What are the chances that life actually does get better? Also general feels bread

What are the chances that life actually does get better? Also general feels bread

Attached: 7FnUgmF.jpg (1023x1134, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PNFjLzVKVdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's always getting better.
Do you have to walk outside to shit in a wooden box?
Are you on the fucking internet right now?
Surviving used to be like 90% of what people did for fun.
Go do something

nigga I know I got it easy, life isn't hard, fuck off with the guilt trips. I'm asking what the chances are that I find something that makes life feel worth all the bullshit

At least you weren’t stupid enough to drive to the middle of nowhere in hopes of somehow infiltrating, without any sort of plan mind you, a highly guarded military installation. Those are the real losers in this world.

youtu.be/PNFjLzVKVdk nope, it gets worse.

it can get better, it just takes a fuckton of work and courage

It gets better, then you get cancer.

not productive

posted cringe

it gets better and it gets worse. embrace the better. but never forget that it all ends one day

the chances are 0 if you just sit on your ass all day, but they get better with how much you're actually willing to do to find it.

stfu you meme retarded fuck

you don't wait on life to get better you make it better yourself
if you want something go for it that's the only way

Attached: 23.jpg (707x1000, 158K)

kys you pathetic piece of trash

go to school or get a trade, it's not all about money but it is about money enough

>Being brand-new around here

Attached: d33.jpg (600x657, 36K)

grow up shitbird

shut the fuck up edgy zoomer asshat

you're a furfag

nice strawman

I'm an engineer, money isn't the problem. Nothing that I've worked for has ever seemed worth it

You loser fuck, go fall down a well
I will skull fuck you

It's all downhill after 13.

>I will skull fuck you
blease :) try me :) yeah :) daddy :) bring it :) i like skulls :)

Oh look, you're inbred

>69
oh look you're horny

It gets better for me and some people, but it won't get better for you. We'll laugh at you living your miserable life and laugh harder if you kys. You are here to entertain those of us who are better than you. Dance, little monkey, dance.

Attached: sad monkey.jpg (300x300, 61K)