Vote and Discuss

Vote and Discuss
strawpoll.com/br6281xk

Attached: Screenshot_20190920_191624.jpg (1080x1089, 299K)

easy furry fag, need more pics to take an appropriate choice

B. obviously

now, kys you deginerate furry.

B

Brittany is faking it (look at alvin's face as he compares his pathetic girth to that of Theodore)
Eleanor looks like she orgasmed or she's in anal pain as Theodore is also pulling her legs up like that
Jeanette on the other hand, i have seen that type of face, if she's containing her gasps like that, she's wetter than the ocean and has orgasmed more than Simon

Alvin went soft and he's now pushing rope. Brittany is faking while the others are around but later she'll bitch to the other girls about what a limp dick faggot he is. Theodore ate some Chinese powdered tiger penis extract mixed with ginseng and grated rhino horn. He'll easily finish the other two bitches off and then star in the "Turn Down For What" video. Jeanette is thinking about her Spanish dildo, Eduardo because once again, Simon can't figure out where to put his micro penis.

>Theodore ate some Chinese powdered tiger penis extract mixed with ginseng and grated rhino horn.
Thanks for the laughs

Theodore is the only one looking like a rapist here. Which is my secret as a super hot latino

Attached: fedoremelianenko4_original.jpg (1500x1000, 693K)

>latino
>rape
>secret

No, we all know what you beaners do

Show us your dick puto

Attached: b12.jpg (640x640, 67K)

Attached: 1568749950415.png (831x552, 940K)

bump

Jeanette

Brittany most likely faking it since she like to over reacted and show she always getting better then the sister

Eleanor is fat fuck that most likely will just cum from the smallest touch also it seem that theodore will just cum from sticking it in

that leaves Jeanette and you know she a kinky bitch she know along with simon how to hit the g spot and other kinky moves to get that pussy fucked

Attached: ++45902c60b3bd2351b2456600ff1d2f95.jpg (2268x2440, 1.15M)

dumbass

Attached: why theodore is getting the best head.jpg (760x702, 123K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190920_231400.jpg (1080x2035, 193K)

So, this is Yea Forums now, talking about the sex lives if cartoon chipmunks? No surprise.

And the answer is Brittany , she's the type to fake it with Alvin so she could fuck Dave.

Seconded

also, simon is a fucking nerd, he'll do his best not to embarass himself in front of the kinky squirrell bitch

my sides

I third this.

Also, that pic.

Simply wonderful

moar

Simon is putting in some serious work, that nigga has been fucking Jeanette for hours and she's about to vomit from having too many orgasms.
Just look at his face, he's like "bitch you're going to lay there until I'm done".