How do i find a guy to blow? every suggestion i find is like "use grindr" or "go to a gay bar" or whatever...

how do i find a guy to blow? every suggestion i find is like "use grindr" or "go to a gay bar" or whatever, but i'm not gay so i don't wanna make them think i am. i just wanna blow a dude, no gay side stuff like you get with grindr

Attached: 5C5B7538-A6D7-4013-A87E-F9861DB9C717.jpg (1125x1064, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

menwhoswallow.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

some gay community or snap and find a gloryhole

What the fuck kind of side stuff are you expecting from Grindr? I guess your other option is a bathhouse.

honestly...grindr...
i was bored recently and wanted a blow job so i thought fuck it..i'd take one from a dude..made a grindr account (without my face..just a shirtless pic..and i aint got a good body really..) and within 1 hour i had about 15 messages from guys..most of them wanted me to blow them or blow each other

>how do i find a guy to blow?
>i'm not gay

Attached: 1352423189526.gif (229x173, 453K)

> I wanna blow a dude but I’m not gay

i'm not sexually attracted to guys, i just like sucking dick, so no, i'm not gay

I know what you mean. honestly I had the best luck looking on reddit for my city and the jobuds subreddit. both wended up providing on getting a laidback guy to blow.

yeah, i've tried reddit but i live fairly rural so never had much luck. appreciate the suggestion though

your next best bet is to prob just accept you're gonna be commuting into the nearest bigger city for some dick then lol

lmao fair enough. it'll be worth it anyway

take a trip to a bigger city for a weekend..get a hotel and get on tinder/bumble/grindr and set some stuff up...that way you keep yourself anonymous and less chance of bumping into someone you know

Same op drop your kik or snap?

How do I meet a cute futanari that has a bigger dick than me? '_'

Gay sex apps are actually fine for that, just make really clear on your profile that you're lookin to suck. Nothing else. Good luck.

This, I put in my bio that all I was looking for was to suck a dick to try it, an hour later and boom

That’s gay

so...you're gay.

same (same op). met a guy just a few streets away..went to his...on his bed both jerking each other off...but i think he was expecting me to blow him first...couldnt do it so i left

no?? how does that make me gay?

Yes, use Grindr. But don't expect to find something "more" there. Not only people lie about their age, height and weight, they also lie in their bio. I mean, most of they do. Some people have completely blank info, avoid them at all costs.
Also, avoid people who send their dick pic before you even asked them.
>but I want to suck, lol
Yes, but still.

Also, if you are interested in bj only, make sure you mention that to the guy you're chatting with. No sex, is what you should note.

I have a minimum experience with Grindr. Made an acc, found a guy, sucked him off and a few days later I deleted my profile. Too many idiots there, not to mention old fucks.

Just sucked Cock for the first time today.

It felt pretty gay to me.

Pic unrelated

Attached: the_fork.jpg (642x960, 88K)

how was it?

where are you located? new york by any chance?

Pretty gay not gonna lie

yeah trips man. also i agree hes so fucking gay.

it's not gay if balls dont touch, that's why I wear a balls condom. all the pleasure, and no gay

There's literally a fuck ton of dudes on /soc/

fag

stop

Not good or bad really. He did jerk me while it happened and caressed me all over that was nice.
Gagged alot, but it got better as it went on. Did feel naucius and was worried inwould vomit, but he finished before that(proud I did swallow).

Getting sucked in return was heaven on earth. We did it deep into a forest and it was very romantic for me.

Got to watch the sunrise while I pushed down his throat. Went weak in the knees and clung to a tree for fear life. 30 minutes of complete euphoria. He held my hand tight while I came and he swallowed my dick whole. And he kept going and I almost screamed.

Jesus I never knew what pleasure was before.

gay

Actually BI

But pretty damn gay yeah

Attached: cummies-for-daddy-pepe-58db5ada6df0c.jpg (720x720, 82K)

stop this immedietly.

wow...i think i might be bi-curious..coz that turned me on a bit

What are you going to do if I dont user

Attached: giphy2.gif (500x281, 1.73M)

I usually jump on double list, anytime you put up straight guy wants to try sucking dick you get about 10 million responses.

Accept it user

I'll be honest I dont even know his name

But he had beutifull blue eyes, and that made up for his more masculine features.

Got a date with one of those sisy boys on Monday. We actually have a shit ton in common we play the same vidya, read some of the same books, and both enjoy history.

Who would have thought me being a nerd would have got me so far. Hes fucking gorgeous. Dont think I have ever made a better decision in my life I started working out for the first time in years and have so much e energy I feel like a kid again.

Attached: 31ba8c086dca4a5f0aec73cd017d77.jpg (261x269, 19K)

ima shove my dick in your throat til you die. hah! you lose

its a fake account. hes totally gay.

Mmmmmm

Let me taste you

We facetimed already it's all real

Before you ask I didnt screencap it should have tho.

wow you lie totally gay. stop lying

no >:c

Sucking dick is gay, you are gay, just go get fucked in the ass already faggot.

fuck..
im fwb with a girl and shes looking a male third for us..ive always said i wouldnt do anything with the guy..if he wanted to suck/jerk me while in the 3way..fine...but fuck no im tempted to do somehting

Not OP

I'm BI

Got regected by a girl last Wednesday so been going after guys.

Dont regret a thing.

stop gaying it up. poontang is the wintang

thats just gay with extra steps

Are there any sissy boys and just real femme flaymnoyent fags on grinds?

Do it man he knows exactly what I guy would want because he is one the way he touched me. It was like he was turning me to jelly.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

this whole thread is gay. even you

god dammit fuck you Yea Forums...ever since i started coming to fucking site my sexual preferences have got weirder and weirder and ive been turned on by more and more things..whens it gonna end?!

when you fuck a child.

Liking and wanting to suck dick=gay
>Dumb faggot gay nigger

when you leave /b

You don't. Futas are fiction.

Yes where I met him, and the sissy

Cant thinking dating another way it's nothing like tinder(fucking cancer)
Already lost i need a month or two to get back into chasing tail again. Damn I love that I finally got into dating repressing my homoerotic stuff just fucked up my social life.
Cope
Hahahahh

Attached: LaughsInHell.jpg (600x450, 31K)

gay

been trying that for years...i think i need a permaban

good let it die on gay.

jokes aside. dude...

Post cheesepizza. like twice and thatll do the trick. i made a legitimate pizza thread. people started dissing my ham pizza and i got banned for it because it had to do with pizza.

nope...really dont wanna do that..dont have any..dont want any

gay

Your a faggot, get over it.

its gay not to have cp? ok man..ok

no youre being like 200% gay. gotta have a ton to frame someone.

Where you from?

hahaha!! to frame someone? you keep aload of cp around just in case you need to frame someone?
sure..thats as lame as pete townshend "it was for research..."
ive seen some..i dont want it...fuckin Yea Forums made sure i didnt live my entire life without seeing it..thanks Yea Forums

oh stop it

gay

Yea Forums lives in a fantasy world with its own peculiar rules.

shut up u homo. gay man

Make sure you find a feminine penis.

You’re gay, nothing wrong with it just accept it.

>nothing wrong with it
lol

GOD HATES FAGS

menwhoswallow.net/
ask

God is a fag

Attached: jesus-fucking-christ-7794214.png (500x425, 76K)

oh dubs of truth

i'm not gay i'm just gay

gay

My friends went home early when we were out clubbing so I stayed out alone and after a while an older guy bought me a drink. He wanted to kiss me so I asked him if he was uncut and he showed me a picture of his cock on his phone. I showed him a picture of my ass that I had on my phone and we made out before going back to his house. He was divorced and had a son about my age (i'm 21, he was late 40s at the time). I told him I wanted to try blowing him. He got me to undress and he stood in front of me. I was on my knees and started sucking on his tip, once he was fully hard he started using my open mouth. He thrust in to my mouth when he was cumming and i swallowed his load 4 times before leaving. The week after I cleaned my ass properly for analplay and went out with my friends again. When they went home,a 25 year old black guy bought me a beer and i started talking to his friends. I ended up going back to their flat and they all took turns using my mouth. All three of them were uncut which i loved and i spent at least 2 hours blowing them all, again they made me get naked when i arrived. They wanted to fuck me so i asked for lube but they didn't have any. I wanted them to cum inside me so he started fucking me bareback. It was sore but i got his friend to cover my mouth and told him to push himself fully inside. Once he was inside and thrusting they let go of my mouth and his friend thrust in to my open mouth until he cum and then his other friend swapped in and also cum down my throat. He was fucking me on the floor for at least 45 minutes. I was in a lot of pain but he kept hitting my prostate and told him to keep going. I was on my back and he kept pushing my prostate with his tip as he thrust and I ended up cumming all over my stomach and chest. His friends held my arms down so I couldn't touch my cock while i was cumming. After my orgasm he went as hard as he could for about a minute straight until he cum inside me and they took pictures of the cum in my ass

too long ;dr:

woah nice dubs. gay

homosexuality is a mental illness faggot
nice dick tho

Nigger you are at peak gayness. You are just insecure about it so you act overly anti gay. Embrace it and become the faggot you are

Scrub

every time i go out drinking i just walk up to drunk guys and ask to blow them, if i think a taxi driver is hot i'll ask to blow him and most of the time they pull over and cum in my mouth. i was drinking with my good friend ross and i asked if i could jerk him off and once he got his cock out i started sucking on it and now he lets me practice on him. i'm 20 so my favourite thing to do is to stop a group of guys my age in the street or in parks at night and ask if i can suck their cocks, most of the time we'll sit on a park bench and they'll cum in my mouth

>i'm not gay so i don't wanna make them think i am. i just wanna blow a dude

I have some news for you ...

IS HE GAY?

Live in Illinois?

bi =/= gay

gay

I know what you mean
I'm as straight as an arrow and I've taken multiple dicks in my ass

gay

If you wanna suck a dick, then you're fucking gay, fag. You life would be so much easier if you just admit it to yourself.

Situationally Bi = Gay.

I feel your pain OP. I’m the same way. I don’t find guys attractive I just like them shoving huge cocks in my mouth and ass at the same time.

The ride never ends nigger.

get grindr