Luxury property Mortgage Underwriter turned Dialysis Technician, AMA

Luxury property Mortgage Underwriter turned Dialysis Technician, AMA

Attached: 919336A6-F7F9-4091-99A1-E45A934F0D38.jpg (183x276, 6K)

where?

The bank was a regional bank, not saying the name to you cretans. The dialysis company is one of the two major ones. There are really only two companies.

how do I achieve ego death?

Op here, Your not capable because your a faggot. Probably a degenerate basement dweller, being passive aggressive isn’t clever its butt fucking gay. Grow up billy bob joel john green.

Pretty aggressive answer tbqh.

That's how you have to handle these side tracking ass clowns. Fucking interloper. Now AMA, dialysis and banking are fucking interesting.

What's the circumference of the Earth?

If it doesn’t make me money I dont fucking care.

EMT here, I can't imagine working in a dialysis clinic and my job is pretty shit. Do you like it?

I spend all my spare time on Yea Forums posting pictures of old women I stalk on Facebook, so that helps.

Attached: 1469294115775.png (640x1136, 793K)

Are you retarded?

Yeah I actually like it. You build long term relationships with your patients. Can actually make a difference in their day. My friend is a doctor and he said he would rather have cancer than renal failure.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

No, I’m happy.

No I’m happy

Fuck off, retards can be happy!

Attached: ac_dressing_stockings3.jpg (1341x1491, 360K)

That's 100% accurate. I can't imagine having ESRD.

Dialysis smells like shit. How do you ignore the odor?

Are you happy?

No, you basement dwelling dweeb, I'm as depressed as fuck. Look at me. I'm a blithering, chronic masturbator living in a fantasy.

It smells like bleach thats about it.

Not OP

dumb

OP here. Yes, was me.

How much weight can you bicep curl?

Davita or Fresenius. We only have a Davita up here but they have a fucton of clinics. Sterile Processing Tech desu.

Why? Relevancy?

Prefer not to mention and it doesn’t matter dialysis is dialysis.

I’m guessing your a 14 year old faggot.

Pretty much. Both seem like orderly places when I visit. Biggest problems seem to be orthostatic hypotension and the occasional bleeder.

Had a guy code and die on the floor two weeks ago, yesterday two people passed out due to hypotension.

Happens if you work there long enough. You get to see them come in with a new missing limb regularly and know it won't be long.

Lots of amputees at my clinic.

Pretty much every dialysis clinic I've ever been to had about 30% amputees. Comes with the Dx.

I know you're an angry old man with no friends. You're also semi-illiterate and a compulsive liar.

Me again. Took care of my father in his final years and he was on dialysis through 4 of them. He never had an amputation but everything else was happening constantly.

Prove it.

Not OP but my second day on the floor we had a lady die. No Dr.'s sig on DNR so they flogged her on the clinic floor for 30 minutes.

Also, if you're just starting use it to pay for nursing school or get out if you're not in it for massive overtime.

Poor loser gramps

post your wife faggot

Yikes, 30 minutes. Lucky for us the hospital is 3 minutes away and EMT response is quick.

Wife is patient coordinator with Davita subsidiary. Used to be a tech. Worked long ass hrs and was hard to get any time off working on floor. She loved the patients , but hated the coworkers in her clinic

Anal failure isnt funny

Attached: 1552354883868.jpg (468x624, 42K)

Its the politics. Knives are always out since it is the only way to get ahead.

Your a nigger baby.

You have to watch out for clinics where at most there is only one guy, especially if it's inner city.
Those chicks will be fucking tearing each other's hair out.

Yeah, she would always come home irritated and/or upset with coworkers. Most were backstabbing nignogs.

Much respect to ya user. I could not do that for a living. I am too tender hearted and would fuggin cry with the shit she tells me about.

No men worked in her clinic and the only man was the regional boss. They hated him.

The only niggers we get are the locums because always understaffed. Nurses and tech alike need to be brought in to fill shortages.
50/50 mix men/women so the drama isn't as bad as San Diego.

How long have you been at it? Have you had to travel yet? If not , be prepared to pay for your meals, parking, uber and crap upfront and be reimbursed. Took 3 weeks to get our money back.

I told her after last trip, that if they want her to travel. Its on their dime straight out or she can stay home. Fuck paying for shit and then having to wait around to get paid.

Im assuming you work for Davita. Sorry

I was my dads caregiver while he was getting treatment at a Davita facility. I am also a healthcare worker so I knew most of the staff as they had a small unit at the hospital I worked at.
Travel sukks unless you are doing it with an agency who covers it all. Davita is just plain cheap.

Yeah they are.

anyone else worried after the next 5 years?
Huge pushes for home hemo; I know fresenius' lobbyists are working their asses off fighting it.