I know we joke about Islam being right about women

I know we joke about Islam being right about women

But what if they are?

What if women really are meant to be nothing more than just obedient bang maids?

Attached: 1039209136.jpg (900x595, 70K)

Incel detected

I mean, on a biological level, all of us are just walking baby ovens/sperm containers. Everything past that is just adaptations to our environment.

who hurt you?

For Paki girls: Kik: subsissy22

>ohoh it's just a joke guys, get it women make babies Haha. Dude the left will be soooooo triggered.

Its official, the majority of the right wing have separated themselves from normal society they have their own inside jokes.

And men are just walking sperm banks and work slaves. What's your point?

That IS my point, read the post. It doesn't matter if a woman's "role" is to just fuck and have children, because men are exactly the same, neither of us have any right to feel superior towards one another for our intended purpose, since both genders exist for the exact mundane reason.

Kill the Infidels. Rape their children.

Bro...

liberal arts major detected

I would say humans have evolved beyond fuck machines, for the most part.
Well, men at least. Females are still evolving i guess?

They're not
Islam is the true redpilled religion

My point exactly. Can you believe THIS thing votes?

Attached: tumblr_mse94xS3w31sd8n5oo1_400.gif (320x230, 1.96M)

>are meant to

Meant to is what you can get away with cuck
If women are born slaves, so are you. Why do you think harem guards are men with their cocks cut off?
Faggot OP

INCEL BAD!!!!

The ultimate expression of a female for our species is to give birth. Only a woman can naturally birth a new human.

The ultimate expression of a male is to give their genetic makeup to said female and ensure it's offspring's survival.

If you really want to break down humans to our primal instincts, we are useless after reproductive age, men are worthless when their children can overpower them.
But our physical traits are basically maxed out in the sense of rapid evolution, most of our evolution is now mental, brain sizes are bigger, faster, and require more energy then even 150 years ago.

Socially as a collective we have evolved. Women are more then just baby ovens and men are more then just sperm banks now. That's the point.

Ur just mad cuz women rule the world. Why don't u just accept it?

Incels are bad. They are virtue signalling assholes who play victim their whole lives until they grow up and realize life isn't about getting laid.

Then why aren’t you getting any? Hey you little virgin incel?
Kekkek you got logic rekt

What have we evolved to?

Attached: 991CCB38-76E7-42C6-A70F-4B691F21CF13.jpg (540x960, 76K)

there's no "meant"
islam is wrong
but
women are happiest as bang maids
the trouble is getting them to realise that

>What if women really are meant to be nothing more than just obedient bang maids?

Attached: A67B60FF-6494-41D8-8682-619A787D623E.png (645x729, 96K)

Stay mad virgin

>>What if women really are meant to be nothing more than just obedient bang maids?

Attached: 1A9376FB-648F-4300-8399-69082E85455F.jpg (763x809, 71K)

>>>What if women really are meant to be nothing more than just obedient bang maids?

Attached: 7DDC7C78-6782-4150-AAE1-438E565A3398.png (546x565, 50K)

Lmao. If u have to *make* somebody "realize" what is best for them it's prolly not what is best for them. Everybody should be allowed to be their own person whether they follow your Bible or not

>>>>What if women really are meant to be nothing more than just obedient bang maids?

Attached: 5E38DA57-F51D-4E0A-959F-0DE0C755F946.jpg (326x294, 19K)

Incels are definitely an issue in some ways but saying "incel detected" on a completely normal post is so fucking gay and unoriginal

No, they're alright. I like women for the most part, OP is in a desperate place so I'll encourage him like a stunted fawn removed from his mother.

>it's okay, little buddy
>come on, you can go outside
>there you go pal!

>>>>>What if women really are meant to be nothing more than just obedient bang maids?

Attached: 0A834A42-B41A-4CAD-91D6-1B1BC6C09545.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Ur the incel

>incel detected

Samefag comprehending his white knightness , embraces the cuckoldry

Attached: tumblr_niqjv8g6Lr1ti1r8do1_250.gif (169x137, 251K)

Not samefag but my greatest fantasy has always been to have my gf of 3 years get pounded in the ass hard by a proud Black man while hide in the closet and jerk off.
Once I’ve blown my load I would try to sneak away, but they would catch me and call me names like ‘lil whitey’ or’tiny white boy’ as I hobble away naked, hunched over, cold jizz dripping from my sticky, flaccid cock.
Fuck me I am diamonds just thinking about it.

Incels are male feminists?

We can make art and stuff.
We have evolved to a point where we may be in the cusp od creating a lifeform of our own design

fucking hot.

>detect incel positive

All Abrahamic religions are right about women.

your mom managed to make you out of a spermy Mexican shit after an extra spicy burrito

THANK YOU for being the only one to read the actual post: that maybe Islam *is* right, specific only to women existing just to serve and service men

Attached: xdf3.gif (500x257, 463K)

Attached: 1-13720_mexican-meme-troll-face-funny-troll-face-hd.jpg (840x681, 203K)

Attached: 1569055338479.jpg (778x675, 49K)

They also fuck goats,so.. there's that

sauce?

This is why Trump won.

Yeah, Islam has some good ideas but overall fuck them.

Yep, he really appeals to all those goat fuckers in hilbilly land.

Failed school shooter detected.

Attached: 77FD2B34-BA00-4A7C-B0AF-BB7E8197C95E.jpg (600x398, 55K)

i wish i was a girl

Joke about it?

I agree, it's too bad it's in the hands of a bunch of sand retards that hate European Christian civilization. If the white man had adopted a religion like islam and made sure his countries stayed white we wouldn't be in the mess we're in. We would all be sitting pretty with our multiple subserviant wives.