Who wants a real incest story. Never told anyone

Who wants a real incest story. Never told anyone.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)

Pic not related

Not really. Fucking your relatives is weird.

bump pls share

Fair enough.

Sure

yes please

Ok. I’m a dude. Best cousin of mine for 20 years are super tight for our whole lives. I get married and she’s divorced. I get a new house and she comes to visit. I have a child and my wife is pregnant.

Green Text or GTFO!
>also
Bump

Go nuts

Already sounds boring and made up

Cousin comes to see the new house. It has a pool and it’s the summer. Wife goes to bed early because she is tired and pregnant. Cousin and I swim and drink a lot of wine. I take of my trunks. I tell her to take hers off because it feels great!

It may be boring but it’s not made up. Sorry.

Keep going

Sounds Promising continue

She takes her top off only. We float around on a pool noodle. My dick is poking her ass while we ride. I tell her to take off her bottoms. She obliges me and I grind my cock against her pussy and ass. We start making out hard. Fucking in the pool, everything. We go inside and she starts sucking my cock in the guest room. Eventually we pass out. Wife comes down in the morning. Finds us. I tel her I passed out and wandered in there naked. She beehives me. Talked to my cousin once since then. It will never be the same. Still married to my wife with a great sex life. It was like one horrible mistake.

This was about 5 years ago. Completely ruined my relationship with my cousin.

Not sure if 12 or just retarded

I’m obviously retarded.

your b8 is weak

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Wow. Sorry

It’s not bait but that’s fine. I’m just glad I finally got this off my chest. I’ve never told anyone. Anyways, she had super small tits. My wife has huge tits so it was a fun contrast. While we were fucking I had all sorts of ideas for a 3some with the wife and the cousin. Once I sobered up I decided that wasn’t such a good idea. My wife was always protective of me around my cousin. Obviously for good reason, but I still got away with it.

Appreciate the sympathy.