Why do people like soccer so much? It's fucking boring

Why do people like soccer so much? It's fucking boring

Attached: 1565683189370.jpg (800x624, 27K)

sports in general are pretty boring

its only popular in america because that retard player said something about trump and the snowflakes cried about it

Boring compared to what?

Nah I can enjoy football and baseball. Soccer though is just boring as fuck

>US women's national team
>The entire team hates America
>Again not using snowflake right

Can't wait for boomers like you to finally die off

Literally any other sport

Soccer isn’t too bad. It’s no football. But baseball is so fucking boring. Can’t wait for the season to be over.

I dunno man it’s better than baseball

>boomers

jokes on you kid.im not a boomer.thankfully your generation keeps dieing in school shootings.so at least we have hope that you wont screw the country up with your left wing bullshit

horse racing is supreme, everything else is boring and u already know who's gonna win

>I'm not a boomer I swear
>S-Snowflake

Sure

what the fuck are you even saying

More boring then curling? What kind of drugs are you taking?

You guys really think baseball is boring? Don't get me wrong I don't love baseball, but I do like how it's a game of stats and hot/cold streaks. It's always fun watching good pitchers.

Who the fuck even knows. He's probably waiting for someone to bring up Trump again so he can go on a rant about bump stocks.

try watching horse races

To be fair, you have to have a high iq to enjoy soccer, something america clearly lacks.

I can't stand sports in general, every year someone asks me if I wanna go to a superbowl party and I think fuck that who wants to sit and watch grown men throw a ball around for 3 hours

>To be fair, you have to have a high iq to enjoy soccer
No you don't, at all. Soccer is a sport any retard off the street can play.

except op made a sports related post,which you trumpshits whine about because people have a different political opinion then you do.maybe more people would tolerate you pieces of shit if you didnt whine like your president does all the time

All of you motherfuckers are acting as if golf isn't the most boring sport in the world.

so thats why these retard filled countrys like spain and mexico enjoy it?

golf got ruined by politics just like soccer and football did

I'm not the one who brought up politics genius. Funny you aren't bitching about that and going on this bullshit rant about whatever the fuck. Did you forget to take your retard pills or something?

>All of you motherfuckers are acting as if golf isn't the most boring sport in the world.
Golf is boring? You ever play golf before? That's a thinking man's game right there. Love me some golf. If I had the money and free time I would still play.

golf is literally not even a sport in the first place

To be fair, the concept of soccer is simple and enjoyable to practice; it’s the current FORMAT what sucks.

>Pitch is too big
>Too many players at once
>Ball exits the field too often, but clock keeps moving.
>45-min halves is too much, and extra time is arbitrarily decided.
>Players faggot out and fake injuries all the time.

Hockey does all of this better, imo.

Yeah you got a point there. It would likely be more enjoyable if the field was at least smaller.