Hillary won by 3 million votes

Hillary won by 3 million votes

Attached: 1537449523817.jpg (540x720, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_ID_laws_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good thing the U.S. isn't a pure democracy then

Shit, negro. Trump will probably lose by 5 million popular votes the next election but still win the electorate and it will be MAGA over again.

I wonder. I am most curious to see how many more women, latino, and black voters have been red pilled and vote trump to spite the femicrats.

Fucking this. Double dubs of truth.

Small town opinions matter.

So?

>user wants mob rule
>user wants the majority to always win
>user wants an imbalance of power
>user wants tyranny

Trump's approval rating is higher than Obama's was at this point in his presidency.

Attached: 20190921_222317.jpg (916x916, 337K)

imagine not understanding how electoral college works

By 3 million in California alone, lets just let those poop fiends decide.

As much as I dislike the Clintons for my own reason, there’s a reason Republicans hate democracy: They don’t stand a chance. Nobody wants you to rule over them as a privileged upper caste, and nobody is ever going to accept it no matter what you do to make it happen. There will be war, and you will be punished if you keep trying. You can laugh all you want. My children are going hang yours from hooks like cattle.

Oh hai Chuck Todd. Awake pretty late tonight!

Oh hai Chuck Todd. Isn't it past your bedtime?

Chuckie Toddie!!!

Who the fuck is Chuck Todd?

>Hillary won by 3 million votes

she could have glarged by 8 trillion flektons, but that's not how we decide presidents

Whatchu gonna do Chuck Todd, you wanna take all the guns. How ya gonna fight that war? Hold hands and try to stop incoming traffic like the last election? Kek

NBC Meet The Press fake news guy. He has IVs of liberal tears in his producers office.

He's not news. He's biased.

I’ll probably be dead before it starts. I don’t see your militants goose stepping g through the streets yet and you already run the government, so whose really behind schedule here? I don’t want to take guns, I want to disarm and deplatform the right before they death camp me for not living up to their worthless standards. Don’t even try to lie, you’d kill my gay ass the moment you had the chance. Let’s be honest with that at least.

I don’t have cable, so never heard of him.

>Nobody wants you to rule over them as a privileged upper caste, and nobody is ever going to accept it no matter what you do to make it happen. There will be war, and you will be punished if you keep trying. You can laugh all you want. My children are going hang yours from hooks like cattle.
But who does that apply to......

Attached: Screen+Shot+2014-11-30+at+6.52.19+AM.png (280x156, 65K)

Do you disarm and deplatform those who don't live up to your worthless standards?

I don't give two fucks about you gays, so long as you stop trying to push your queer influence into mainstream thinking.

Me existing in public is how you define that, so fuck what you want. I’ll do as I please until get off your fat ass and try to stop me.

Yes, same as you. I don’t capitulate with my enemies because of have dignity.

It's a good thing the US isn't a Democracy.

Attached: Immagined.png (195x228, 69K)

Then you are making your own demons, people who disarm and deplatform will come for you out of spite, you make your own bed faggot.

No you trying to tell little johnny its okay if he wants to butcher himself and dress like a women is what pisses me off

Since it only advantages you, I’m unsurprised you fee that way. Left up to you their would be no elections at all, just a Republican emperor.

Shut up.
You're a whiny loser just like her.
LOL!!

The right was never going to allow me to exist.

I think people can do what they want woh their bodies, and that the consequences are their to own. Yes.

Schizo thread?

You made sure of it by being a faggot instead of just a gay man.

>won

No, she got 3 million more total popular votes.

Trump *won* the election because it's based on electoral college votes. Not the popular votes.

Attached: 1568904506199.jpg (604x484, 58K)

>Not knowing how children's brains work
Can you use Google dumb dumb?

Niggers and worthless city folk matter.

Ok, come and kill me then. I’ll wait.

Take your shit to /pol/ with the rest of the politically obsessed faglord, furried buttplugged "kek" worshiping brony larping foot fag friends.

Attached: wwyddude.jpg (294x423, 51K)

I am in no way responsible for what your child encounters in this world.

You keep pushing your liberal agenda, sooner or later someone will come you sjw faggot.

Who?

Republicans hate democracy because they are REPUBLICANS and the us is a REPUBLIC. The US is not even a country, its a federation of states under a federal jurisdiction. A direct democracy would never work in the US as every state needs a proportional say in the federation. That is how the whole thing stays together. If all of the sudden every election was decided by 4 big cities, there would be civil war.

It is a warning, i suggest you heed it.

Correction: Hillary lost with 3 million more votes.

No one cares.

Attached: download (11).png (254x199, 10K)

I welcome the attempt. I’ll not going to stop defending my right to exist. I have nothing to lose.

It shouldn’t be a Republic, and I won’t stop trying to change that until I’m dead.

Fuck your warning.

The US isn't under proportional representation. You can be thankful for that next time you read about weimar Germany

Yea California and New York have a lot of retarded people.

Only in NY and CA, 2 of the most cucked states in the Union

Double correction: Hillary lost with 3 million more votes cast by illegals in states that do not require identification/or request non photo id for voting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_ID_laws_in_the_United_States

notice in the graphic, where no id/non photo id is requested is where those extra votes came from.

Lol ok dude
The letter people forcing trans reading time isn't them causing that?

Why should we be thankful for that when this system is causing the same result despite the majority rejecting it?

Yet she lost

>It shouldn’t be a Republic, and I won’t stop trying to change that until I’m dead.

You are very, very young, I can tell. I urge you to go have a look at countries where democracy rules. They are rife with populism and are collapsing either from far leftism or far rightism. The beauty of the republic is that it allows COMMUNITIES to vote and this populism gets mostly filtered out.

Trans people aren’t forcing you to do shot except treat them as people and leaving them the fuck alone about their person choices. You don’t have anything to complain about.

Born in 1987, fuck what you think. I stopped reading there.

I've got no time for people who think a centrist is a Nazi

>I stopped reading there.
You should have kept going kid, your logic is leading you right into a far right winning scenario. You DO NOT want the ability for populism to rule. Your idea is your own worst enemy.

Maybe not a nazi. Just a coward hedging his or her bets.

Fuck you.

Yet still a child in the mind

Strange that the media isn't reporting that

The VAST majority of communities in the US and the VAST majority of states voted for Trump. The majority did not reject the result as individual votes do not count in the way you think they do.

Hillary didn't win by the rules the game is actually played, which is all that actually matters.

>won

Or someone with a half a brain and the IQ to see that the world is not black or white?

Kekd

Can you please just start the civil war so when you lose your views will be unacceptable in the US for at least 100 years. Please

There’s a reason the electoral college exists. Maybe not the best reason, but there’s a reason. And *thats* how she lost.

>There’s a reason the electoral college exists. Maybe not the best reason, but there’s a reason
The reason is this
>the us is a REPUBLIC. The US is not even a country, its a federation of states under a federal jurisdiction. A direct democracy would never work in the US as every state needs a proportional say in the federation

I would also like to point out that, for the first time, a historical 7 members of the electoral collage refused to place their vote for Hillary despite what their district voted for. She was THAT bad. They went independent.

The VAST majority of Americans are trash with trash politics who don’t know their dick hole from a hole in the ground. I’m proud to be better than them.

It would be my pleasure, but the right has been the ones talking all the shit in the world about revolting for decades so as far as I’m concerned I don’t have to do shit. Balls in your court, put up or shut up.

But it is.

Attached: Any Day Now.gif (800x419, 1.64M)

I'm in England so I can't do much from here. I don't want the cultural capital of the English speaking world to go any further left than Keynes or any further right than Friedman.
And since 2016 it's been antifa actively seeking to buy firearms from cartels to start a rebellion on the southern border

Ok now I really don’t give a fuck what you want because you can’t affect me at all.

Can't argue a point. The English can have an impact on you 1812

They made a law for that already fucking faggot, nobodys vote counts... so jew pedos have won ..... so God damn ima have to mulitate my wiener off and find a rabi and join the clan

So? Hows that impeachment thing going for you?

Attached: 1568804063041-b.png (700x672, 388K)

lol, political ignorance case and point.

God bless the electoral college you stupid faggot

Attached: 14947844_123.png (480x480, 202K)

Maybe back then, now I have a shot gun and you have blunted kitchen knives. Don’t pretend like you have a chance, have some dignity. There’s a reason your country doesn’t try to run the world anymore, it tries already and failed.

Trump said that if there was no electoral college, he would have changed his campaign stops to suit. Hillary would have lost anyway.

Attached: 1569000238651.jpg (777x437, 71K)

ok

Looks like it's set to move forward next year.
We all know the Republicans wouldn't even let it come to a vote, why even try now?
If you guys win the senate again, you have nothing to worry about again.

Why are people still butthurt over this? What does this accomplish? The next election is the next possible time that anything can change.

And...?

OP is supposed to be a fag, but this is overkill.

Attached: 6309779+_079c0b7998214dea1222ec990801b0be.jpg (326x323, 32K)

We gracefully left the world stage after ww2. America being glutinous and constantly seeking approval will dance until their legs break. Eventually to be out shined and forgotten about.

I'm not saying the UK is strong but that America over estimates it's strength and it will be her downfall

This

I’m not really gunning for a long future for this garbage heap either, it’s just misty out of my hands.

We had influence on 80% of the planet, and control over 1/3 when you include the informal empire. We did run the world for 100 years, the best 100 years the world has seen going by the numbers

3 million votes... But how many were falsified mail-in votes

Attached: 1552213560472.jpg (720x1280, 59K)

Arrogant to think no one can top you. China is probably already halfway there. Statistically if you are born male on earth there’s a 50% chance your Chinese.

Wait fuck wrong image lmao

Attached: 1510013364400(1).png (600x386, 81K)

>I’m proud to be better than them.
And who are you?

If you lived in a Democracy, she would be President, but you live in a Republic, so she's not........Thank God