Post your best Greta sexstory to honor the global climate strike

post your best Greta sexstory to honor the global climate strike

Attached: greta-thunberg-climate-activist-speaks-at-civil-society-for-news-photo-1131113146-1564165419.jpg (1024x683, 72K)

Can I get back to you in a couple years? Maybe she’ll grow some tits

shes almost 17 if she didnt get them, she never will

Nah, she’ll put on a little weight and curves. She’s clearly behind the ball developmentally

This little man walks in my room whips out a 4" cock says suck it or ill tell them you dont believe in climate change global warming. I being a real man with hair on my balls stand up laugh at his baby cock and tell him the truth. There is no climate change nor global warming. Its all fake. But whats not fake is the ass fucking hes about to take.

I force him to his knees have him pull out a mans cock. Then start sucking getting me hard. With a nice sloppy cock and hard i use his tears as lube to fuck his butthole. Being a fag like op its already blown out. Frustrated with the blown out asshole i force him to do ATM to please me. Then suck my asshole. I blow my load up his ass and hand him a cup to fart it all into. Tell this little bitch to take the cup to op and share.

Hope you enjoyed op.

i dont want her to

do you think lack of meat did this?

Lack of my meat

Insert the gas nozzle at the pump in her but and fill her up with 20.
After she suffers a poisoning death from the life blood and cash crop of the planet, light her on fire.

wheres the sex

She is so retarded she forgot to eat for a few years and it stunted her growth. Her parents where too drunk to notice. Horrible people. But mommy's book us selling like hotcakes due to grendals fame.

she loves it

Attached: Knight-ThunbergParliament.jpg (727x505, 52K)

ngl i love her winter self

Attached: gretathunberg-1129360586.jpg (1600x1600, 577K)

She woke up. She was confused, naked and strapped into a chair like that she sat in at the dentist. She tried to scream, and only then realised she had some kind of gag in her mouth.

Struggling at the bonds round her neck, waist, wrists, knees and ankles was futile. Whoever had her was making sure she was going nowhere.

mmmm finally some sense here

She also realised there were pads attached to her body, like the ones they use in hospital to measure heartbeat. As her eyes adjusted, she could see a large monitor across the dimly lit room which clearly showed her pulse, and what she guessed was her temperature and blood pressure. Maybe she was in some kind of hospital? Everything around her was clean and metallic.

In front of her was a table. Was that some kind of robot arm on it? It was a long, shiny steel rod no thicker than her own arm attached to some kind of piston.

>Everything around her was clean and metallic
>steel
she prob came after not seeing plastic

Somewhere out of her field of vision, she heard a door open, and two sets of footsteps walking on the tiled floor towards her.

“Here she is, Mr President. The others we took from the car have been dealt with. We just kept her, as you instructed. Would you like to see a demonstration now?”

“Well I don’t know, Weissman. Is the other girl on her way yet, the dark haired one? I’m never sure which one I prefer from looking at the television.”

It was Donald Trump. She didn’t believe it at first, but that voice was unmistakable even though she could not see him, stood just outside her field of vision. The trace of her heartbeat on the screen 20 feet away became frantic.

get to the roleplay

... And the spin doctors were fucked....

“No, Mr President. She has gone back to England and is out of our reach for a while. But we know where she is, and the rapper she was dating is about to have an unfortunate car accident. But we can show you all the technology now.”

“OK Weissman” replied the President. “As your Commander in Chief, I authorise you to begin the experiment.”

As soon as he had spoken, she saw Donald Trump walk past her, and sit in a large leather chair slightly to her right. Another man, wearing a white coat appeared to her left. She could see some kind of console, which he stood at.

Fine, then I'll put her ashes in a can and fuck it.

Was reading until "it's all fake"

Fucking retard

The man at the console was pressing some buttons, and her chair tilted back, almost flat and raised a little further from the floor. Panels in it opened wider, splaying her legs and exposing her to the gaze of the President. On the screen opposite, the view changed to some sort of close up camera view in half the screen of her torso.

she is swedish you retard

He’s clearly talking about MBB, not Greta

I was, and if the retard had paid attention, he’d know. Kinda killed my mojo for this now, I’m going to get breakfast.