I just agreed to pay $300 to a girl I found on Craigslist to do anything I want with her for 24 hours...

I just agreed to pay $300 to a girl I found on Craigslist to do anything I want with her for 24 hours. She says her only hard limits are scat and permanent scarring/damage, but everything else is fair game. I’m going to make her drink every drop of my piss while she’s with me for 24 hours. What else should I do?

Attached: 84C3F699-A2F0-4DD9-970A-BF6CBB46B19C.jpg (1242x596, 777K)

Throat fuck her hard. Harder than you would be comfortable throat fucking someone you cared about.

You are going to go to jail.

This. I met a girl on fetlife last year that was obsessed with being throat fucked until she puked. She would cry every time from how hard I fucked her throat, but would tell me not to stop. She’d text me after our sessions telling me I could fuck her throat even harder next time.

Make her save money on her car insurance by forcing her to switch to Geico

Why do you say that?

My GF loves throatfucking. Her pussy gets extra wet when she takes my dick all the way down her throat.

Eat a ton of asparagus before you do.

Be her pimp for 24 hours, pay her $300 and take the rest

They will do things to you. In jail.

Use her as a naked maid service and charge 50/hr make some money man.

Hand her a bowl of eggs and tell her she must eat ALL the eggs.

/biz/

shove a light bulb up her ass.

Skipthegames.....retard

how did you find her didnt craigslist ban personals

What category? Craisgslist shut all the good shit down

let 4 of your bros fuck her bareback

make her stay clean for 24 hours. should be hilarious

She posted an ad saying she would do “odd jobs” for a negotiated price.

Play some vidya and make her cook your dinner

Ask her if she knows how to rebuild a Chevy 350 small block.

make her give the money back

Shave every hair on her body and make her play gollum scenes from Lord of the Rings

Attached: cara-delevingne-gollum.jpg (1536x1152, 132K)

With her butt

You meet people on Craigslist? False.

This! However, you need to charge $60-$65 an hour.

Market a naked cleaning service from 9am to 9pm (By doing this, you'll get your 300 back fully and still have 9pm to 9am to do whatever you want to her)
Have that 12 hour slot fully booked.
Mechanics: She will clean the house, cleaning supplies will be provided by you except appliances such as washer/dryer, vacuums, etc.
The client can also do what they want to her (still obliging by her limits) but costs extra (price per action is up to you) and it has to be strictly done in their booked time.