Anyone else bisexual but still chose to not have sex with men? Why?

Anyone else bisexual but still chose to not have sex with men? Why?

Attached: 74180901_p7.jpg (848x1200, 197K)

been trying to get my gf to try mmf and ffm threesomes

im a bit bi, but I probably do not want dick in my ass or to put my dick in a guys ass, but I would definitely suck his dick.

It's not that I'm choosing not to, I'm just not attractive enough to get sex.
Also that image is v good

>bisexual but still chose to not have sex with men
>choose to not have sex with men
>choose to not have sex
>choose
>mfw

Attached: 1461753124253.jpg (675x720, 63K)

Me, guy's are pretty much just unromatic dicks that just want sex.

>greetings fellow republicans

Im married now to a bisexual woman... we talked about getting a third wheel but frankly we are both kinda over the dating scene and trying to find someone else now is meh...

Funny, I reached the exact opposite conclusion: women are incapable of romantic love and men are the only option for a good relationship

>bisexual but still chose to not have sex with men
how the fuck does that work
yeah you can be attracted to men but if you don't do anything about it are you even gay?

this
t. monogamous gay man married to a cute twink

Yea my friends would never let me hear the end of it

yes

you can, of course, be attracted to another sex and not have sex with them. Homosexuality, hetrosexuality have no definite boundaries in different persons minds. Yes, there is white and black, but the spectrum goes through a varying shade of grey to get to the other. Age too, is an attraction, and given the prevalence of males who would have sex with children, its a good thing that the vast majority don't act on it. Morals, for a better word, are a powerful restraint on attraction in all but the sociopath.

>how the fuck does that work

I think the stereotype of a bisexual is that they are sluts who fuck both men and woman, but you could be bisexual and still marry your high school sweetheart and never have sex with men. Sure most people wouldn't take your bisexual status seriously, but its still valid as long as you have some semblance of attraction to men, even if you don't act on it.

Attached: 33145733_p1.jpg (800x781, 86K)

I don't wanna get watchlisted

My town executes bisexuals

If you are attracted to kids are you still a pedophile?

>posts on Yea Forums
you're already watchlisted

Yes. Because my standards in men are uber unrealistic and I would never do butt stuff

Attached: 1556649785158.jpg (1029x988, 174K)

This should be every town

So you're a trapfag?

I used to be that way, till I actually went out and started fucking dudes.

10/10 would recommend. I still like pussy on occasion, but there's just something about a young smooth twink ass. Also, anal feels better than PiV, at least for me. I guess that's just my dick.

Also, not many women are willing to fuck you with a strapon, so if you wanna bottom it's the easiest way.

Attached: 1e660ac4-adf2-492c-be5b-0d2cb8869d92.jpg (461x700, 89K)