvia is the worst. Yeah you trip hard asf but the comedown is fucked, seriously messes with your head. With DMT at least when it’s over you’re back to normal, almost like nothing happened

>There's weird geometry
Explain. What do you see? Neon triangles?

Not the OP of that comment but it’s really hard to explain/remember exactly what you saw. Just insanely complex shapes and colors, I also heard a strange song that I swore I wouldn’t forget but did almost instantly.

Let go, be ok with death. It's the best way to break through is letting go. It's a way to experience an ego death. Just be aware you can come back a bit fucked up, it's why DMT is better using ayahuasca and having a shaman as a guide.

Cool story bro

TOOL are on another level when you're on acid. I laid for around 4 hours listening through their albums.

Watch this vid, one of the best intros to DMT you'll get

youtube.com/watch?v=ConB1jqknVw