Why did liberals ruin Game of Thrones?

Why did liberals ruin Game of Thrones?

Attached: Guts-GameofThrones_promo.jpg (1440x900, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.com/george-rr-martin-donald-trump-bad-president-2018-10
thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/442280-george-rr-martin-backs-bidens-candidacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying George RR Martin, born in NJ sci fi writing atheist had his book "ruined" by liberals
The guy is a liberal to begin with, liberals didnt have to change anything.

No he is not a fucking liberal. And what does being born in NJ have to do with anything? The only "liberals" in that kike state are jews and minorities.

cringe

Yes I agree, what you said there was cringe. You should feel bad.

Yeah I thought a decent portion of southern NJ is rural?

Uh of course he's a fucking liberal. I live in the same state with him and he goes to a convention here yearly in New Mexico. He's hugely liberal, hugely SJW. That's the kind of empathy of humanity it takes to write as well as he does.

Sorry to burst your bubble you conservative fuck.

Fuck if I know. I've only been to southern jersey twice. But if you look at any election map the last few years, all the blue sections are from the zoo parts of jersey and where literal kikes live. Everywhere else is red.

Again, no he is not.

Oh this one's gonna hurt, rofl.

insider.com/george-rr-martin-donald-trump-bad-president-2018-10

"In the weeks leading up to the 2016 election, Martin criticized Trump and wrote, "In my lifetime, there has never been a presidential candidate more unfit to lead this nation.""

Try not speaking out of your ass before a simple google search you ignorant fuck.

Thanks for playing.

how so?

>Everyone who doesn't like Trump is a liberal

By this logic was McCain also a liberal?

>how so?

Are you kidding? How about you fucking watch it, then ask that question

i don't know what the fuck you're talking about. i've seen the whole series three times. what particular shit are you complaining about? seems like you just want to bitch like a child if you can't even state what exactly you are talking about.

Okay, how about we start with the absolute fucking joke of a season that finished this series? Let me guess though, you thought it was perfect and jacked off your dick to it "three times". Bet money right now you haven't watch a fucking episode of it, given you're this retarded to ask.

bait.

dude all you're saying is "duh libs ruin muh show" without specifically stating how. so you think the final season sucked but how is it from "the liberals"? what part of the story do you find so liberal? god damn. how do you even hold a job if you're such a poor communicator?

>what part of the story do you find so liberal?
How about we start with all the girl power bullshit in the last 2 seasons. I know you didn't watch it, by the way, so I'll give you some time to look up the cliff notes.

ahhh there it is. so girls weren't all cattle in a fictional, magical tv show or the books they're based on, so therefore it's girl power.
there was more over the top girl power in one scene of endgame than there was in GOT.

Yeah keep fucking talking, you make it more and more obvious you didn't actually watch it.

>Marvel
Yeah, the only people watching that bullshit are literal faggots and children. So which one are you?

the girl power shit was part of the show from the very beginning: cersei and brienne were powerful women right from the start. if you're talking about sansa becoming warden of the north and arya killing the night king, i think you have to blame grrm for that. he wrote the source material, i don't think the writers changed the show just to make it sjw approved.

you don't even know who you are responding too. drink some beer or smoke some weed. your blood pressure must be spiking over nothing here.

>the girl power shit was part of the show from the very beginning
No it was fucking not. What the fuck are you talking about? And no GRRM did NOT write that bullshit in the last season. Are you seriously this blind? Go back and rewatch the first season and then the last, then tell me there is no girl power bullshit all over the fucking place.

I know I'm responding to a fucking retard

Maario Naharis

Attached: 4CC30847-5C0F-4E84-BC87-22F457E43D34.jpg (477x318, 52K)

i watched every episode, i'm just not a fucking retard like you. i liked the books enough to watch the show, it went downhill rapidly but i didn't have much else going on so i followed it to completion. at no point have i gone on an autistic rant about girl power in fictional shit.

also, i'm not the original guy you were screeching at. i just joined in because you seem like fun.

Fucking based

In other words, you didn't watch it. You can leave now.

Lol so Dany and Cersei weren't some of the most interesting and important characters to begin with? Hell half of the narrative is driven by cersei's actions

>i watched every episode
>watched every episode
>watched every episode
>watched every episode

i know it's bait, but you're still a cunt. you can leave also.

Yes, but there is a difference between "interesting and important", and literal girl power shit. And if you are telling me Arya wasn't given plot armor while cucking males left and right, I'm sorry you are fucking blind.

liberals didn't, these two greedy chucklefucks did

Attached: 1563219581766.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

liberals didn't make that plot line. the author of the story did. he may not have written it yet, but i'm sure that is how he will write it because he's not going to change his whole life's work just because people like you complain.

Are you high? 2D ruined it; not the liberals.

well Martin fucked off to write his book and the two cucks had spread their wings of autism

How did liberals not write it? He wrote like the first 4 seasons or so. After that it was nothing but liberal bullshit.

Yes, they are liberals, like I said

they gave up on the show because they wanted to get out of the hbo contract as soon as they could. they are writing the next star wars and they didn't want to have to wait for that disney money. hbo offered them money to continue the show for several more seasons so it would actually make sense but they kept saying no. they're fucking faggots and can't write worth a damn which is evident how the series went into decline once they had to write the stories based on rough outlines from grrm.

>Implying the author isn't super liberal

yep they just ended it in the most obvious and basic way possible. fucking assholes

OP is confirmed 14 year old throwing a hissy fit that his favorite show didn’t end how he wanted

Great, now liberals will fuck up Star Wars too. Even worse than they already have.

Sure she was but so was Jon Jorah Bronn especially and Jamie too

why do you think "liberals" are the cause of everything bad? get some perspective.

Because in this case they are the cause of it. They ruined vidya too with their fucking bullshit.

And every single one of them got cucked in the end except for bron. And that was only because he was a child. All the white male character got cucked to shit.

And ruined what was possibly THE BEST TV SHOW OF ALL TIME! Even with the plot fat sailor man gave them they should have just had the south conquer the north and then let the white walkers fuck up everythin (pale spiders included) Cersei should have been the whitewalker queen!

Attached: 0007AF8F-EFA0-411B-8AF1-ACECC0AD2A7B.jpg (3000x2068, 610K)

you need to grow up. how old are you? from your statements i'm thinking no older than 18.

What?

more like GAY of Thrones amirite?

hah gotem

/thread

Disney ruined it, they wanted these 2 assholes to work on star wars instead....

OP seems to be unaware that GRRM and his entire dungeons and dragons crew (Zelazny, Snodgrass, Miller, Milan, and however many others) are/were liberals. It doesn't really do much to affect their writing, much like OPs education hasn't done much to affect his knowledge

>OP seems to be unaware that GRRM and his entire dungeons and dragons crew (Zelazny, Snodgrass, Miller, Milan, and however many others) are/were liberals

Right except they weren't liberals at all. Why do liberals always try to take credit for stuff they had nothing to do with?

the same reason republicans blame everything and anything bad on liberals, because no one gives a fuck about the truth anymore.

It is true though, liberals ruined this show

explain how.

Where do you get that idea? Sure, they're not chain yourself to a tree and dye your hair blue because your parents asked you to tidy your room kind of liberals but they're definitely all arty folk with "free" ideals

I already did you fucking moron. Are you fucking lost?

>They're liberals because they're arty

That's not how that works kid

>I already did
No. You didn't.

>That's not how that works kid
Not sure you're aware of what the word liberal actually means

Yes I did, more than once. Stop being a lazy fucking nigger and read the thread next time.

Yes I am aware of what it means. GRRM was not a fucking liberal. And no, saying mean things about Trump doesn't make you a fucking liberal.

it's quite impressive to lose an argument without actually having any points to argue for. you say girl power as if people are gonna say "Oh yeah you're right. fuckin libs and their magical fantasy story girl power bitches."

There were multiple problems with the show, most can agree on that. Having the greyjoy guy happen to be at the perfect place, at the perfect time, with the perfect weapon to take down dragons multiple times took me out of the story. Just felt like cheap writing. Add on random ass character arks that didn't fit the characters, as well as John Snow being absolutely dickless, but still somehow a leader. Worst cherry on top was making Bran the new "king" while simultaneously creating democracy. The ending made Bran the most self-serving piece of shit of the entire story. Think of how many people died to help him do what he needed to do. Then he gaind the wisdom of the ancients, is supposed to be some mystical hermit type, but no let's make him leader of the world even though he never lifted a finger to make the world a better place. Now that I summed that up, yeah, sounds pretty fucking Leftist fantasy...

I'm a NJ Jew and my entire family/most of my congregation vote conservative/libertarian across the board. Go outside once in a while, incel.

all valid points, unlike the OP just repeating "girl power" repeatedly without any further explanation.
anyway, one of my biggest issues was greyjoy going from a sniper who just appears out of nowhere with a fleet, to a bumbling fuck who can't hit drogon with dozens and dozens of ballista. they wanted drogon and dany to burn the city, so instead of showing how or why the ballista / greyjoy was ineffective as fuck, they just.. made it happen.

>I'm a NJ Jew
>I vote conservative

LOL no you fucking don't you lying kike. Every fucking jew in this joke of a state votes for democrat bullshit.

Attached: 1564688367118.jpg (374x387, 21K)

Haha! That is actually a really good point. I notice that retard didn't even reply back. What a faggot

It happens everytime I put one of these liberal fags in their place, so I'm not surprised

He's not dead yet just on his way due to fatness. But yeah sure mate, the agnostic conscientious objector with a degree in journalism who helps run a wolf sanctuary is definitely not liberal at all

Attached: _20190922_000528.jpg (1080x1167, 222K)

being so annoyingly autistic until the other person sighs and leaves you alone is not winning an argument or putting anyone "in their place".

>He has a degree in jouralism
>That makes him a liberal

Great logic there fag. Is Fox News also liberal in your retarded wordld?

Are you the fucking pussy I owned earlier? I'm still waiting for you to answer my question, instead of hiding like a gay bitch

Making Bran king didn't even make sense because he's the third eye raven and immortal. So he's just gonna be king forever? Not of the shit in that last season made any sense

i really wish you spoke like this to people in real life, your jaw would never heal. and i was here earlier, you just kept screeching about girl power but did not actually elaborate any further than that. you lost the argument without even knowing what you're arguing about.
confirmed child or young adult with some sort of mental handicap.

Yeah let's just ignore all the other stuff then eh? What a spastic. Why are you so desperate to make a liberal not look like a liberal? Are you one of those special retards who thinks you can't enjoy anyone's output if they don't agree with your political views or something

I do talk like this in real life, and pussies like you do nothing about it. But sure, you're a "tough guy", my ass. I bet you're the type who shits his pants the second a nigger makes eye contact with you.

Because it is factually wrong to say he is a fucking liberal. The only "proof" of this is that he said mean things about Trump and went to college. And he's from NJ like that's suppose to mean anything. That's like saying everyone from California is a liberal.

>Because it is factually wrong to say he is a fucking liberal.
He endorsed Bernie, Hillary, and Biden. I've never said anything about NJ

>He endorsed Bernie, Hillary, and Biden
Link?

i'm not a tough guy, just tougher than you. generally the people who talk so much shit, so aggressively as you do, are the ones who are unable to behave this way in reality. the fact that you're so distraught over what you perceive as liberal girl power in a fictional tv series, as well as your autistic rage in this board, you're at the oldest, a teenager. i'm sorry the liberals upset you so much. i was planning to go to sleep but this is much more fun.

>no u
LOL

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/442280-george-rr-martin-backs-bidens-candidacy

So do you have an actual point here or are you gonna keep on crying like a gay little bitch? Just so I know ahead of time

>this is much more fun
That's good, I'm glad you find being exposed as a faggot, fun

OP is mad that several of the main characters in a tv show that is no longer running, are female. i don't really like the term as it is overused, but OP is definitely a fuckin incel

Biden is a centralist, not a fucking liberal

>t. Jewish poster

Never said Biden was liberal, GRRM is though. Be madder

you're not actually proving any of your points, you're not winning an argument, you're not convincing anyone that you're smart, or tough. you're just throwing insults like the child you are. my point is that you started an entire thread to bitch about female characters in a fictional tv show which turned out to be shit anyway. my point is that you're a whiny little bitch. i'm really enjoying how triggered you're getting. please type up another insult you little closeted homo.

>GRRM is liberal
>He endorses the most non-liberal person running for president

Thanks for proving he's not a fucking liberal, just as I've been saying this entire time. You can go away now.

So you're going to keep crying, got it kiddo

The last season was more retarded than this retard OP that I sadly have to agree with
G.R.R. Martin is a lib tho

yeah i'm the one starting threads to cry about women on tv, calling anyone who disagrees a homosexual liberal nigger. we all know who the kid is here, and it's you, you little incel weirdo. i'm going to bed now but i hope you continue crying in this thread until it 404s

>G.R.R. Martin is a lib tho
No he is not. You keep saying this yet there is zero evidence he is one.

>i'm going to bed now
Good, its past your bedtime kid

There's overwhelming evidence actually, you just refuse to research anything before you post I guess kek. I'm not even a lib, I just know that GRRM is, I have no motive to lie to you, go try surfing around the old interweb for answers.
Or you realize you're wrong already but it's just too embarrassing to admit it, in which case just abandon thread like I am after hitting post; that way you don't have to worry about retards responding

>There's overwhelming evidence actually

There hasn't been a single piece of evidence iin this entire fucking thread. Oh he's a liberal because he went to college and grew up in NJ. That is so fucking retarded it's not even funny.

>DUR LOOK IT UP
No you're the one claiming he's a fucking liberal so how about you fucking prove it?