What do you desire?

What do you desire?

Attached: mature2.png (496x318, 117K)

To watch my wife have sex with a hung dude.

To have a wife so she can have sex with a hung dude.

nice job retard
ya got jew'd

A world where women rule, and everyone agrees that they're better than men and should be treated as such.

Attached: Truth.jpg (182x284, 21K)

To have a hung dude so
's wife can have sex with him.

To have a loli sit on my face whenever I wish for it.

I wish to have a hung loli sit on your face whenever you wish.

hope

^Evidence as to why they are not.

To be my ideal self and be in a romantic relationship with my ideal soulmate/companion in a world that is at full health.

A reason to wake up in the morning. My ex girlfriend was the only thing making my life worth it

i hope that comes true for you user

Bait?

Sounds like you just need a new ex girlfriend.

To have a woman in my life who shares most of my fetishes and isn't scared of rest of them

Attached: latex cooking.jpg (853x1200, 144K)

Thank you, user!

Attached: egg.b.webm (720x405, 1.78M)

Хoчy жить в тaкoм миpe

Wtf is this from?

Oh ya this was a manga, I liked it. She ended up buying the hooker and loosing her "Veterinary", this also being a story about the artist and author

I'll look into it

nothing that kinky, just a woman into latex who likes to force me to inhales poppers and fucks me in the ass with a massive strapon

Attached: latex mooneater2.jpg (700x999, 69K)

for a second I thought this was a scene from "The Rising of the Shield Hero" then........It wasn't and isn't

To be a good Christian and have a wife to play WoW or vidya games with.

Too get nudes from a girl on facebook but I've been shot down and she's Preggo anyone wanna help?

I wish it were, I'd watch Naofumi shove Chika's eggs up Raphtalia's ass.

to kill the perverse users of Yea Forums who wish for domination or submission

Someone who takes me as I come and sees past all the superficial bullshit society perpetuates.

to find my true love and live my dream life.. honestly being happy and being myself -dup

Someone that will let me pee in their butt so I don't have to get out of bed to go to the restroom.

>her

Thinking of her...

Thank you for showing me this. This changes everything.