What the fuck is wrong with my dick. I was diagnosed with genital herpes about a month and a bit ago...

What the fuck is wrong with my dick. I was diagnosed with genital herpes about a month and a bit ago, but though I've had an outbreak before this soft lump on the shaft never popped up. My lymph nodes are swollen too but the swelling seems to be naturally going down in their regard. I masturbate pretty much every night (before this shit obviously because now it hurts) and I smoke. Have I been hit with a double whammy and have penile cancer on top of herpes now Yea Forumsros?

Help a panicked user out.
Also my dick kind of looks like a snail at least that's funny.

Attached: 15691167501545519320683909136717.jpg (1984x3968, 1.91M)

Go to a doctor. Faggot. Free clinics exist.

your going to die

Also, yes, herpes can cause cancer. We can't fully rule out that it's a tumor. Go to a real doctor.

OK epic.
Not able to til Monday but I guess it's back to the clinic for me.

>tfw no 3rd nut

Unfortunately it's only a third nut when I pull the skin downwards, otherwise its just a slight swelling. Can't even have a cool disease feelsbadman

you know the rules, fag.
timestamp or GTFO

You entered the "double dick" skill tree

OK hoss just because you asked.

Attached: 1569117350006240244592263630527.jpg (1984x3968, 1.61M)

they'll have to cut it off

hell yeah.
thank you.

pic unrelated

Attached: cyprianbanino107.jpg (507x387, 31K)

Gotta be honest bud I do not wanna suck that

that hurts me just looking at it

Attached: 1270837311491.gif (275x206, 1.52M)

Understandable pal. Have a nice day

You too man, hope the doc can make your dinkus beautiful once more

It's cancer, you're going to die user.

Well I mean, he can’t. Herpes is forever. OP is gonna have to sit his dick on the bench while the rest of us are plowing strange.

Whatever is going on with OP, ain't fucking herpes. I'd get to a doctor and make sure there isn't a cyst or something that will become infected.

The herpes I can deal with, got myself a girl and condoms, but this don't seem like herpes to me.

Good news! You're getting a disease named after you!

That's what I thought, alright, getting this shit checked ASAP.

I hope it sounds scary.

OP, I've seen some shit. I've fucked 200+ uncountable partners female, male, mtf, ftm and everything in between. I have herpes both HSV 1 and 2. HPV too I think though I get rid of them.

Whatcha got there is some shit unknown to science. If you're not trolling, then you have some crazy bacterial infection, cyst, cancer, something. This is not related to herpes. Go to a hospital before your dick rots off.

Attached: Lame_Corprus_Morrowind.jpg (180x206, 8K)

no, it's not cancer. but you need to go to a dermatologist to get that checked.

Alright, one final picture before I bash my head against a wall to try and sleep. This is how it looks when I'm not pulling down the foreskin or touching the affected area, not nearly as bulging or anything but still noticeably red and a bit swollen.

Really hope it's treatable with meds.

Attached: 1569119028466989799919502210853.jpg (1984x3968, 1.81M)

Added to this, here is commentary from a female medical professional I know.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21-22-23-20~2.png (1080x1989, 409K)

How do you get rid of HPV. Curious.

I got small balls OK. But thanks for the help and/or just general posting everyone. Will make a new thread when I find out what the fuck is going on if Any1 cares.

You can't get rid of the virus but if you stay on top of removing the warts as they appear then you have no symptoms.

Also curious how herpes look. I got blood work but wasnt diagnosed or they didnt get back to me but I had scabbies before which is similar...how does an outbreak look too???

>scabbies before which is similar
Absolutely not similar.
Scabies is a parasite/skin mite herpes is a virus.
Please stop being retarded.

I mean the physical sign. Because it was on my dick before. Like a scabbies module and little pimple looking things but not the rash burn looking stuff.

How'd you get the beans above the Frank!

i can't stand yall. you should have gone to the doctor fucking AGES ago op.

Attached: 1546401913911.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>I masturbate pretty much every night

Do you use an elastic cockring or some other erection aid that restricts blood flow?

Cuz that sure looks like you burst something.

More professional medical advice attached.

>I mean something completely incidental and not related.
Good job being retarded.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21-22-38-40~2.png (1080x1976, 273K)

>My lymph nodes are swollen too

Either that or it's pus under the skin

Attached: ball-busting.gif (325x210, 923K)

Attached: SpeedBallingNude.gif (300x391, 1.01M)

No worries. After three weeks, turn purple and fall off.

anybody here /hpv/ I fucked about 20 tinder hoes and now have 3 warts pretty sure hpv. been applying some bullshit 'somxl' for many weeks but no results

Don't forget, that shits probably in your throat too. I work with a guy who def has throat hpv. Constantly trying to clear his throat. It's a dry disgusting pseudo cough.

The balls go on the bottom, dum dum

Manwhore here
Don't be a bitch, pinch them off. They will bleed that day but be indistinguishable the next.

almost cut them off with a new nail clipper but bitched out
you're right, just checked my mouth I seem fine. the warts on my cock have been there about 10mo

Use apple cider vinegar and rub it on them then cover them overnight and then just scrape them off. I totally have HPV and found out after banging the town hoe. I just started getting beauty mark type things.

cbd oil bro

Genital cancer

You don't want to clip them above the surface, you want to pinch/twist them right off.

>making fun of intact dicks and acting superior because you have a mutilated one

Kill yourself

When I first saw this in the catalog I legitimately thought OP's cock and balls were turned counter clockwise 90°

I cannot unsee this thread

No, I'm American and my dick also is unmutilated. And the girl in that conversation knows this in detail. My commentary was simply that OP does not know how to handle his flaccid slug.

Attached: 1fINt.jpg (600x800, 83K)

Well its not fucking funny to make fun of mutilated men or poke fun at intact dicks. I'd give anything to be complete like you are

>Swollen glands
You may be HIV positive.

You would have flulike symptoms as well if this were the case. Swollen lymph nodes could be bacterial infection that started with whatever puss you got going on under there. Go to a doctor you need antibiotics at very least. Dont stab it!

I had a checkup and they diagnosed me for herpes and chlamydia but said there were no traces of HIV, I'm starting to wonder if this could be due to a urethral tract infection caused by chlamydia but I took medication for it and it should have been out of my system a while ago.

Tl;dr I'm positive I'm not HIV negative

Are there failure to disclose laws where you are? Thats messed up if you got the HIV from some whore. Get on PREP. Godspeed OP.

>and chlamydia
why didn't you say that sooner, idiot
Penile swelling and swollen lymph nodes are symptoms, looks like your antibiotics didn't quite do all they were supposed to. Go get stronger ones

>chlamydia
This is the most likely culprit

Stab it to release swelling

I thought it had run its course, fuck
I am an idiot

That looks almost like cellulitis. Get it checked out.

have one last good nut then chop that tiny down syndrome cock off

Yea, that's what I'm thinking, but it'd be pretty fucking sore if it were that big...

MOAR!