Im a Loser and worthless my gf cheated with my best friend and both admited it...

Im a Loser and worthless my gf cheated with my best friend and both admited it. my father is dead and my mother beats me everyday. So roll, and when someone rolls trips, i will anhero on cam in youtube. Trust me i will deliver.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9dZj7YW5oFQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lP3uFOnpv5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=syqxwviRopg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Roll

No you won't pussy

Rolll

Rollioni pepperoni

Kek

Rolling if i get it I suggest not to do it user

Did you fucking READ the DESCRIPTION ?

Do it

OP here i Will my life is shit, i wonder why was i born.

Roll for the faggot who won't deliver

Dont do it, OP. Life can get better. Sound like the people around you are the problem. It's not you. It's not your fault. You need to cut out those people from your life. Hit the gym, move far away, focus on yourself. Take it one day at a time. It does get better. Dont kill yourself over shit people. They all sound like the worst people. Live, OP. Life is beautiful.

rollie pollie

OP HERE: i believe in god. So if my life is a test and wants me to live then he wont allow a trip to happen when the post ends. If he doesn't then i will anhiro for real. Im drunk, crying and a few minutes ago i had my last fap with my crush.

Get the gun and kill both, your life worth more than these people.

Your life worth a good person, not a good shot.

Rollin

Drinking doesnt help, OP. It makes things worse, makes us irrational. Dont do it, please.

OP HERE: what a beautiful song this is. I want this as my epitaph. youtube.com/watch?v=9dZj7YW5oFQ

You are a good guy and some bad peoples abuse of them... Take this opportunity to change your life and to help good peoples who are in real trouble... They are waiting for you and not abuse you.

you look fucking hot OP
post some pics

where are yo OP? if you are in Georgia it would be cool to have some more friends

You're old enough to have a girlfriend but you still let your mom beat you? How the fuck does that work? Just, like, tell that bitch no.

Kya faggot. Lol.

Attached: 1463412999233.jpg (300x180, 11K)

just make your mom your girlfriend

Attached: 111jani111-2.png (1024x1024, 1.24M)

Tell your girlfriend’s friends and family, tell your best friend’s friends and family, and get out of your house by any means necessary. Sluts are evil and men are easily corrupted, accept this truth and you will be okay.

Oh fuck

Ohhhh shittttt

where did you go op ... please don't kill yourself :(

Goteem

Attached: 8AE731B0-C566-4D66-8A37-88E31AE339C4.jpg (472x472, 29K)

Checked. Go get em OP

Check my dubs

Deliver please!

DOOO EEEET

Faggot won't deliver

OP please don't... :(
where are you :(

OP HERE:looks like it's my fate

Don't worry, he will post the same shit tomorrow

I'd love to have you as a friend :(
do you play games? like on pc?

Besides you'll have the last laugh op
when he gets her pregnant and leaves her and then she goes after him for chiild support haha

It was all for the best.
imagine if she had waited until you were married to cheat?

Don’t do it user

DO IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Dont do it!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lP3uFOnpv5Q

Take that goddam gun shoot your mom go to area 51 and shoot around.

Attached: 2036bd4e4d428a01d9af277834f35d7d-imagejpeg.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

please don't user :(

At least on the bright side you don't have friends mooching off you lol

your wallet will heal OP

Based

Put that gun in da batroom! It ain't necessary

wat?

START LIVESTREAM NOW

OP HERE: Hard to type with one amr strating live stream in a minute.

Attached: 4713155785_e51b6bedf2_b.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

Roll

suicide your mom first
if quads, suicide your gf and bestfriend too

what's your YT channel?

dude, the people around you sound like they suck. leave there, take what ever you have and just go, preferably steal your cheating exs car or your moms car and drive as far as it will take you and then walk to the next town over. start a new life. find a part time job. join a gym, get a shitty little apartment. you will find new people, people who dont suck so hard. yes it will be hard, but you will be so much happier. I did it 2 years ago. Just fucking left everything, and it works.

holy shit that was close

reroll

Can i have the gun when you're done with it?

I’m assuming he will link it when it’s up

OPHERE: youtube.com/watch?v=syqxwviRopg

LIVE STREAM.

Okay dude.
I am going to give you couple of tips that will make your life great. Hope you have the willpower to do it.

Go get a haircut. Keep your hair short. Visit barber once a month.

Shave your beard twice a week. Makes you look like a junkie.

Start reading books. English classics are a good way to start. Books will broaden your world.

Start excercising. Go jogging twice a week. Do some weight lifting too. You will feel more energetic and bright, when ypur body gets to move.

Go to school/get a job that allows you to improve skills and salary.

It does not take even a year and you understand why you feel so bad right now.

this.

the cutting image had two results on reverse image search. this is bait.

Deep from the heart of OP’s house, it looks like he’s building something to drop and trigger the gun

the main image didn't

OP please don't kill yoourself. where yyou at?

Hahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahhahah
THAT FUCKING TIMESTAMP YOU FUCKING SUMMERFAGGOT.
FUCKING
KILL
YOURSELF
FAGGOT

OP HERE: Welcome to the biggest bait of all time Did you really think that this story is true and i will anhiro for a bunch of faggots ??? HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA STUPID CUCKS.

lol it was bait retard.

Now sit back and enjoy people calling u faggot till morning

Biggest bait of all time? You really think you’re the first fag to do it on Yea Forums? Maybe you should anhero

OPHERE: I Cant stop laughing at your pathetic patiense, excluding people who told me not to do it all the others you are faggots and propably insert sharpie in pooper before bed. KYS stupid cucks you can only fuck fleshlights.

He must be a newfag thinking he’s cool and original

hes not the only one faggot!

So just about everyone else's life?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you are all losers on b

OP HERE: I OUTPLAYED THE FAGS OF Yea Forums

I know you are bit what am i?