A pedophile can be a good father?

A pedophile can be a good father?

Attached: 156905572254.jpg (614x632, 53K)

probably
since paedophilia only really implies sexual attraction to children
not all heterosexuals are rapists
not all homosexuals are rapist
not all paedophiles molest their kids
it sex attraction 101, how did you not learn this at school?

Not all pedos molest their own offspring. But they could raise them to be more sexually aware and actually live healthier sexual lifestyles.

No.

is that pewdiepie

Is said pedo convicted of a crime or are you otherwise aware of a crime?
People deal with illegal or immoral urges and desires daily and certainly not all cave in.

Nope

doesn't mean a pedo can be a good father.

Doesn't mean he can't either.

Trump had kids obviously but i dont know if hes a good father.

Attached: 1565854953595.jpg (438x453, 61K)

form of mental illness
Can a mentally ill parent create a good enviroment,rolemodell(function as parent),and will not prey on their own children?
I think they will end up molesting/raping,so no,they are a threat to the children well being,even for their own child.

>form of mental illness
except it isn't. it's a sexual orientation.

anal heterosexual sex was thought off as a mental illness
illness has a certified negative conotation, theres no neutral illnesses that do nothing illness always spreads havoc
I wouldn't say shizophreniacs or autists or pedophiles are mentally ill until their condition actively starts damaging their own life ASWELL as lives of others
a better word is mental state

pedo's, possible jews detected.

It's more a Christian thing

If he has come to terms with his condition and knows to control himself, then sure. It might even be an advantage because he might be able to spot pedophilic predators that normal people can't.

Also, not all pedophiles are exclusively attracted to kids and therefore have an easier time dealing with their affliction than those who only find sexual gratification through their pedophilia.

what school teaches you that pedophiles can be good parents lmao

if I had a male kid, I'd play vidya with him and do all kinds of shit
if I had a female kid, I'd fuck the shit out of her
so it boils down to luck

liberal colleges. pic related.

Attached: 1568481500463.jpg (914x960, 90K)

mine was

why do you faggots insist that recreational sex is normal

What are you, puritan?

every decent school that makes distinctions from pedophiles and incestuous child molesters
starring a bit too long in your daughter's pussy is way better than being an alchoholic, aggressive, psychotic etc etc...

I grew up with a cousin that was molest when he was younger and didn't know how to control himself. Often I would wake up with him touching me. When I first confronted him about it he broke down saying sorry please don't hate me. He told me about everything and how he gets these urges he has trouble controlling.

Pedo here, I only enjoy sex with women I'm romantically involved with. I've never had a relationship shorter than a year. I've been in my current relationship for a year and a half. We have sex often and exclusively. She's 20 btw.

Nigga I was just gonna post the same thing.

Attached: same.jpg (960x540, 156K)